Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Is it normal for Dads to stay over? I’m in Scotland and actually don’t know anyone who’s partner has stayed the night after giving birth
I’m in wales, my ex partner was allowed to stay with me overnight, i gave birth at 12:45pm, my LG had jaundice so she had to be put under blue lights for the night. But I was in a room on my own On a quiet ward so maybe that’s why he was allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

gigi_93

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the fart video is on the wiki? Can’t find the fuckin thing but might just be me being thick

• Haha
  • Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Thank you lovely trolls. My local Aldi has the La Prawn 🙈😭 stuff and it is good, might pop round and get some tmw - I'd forgotten about it! I'll look into the others too. Knew I could count on y'all 😘

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊

• Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Thank you lovely trolls. My local Aldi has the La Prawn 🙈😭 stuff and it is good, might pop round and get some tmw - I'd forgotten about it! I'll look into the others too. Knew I could count on y'all 😘
If Aldi don’t have that in, Amazon have the Nivea soft 75ml in for £2 with prime delivery, so if you don’t like it on your face, you can use it as body lotion xx

Reactions: 6

Leodog19

VIP Member
[
[QUOGlittercandy12, post: 18819037, member: 85590"]
Can’t believe I have a baby with brown hair 🙃
Delos got brown hair you thick twat

I dont think olive even had truffle Mac and cheese, think she just said it to make out olive likes truffle, there’s no mac and cheese on the table in any pics
[/QUOTE]
I think that picture been edited that baby hair not that dark in over picture 🙄😂

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
Provoke purple shampoo, they do a ‘touch of’ version as well that you can use every day as well as the strong one. Maybe KHM could be influenced with her brassy extensions.

• Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been covered but in reference to truffs latest stories… can you genuinely get trapped wind in your shoulder?
Yes, and it hurts. A few other trolls mentioned it earlier in the thread x

• Heart

Mantlepeace

Don’t midwives still come out and visit everyday at the start where is I am midwife
They come out day 1 and day 3 (if you’re breastfeeding) then you go in to the hospital to see them on day 5 and then for discharge around day 10. They don’t come out everyday anymore

Retro80s

VIP Member
Me and my sister had the same surgery and I walked more than she did (not loads just to and from the toilet and round the house etc) and I didn’t get the shoulder pain but she did! And I recovered faster too. Might just be a coincidence but they do say to move around as much as you can to help the gas clear

Yep definitely move around, peppermint tea did the job for me. It’s an awful pain, felt nothing like it before