Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jodevo

Girls do any of you have any recommendations for good facials that are ACTUAL skin expects 🤣 need one that offers things for different skin types and know what they are actually talking about. Not bond skin 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Stories this morning ALL need reporting for no #afflink mention.
And did she really say that "even with a section I'm still bleeding down there"? I mean HOW THICK IS SHE?
What does it even mean? I haven’t been lucky enough to have a baby yet (so this moron is doing my head in with her waffle!) is she lying about bleeding or do you? I honestly wouldn’t know. Imagine if I believed her. She is dangerous

• Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
The Olaplex 4P, is lovely, it’s quite strong and does grab to very blonde hair, so if you get it mix it 50:50 with your regular shampoo, to test it out. I use it as a toner when my hair is looking a bit brassy. Read the wiki.

• Heart

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Bugaboo butterfly is my holiday pram recommendation. Really lightweight, easy to put up and down, large basket, reclines and has a wee strap for carrying and fits in most overheads x

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
When I was blonde I used Fanola - you get a big massive case bottle from Amazon. It lasted me forever and I had to throw it away eventually as I could never use it all and am now brunette! Stains everything it comes into contact with including skin though and quite drying so look through Kate’s highlights for some hair mask inspo 💫

• Haha
  • Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Hey trolls whilstbwe await the return of Wirrals 156777th best MUA.....
Can anyone recommend any good laser hair removal places in Liverpool? I was looking at Therapie in L1 but wondering if anyone has any info please?

Couldn't find the bike trailer post on her page, sos trolls.

Reactions: 5

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Thank you 🩷 Look at you Trolls influencing the influencer!

Provoke purple shampoo, they do a ‘touch of’ version as well that you can use every day as well as the strong one. Maybe KHM could be influenced with her brassy extensions.
---
Fab, thank you! X

I swear by Fanola you can get it on Amazon but it is strong and will stain your hands! X
---
I'd rathertake hair advice from Karl in Plokingtons picture than Truff 😂 wonder how long it'll be until she washes her hair 🤢

Thanks Trolls my hair loves you all x

Take a a look at milkshake icy blonde, it’s heavy duty troll
When I was blonde I used Fanola - you get a big massive case bottle from Amazon. It lasted me forever and I had to throw it away eventually as I could never use it all and am now brunette! Stains everything it comes into contact with including skin though and quite drying so look through Kate’s highlights for some hair mask inspo 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5