Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the baby’s been in hospital, it’s not Kate. Just can’t ask too much without doxing myself.

she wasn’t in nicu all I know is she went to a and e
As I wrote on my previous post why would you wana drink wine then?

It either wasn’t that bad and she was over reacting her taking her or she is a tit mum and think a wine is acceptable knowing your poor baby as been ill! Would sleep and a rest not be your first priority???

Reactions: 33
Back in using the nhs, the very people she was slagging off last week

when she had olive she ended up with an infection because she was running the roads and this time the baby isn’t well, she doesn’t learn

• Sad
Reactions: 48
As I wrote on my previous post why would you wana drink wine then?

It either wasn’t that bad and she was over reacting her taking her or she is a tit mum and think a wine is acceptable knowing your poor baby as been ill! Would sleep and a rest not be your first priority???
It's really odd. She drinks alot doesn't she. I think she's got bad associations with alcohol.

Reactions: 28
It’s because she has nowhere to actually sit in her house and just chill out with her newborn baby, means she can’t stand being in her upside down back to front house of horrors so she has to be gallivanting across the north west every opportunity she gets. Poor Barry. Hope she is ok

Reactions: 23
And then rushing back to the very NHS she couldn’t wait to slag off last week. How they have the brass neck to look those doctors / nurses in the eye after the public rinsing they gave them. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sure she will be back to posting today tho, big vulgar over the top Easter displays ( bummed might I add) she’s a piss head , she’s drank more since she popped that kid out than I have in the last 3 months 🤣🤣 seek help !!

Reactions: 34
Baby in hospital but still found time to follow new accounts to beg from. Grifters gon’ grift!

Reactions: 47
Baby in hospital but still found time to follow new accounts to beg from. Grifters gon’ grift!
I was going to say exactly this. Barry in hospital, but hey I need to plan my future content, so let's follow shite hotels and post on Snapchat. And drink wine. She is the worst mum I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Always around the 10 day mark it comes to a head with her and her parenting. Last time it was the rave followed by her incision suffering for it and this time its landed her rainbow baby in hospital.

Reactions: 34
And her surgeon husband who wore jeans because he was just like us 🥺
---

Well realistically I'm not shocked. The kid was born Monday, passed around every family member Tuesday, out on the lash Wednesday and in the freezing cold with no blanket Thursday.....kind of like a fucked up Craig David sitch
Went to A & E on Friday and Saturday and Sunday my mum drank wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just like Jesus, she will resurrect today - won’t be able to cope with missing out on these passing days, where she needs to take full advantage of posting the newborn pics for likes.

Reactions: 24
Always around the 10 day mark it comes to a head with her and her parenting. Last time it was the rave followed by her incision suffering for it and this time its landed her rainbow baby in hospital.
Shes so arrogant though that she'll never think it's down to her and her 'choices'. It will always be someone else's fault. She's so obnoxious its dangerous....

Reactions: 23
Bet she will post Barry in what looks like some kind of Easter basket with bunny ears on

Reactions: 17
Just like Jesus, she will resurrect today - won’t be able to cope with missing out on these passing days, where she needs to take full advantage of posting the newborn pics for likes.
She’ll have to upload the piles of presents she’s got them both for Easter complete with matching Easter dresses and a gifted roast dinner

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She won’t be able to resist being back on today with an over the top display and a sob story

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.