Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate didn’t take her I think it was her cousin Charlotte? Could be mistaken but she took Oluf with her little girl (The one Oluf was standing next to) Truff would have felt out of place in there judging by all the mums who went!! Bloody stunning majority of them
That makes sense as at one point olive hands something to someone who most definitely isn’t Kate or Mary…

Reactions: 8
If Bespoke Barry has been sleeping 6 hours between feeds she’s probably dropped too much from her birth weight and they were admitted

Reactions: 17
I think she is going to blame the hospital for something else! I bet she will say they left some of the placenta in or something like that!!! So she can justify her disgusting comment!!!
This is spot on! She‘ll make up something actually semi-traumatising that was the Hospitals fault in an attempt to justify why she said everything in the first place! 💤

Reactions: 20
This is spot on! She‘ll make up something actually semi-traumatising that was the Hospitals fault in an attempt to justify why she said everything in the first place! 💤
She can’t really blame the hospital though as she chose to leave early maybe if her and Delo weren’t given evils and squaring up to the nurses they may have got on a bit better.
Hope she’s got massive piles like a baboon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Only hope (for once) it's had to dip ham-fist in the blag-faux-Chanel and actually pay the £15pp for the "Golden-Geg" to attend the Easter event - just like its mother for sure, proper lil mini-me - "front-row and oh so gobby/pushy"?! Bets on for the "soc-media-arising" - the best and most loved gifted and pimped Easter-experiences a-plenty be incoming for sure - boasting, gloating and show-boating it's freebies, no doubt off-richter for all to see?! #unappreciative #unpalatable #unstoppable
You don’t half remind me of Hoppy with your posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Worst week of their life - but conveniently all is well now just in time for Easter. duck off truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You don’t half remind me of Hoppy with your posts.
I’ve been thinking this! Hoppy, or that other one, I want to say her name was Narna?
Perk of being a long time lurker, you never forget 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
will Barb rise like Jesus and give us all our Easter wish, a lovely script? 🐰

I do hope baby B is OK though jokes aside.

Reactions: 19
Yep the baby’s been in hospital, it’s not Kate. Just can’t ask too much without doxing myself.

she wasn’t in nicu all I know is she went to a and e

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Yep the baby’s been in hospital, it’s not Kate. Just can’t ask too much without doxing myself.

Solid parenting as usual then, baby’s been in hospital and she’s necking the wine

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Basically putting her baby’s health at risk to give a feeble 🖕 to strangers online.
A new born baby should not be ragged around bars and restaurants at days old for likes on Instagram.
Shame on you Kate and Matt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Hardly a surprise this. May this be a lesson to the pair of them. A newborn is not a restaurant/freebie object. Poor kid.

Reactions: 42
I loved filthyrich and her Chanel espadrilles
And her surgeon husband who wore jeans because he was just like us 🥺
---

Well realistically I'm not shocked. The kid was born Monday, passed around every family member Tuesday, out on the lash Wednesday and in the freezing cold with no blanket Thursday.....kind of like a fucked up Craig David sitch

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.