Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have to give credit to the people that gifted her kids presents cause we all know anything the kids will be given won’t have been brought by either of their parents

Reactions: 23
I missed the stories where she was slagging off the hospital!!! Didn't anyone take a screenshot?

She doesn't realise how lucky she was to even BE at a hospital where a private room is an option! I had my two at a hospital where it was ward or nothing! And I had nothing short of fantastic care with nurses and midwifes who did their absolute best for me and my baby.

She should have gone home and rested, established breastfeeding and kept baby Barry in the warm. Instead she's been here there and everywhere, passing her around, out in the cold and then is genuinely shocked she's been unwell! She's an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s bleeping disgusting. That Hinch bleep is the same. Posts pictures of her two young boys sitting on the potty/toilet and in the bath. The things these vile cretins will do for engagement and freebies is sickening
Also look at the twit Charlotte Dawson thread...kids in the bath and the eldest running round in nappies..she is one vile skank! Feel sorry for the kids. Should be illegal to post kids online at such a young age...all for the gram and likes. Boils my piss 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The worse week of her life really ..
She’s 1 BIG crank her
1 day her lifes the best ….next it’s the worse ..She must be unbearable to live or be around …Shes only happy when she’s being gifted stuff ..I still can’t believe the carry on over the hospital about not getting her over room ect..
It was out of order …

Reactions: 37
Basically putting her baby’s health at risk to give a feeble 🖕 to strangers online.
A new born baby should not be ragged around bars and restaurants at days old for likes on Instagram.
Shame on you Kate and Matt.
Not ragged around without a blanket or warm clothing she’s poor at motherhood them kids are not safe with her and Matt condoning it for a free lunch there vile and should be ashamed of themselves!!

Reactions: 22
I reckon she’ll pull a Jesus and rise today. The clocks going forward has probably confused her so it will be a tale about how they almost missed the gifted roast booking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s because she has nowhere to actually sit in her house and just chill out with her newborn baby, means she can’t stand being in her upside down back to front house of horrors so she has to be gallivanting across the north west every opportunity she gets. Poor Barry. Hope she is ok
I thought you were saying she went A&E for a sit down as she’s got nowhere to sit in her house. It’s a bit extreme but it’s the sort of thing she would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Baby has been in hospital but she’s had time to come on and bait some sympathy from her 180k bots, being purposefully vague to make people think there’s something wrong with a newborn baby. bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 32
In fields so wide, under skies so blue,
Kate the bison, Olive the chick, and Berry the bunny too,
Went on an Easter hunt, with baskets in tow,
Hoping to find eggs, all in a row.

Kate with her fat bulbous nose to the ground,
She found all the eggs, with a grunting sound.
But instead of sharing, she gobbled them down,
Leaving Olive and Berry with nothing but a frown.

They stomped back home, feeling sad and blue,
No eggs to show for the hunt they'd been through.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In fields so wide, under skies so blue,
Kate the bison, Olive the chick, and Berry the bunny too,
Went on an Easter hunt, with baskets in tow,
Hoping to find eggs, all in a row.

Kate with her fat bulbous nose to the ground,
She found all the eggs, with a grunting sound.
But instead of sharing, she gobbled them down,
Leaving Olive and Berry with nothing but a frown.

They stomped back home, feeling sad and blue,
No eggs to show for the hunt they'd been through.
This deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may be trying to prove a point of not posting but I will bet a million pound she will have captured every minute on camera of the days she ain’t posted about ready for a big reel of how perfect but not perfect her life is cause you know Instagram isn’t real an all that! She’s a fuckin head case !! 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got that kid out for another scrounged meal but she doesn’t want to post the vile, bragging pure greed she usually does. She knows she would get ripped in to

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.