Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yano if she just come on and said had a few days off because I wanted too instead of the whole drama that comes with it I’d say yeh fair enough but it’s always for the likes! Xx

Reactions: 22
She’s probably reading here gearing up for her big Easter reel and massive sob story but after reading what we all have to say about her so fuckin predictable behaviours she’s shying off haha! Proves she’s reads here daily fat lump of lard !!
---
I apologise for my abhorrent punctuation I can assure you I’m not Kate I’ll show you my thumbs!👍
She’s probably reading here gearing up for her big Easter reel and massive sob story but after reading what we all have to say about her so fuckin predictable behaviours she’s shying off haha! Proves she’s reads here daily fat lump of lard !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact she’s not posting to try boost her engagement of “1000s of DMs” is vile when it’s down to Baby BJ being in hospital all because she dragged the kid out days old not wrapped up for an free lunch!! The sob story will be a lie because we know she was at home drinking wine the fat alchy

Reactions: 24
The poster who said she thought she might have an Instagram ban further up - maybe all the undisclosed ads caused a ban? As I can’t see her posting on Snapchat about the worst week ever with her wine and then not on Instagram. Either that or she wasn’t gifted any over the top “ballon”displays this year so has had nothing to post.

Reactions: 30
She’s online posting, just does it for drama. Like someone said wants people to worry about a new born baby. She’s sick in the head, she does it to ramp the likes up when she posts what happened. When in reality she’s drank every day and not been off instagram for more than an hour.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
She’s online posting, just does it for drama. Like someone said wants people to worry about a new born baby. She’s sick in the head, she does it to ramp the likes up when she posts what happened. When in reality she’s drank every day and not been off instagram for more than an hour.
She’s definitely a very unwell person. She lives for validation from strangers on the internet. The danger shes putting her children in also by blasting there faces all iver socials is quite disturbing, also the amount or alcohol she drinks is fucken crazy

Reactions: 31
I stand corrected! And I hope when she does return to posting there’s not a single mention of any awful week, haven’t posted due to worry etc etc. if there is, she’s a worse person than I thought she was.

Reactions: 12
Most people will be out tonight, sat scoffing their kids eggs, or fighting to get their kids to bed earlier with the clocks changing 🤣 it'll be tomorrow at 7pm, big grand revel about their awful week and then insta perfect pictures of 5 days of Easter

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That you Matt 👀👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can anyone remember the reel where she was dressing olive as a baby but she was throwing things at her as part of the reel? I think it may have been olives first Easter? I just remember being 🫣 at what looked like her giving her baby concussion just for a insta post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can anyone remember the reel where she was dressing olive as a baby but she was throwing things at her as part of the reel? I think it may have been olives first Easter? I just remember being 🫣 at what looked like her giving her baby concussion just for a insta post.
No but I hope someone can find it and post it on here 😂😂😂😂.

actually shocked that she hasn’t posted today 😂. She defo reads here and seen that we’ve all said she will post today because she is so predictable 🙄 so she’s punishing us 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tried looking on her insta but gave up bored but the reel I’d love to see again is Olive bouncing down the lane in that bike buggy thing. Poor kid must’ve been terrified all alone in that tent on wheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tried looking on her insta but gave up bored but the reel I’d love to see again is Olive bouncing down the lane in that bike buggy thing. Poor kid must’ve been terrified all alone in that tent on wheels.
That was mental when they both decided it was a good idea. I swear olive tree was about 8 months old. Actual child cruelty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine what her “friends” will be saying about her once the inevitable woe is me story hits insta. After posting on her private pages drinking etc

Reactions: 17
That was mental when they both decided it was a good idea. I swear olive tree was about 8 months old. Actual child cruelty!!
The despite her kid couldn't walk and she was strapped in alone in the back of a "not suitable for under 3's" trailer.....WE WERE THE MUM POLICE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's been an awful mum since day one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The despite her kid couldn't walk and she was strapped in alone in the back of a "not suitable for under 3's" trailer.....WE WERE THE MUM POLICE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's been an awful mum since day one
Totally. Poor kid couldve choked, fallen out ffs. Remember she did stories trying to justify it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me, if she took the child to hospital - for whatever reason - and a medical professional has called her out for her poor / substandard / dangerous parenting, and possibly official made a referral to the authorities.

Making it “the worst week of OUR lives” (our lives because she alone is not responsible for anything ever) because she has been called out by a medical professional who only cares about the welfare of a defenceless child, not that it’s maa has 180k bots on instagram. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.