Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Olive has been the effing Devil! Has caused murder launching Easter eggs everywhere! Wrecking her new dreamy bedroom and showing Barry there is only one bespoke round here!!!
She does this anyway! I can 100% guarantee this kid is a bleeping nightmare. I can see it written all over her fave. Kate doesn't let ANYONE speak about it. Hence, she's an ANGLE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Girls do any of you have any recommendations for good facials that are ACTUAL skin expects 🤣 need one that offers things for different skin types and know what they are actually talking about. Not bond skin 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m on that very thread now catching up🤣 swanned off to Dubai with olive in a world wide pandemic and plonked her in the car seat on a boat… another of barbs legendary scripts that had me howling
Absolutely bleeping howling at this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Truffle has been reading all the twoll comments since Barry’s birth and is now punishing us by giving us zero ammo I reckon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's on a blocking spree that's why she's sporadically posting. It takes that long to block everyone that viewed the last story that she hasn't got time to post something else!

Reactions: 9
Omg. I don’t even live in the country anymore and I’ve heard it through the grapevine about her latest comments before I even came on here. She’s being slagged off left and right outside of tattle 👀👀☕
You're not in UK anymore? You never said!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Huh? No I'm genuinely asking
Soz I thought you were being sarcastic but no lol, thought it was interesting how I’m hearing from people about KHM’s hospital adventure

don’t get excited though kate love doesn’t mean you’ve gone international

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soz I thought you were being sarcastic but no lol, thought it was interesting how I’m hearing from people about KHM’s hospital adventure

don’t get excited though kate love doesn’t mean you’ve gone international
She's gone stateside 🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kates stateside… she will be buzzing about that. At last an audience who will appreciate
1/ Mom
2/ Fall

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember overdoing it a Bit in the first couple of weeks. In hindsight I was on such a high of adrenaline / hormones fro
Kates stateside… she will be buzzing about that. At last an audience who will appreciate
1/ Mom
2/ Fall
Drugstore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate's own trolls, whilst we wait for her to come out of hiding after her manic behaviour this week, any recommendations for decent proper skin care products for mature skin (early 50's). Nothing spenny cos I can't afford that! No subscriptions either. Looking at serums, eye creams, day/night moisturisers or creams. Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if the fart video is on the wiki? Can’t find the fuckin thing but might just be me being thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.