Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the skincare thing she was tagged in… funny when she says “I will never ever recommend anything to you unless I’ve tried it first” 🤥🤥🤥🤥 someone’s telling lies!! Sure she’d only be promoting it if it was free or she’s being paid to promote it. And her claim she “paid” for it is also lies 😴 no wonder her nose takes up the majority of her face the big fat liar 😬😬😬😬
bleeping hell that’s some hooter. Looks like a big fat toad stuck to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to get Olaf’s hair cut, poor bairn’s going about like Hagrid
Its like rats tails needs a good cut.
---
Roads closed in Rock Ferry (I think) Is it truff on the hunt for Matt.
RIP to anyone hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s just threw anything on that kid. Fancy going out letting your child look like a scruff. Are they bruises all over her legs?
Probably bruises from walking into furniture in their 3 foot wide garage living room!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s not even a proper ‘influencer’ these days with the amount of followers she has. Instagram is going the same way as Facebook because younger people are on tiktok so her income will start to dwindle.

Can’t see her getting a large following on tiktok because she’s just not relevant anymore - her content and make up skills are dogshit and she’s too lazy/uneducated to put a decent reel/story together. There are better make up and mum content creators out there. She was lucky she got a large following when insta took off but in a couple of years, other platforms will be more popular and she won’t be a part of it.
I wouldn’t even wear these shoes to pick up dog s**t in the garden! And Oluf’s too. Jeez. What a state they both look. Poor BJDD.

View attachment 2839813
they must have been fkn freezing it’s been bitter these last few days ! Bare legs and summer dress 🥶🥶🥶

Reactions: 19
Trolls can I have recommendations for a travel/compact pram for a holiday please?

#readthewiki
We have a Hauck Swift X that we take on holiday and use as a spare in my partners car. It does the job as a cheap smaller fold and has a good basket underneath too. Comes with a shoulder carry strap which is handy for the beach/steps. Isn't small enough to go in the cabin though, still has to go in the hold with both Jet2 and AirFrance

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you have any tips? I need 2 operations and I’m dreading the after parts….
Me and my sister had the same surgery and I walked more than she did (not loads just to and from the toilet and round the house etc) and I didn’t get the shoulder pain but she did! And I recovered faster too. Might just be a coincidence but they do say to move around as much as you can to help the gas clear

Reactions: 9
Me and my sister had the same surgery and I walked more than she did (not loads just to and from the toilet and round the house etc) and I didn’t get the shoulder pain but she did! And I recovered faster too. Might just be a coincidence but they do say to move around as much as you can to help the gas clear

Yep definitely move around, peppermint tea did the job for me. It’s an awful pain, felt nothing like it before

Reactions: 6
A quick google of her would let you know a lot about her. On here a lot of what we say is our opinion and it is our interpretations of what she’s doing and we are biased as we don’t like her, but anyone looking could also look at the things we are commenting on and form their own opinions on what they think of her and how she behaves And I don’t think their opinion would differ that much from ours after seeing her own posts and the stuff in the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly you Google “Kate hayes” and the amount of info that comes up from here on the first page 😭😭😭 I’ve just been laughing at all the filtered pics vs reality that she’s posted…. Pure catfish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How do you blag a meal like that and not feel like a bleep??? Like honestly how do you do it? Do you email a marketing company like “Hi, I have 180k followers and am starving?!”
do restaurants have a budget for gifting “influencers” free meals?! I honesty don’t understand how it works. If it was a brand new little business and you wanted to get your name out there then I’d get it I think… but these are big, well known places. I just don’t get it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The lag Gucci are so 2018 I don’t know how she thinks she looks good in any of that get up !
poor olive looks freezing too & the baby will be just as cold.
Also I don’t see how she can breast feed in that dress unless she puts it over her head ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Free stuff might sound great until you realise they are sent loads of absolute shite they don’t want, don’t get to pick the stuff they are sent half the time, who would want someone else picking all your stuff for you or a house full of tat you don’t want or need. And I can’t even imagine how bleeping awkward the end of a free meal is, I don’t even like to use a voucher in a restaurant if I get one as a gift I’m so awkward I’d die if I had to just go “oh bye thanks for the free feed.”

• Heart
I bet the company she got the amazing unreal unique “FREE” Pram from aren’t very happy she went to register the baby not using the pram they gave her!!! Think of the photo opportunity how “nice appreciative” she would look…. Nahh the other “free” pram she got instead because obviously looks nicer and it’s simple!! And it was cold yesterday them pram gloves would have been perfect.. but then your photo would look a load of tit!!
Also the place they have had all the food that could feed you for 2 days!! And of course you all had the best food with the best truffle your child has the best pallet!!! Cause had Mac & cheese which I think is probably to rich and salty for her little tummy!
isn't that where there was trouble on Mother’s Day.. probably getting her to promote the ‘child friendly venue’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t even wear these shoes to pick up dog s**t in the garden! And Oluf’s too. Jeez. What a state they both look. Poor BJDD.

View attachment 2839813
The bleeping kip of that kid.
I feel like Kate’s got her trapped in a mad time warp.
Also for someone who’s told her followers that she’s wearing male adult nappies due to bleeding, she’s brave wearing that white dress.
Can’t be doing with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
So she’s tagged Restaurant Bar and Grill (the Liverpool one) and some random PR person - presumably she’s messaged her begging for a freebie. Yet she’s under “reformation management” I don’t see this woman working for them assuming she’s self employed… either way she’s a vile creature begging for free food 1 week after the birth of the 2nd messiah

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
But no one would see the baby in the proper pram would they so she couldn’t get all the strangers staring at her and the newborn and get all the comments off people about how cute the baby is or how amazing she is for being out after a week. That’s the reason the doona is being used 🤣 oh an cos she is lazy and the doona is easier than taking the baby out a car seat setting up a pram an lugging it round town bumming her life

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.