Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is insane...it's all for likes and she is becoming insufferable. I couldn't care what size she is or what brands (blag or not ) she wears, she is still a nasty horrible bleep and her arrogance and awful personality makes her ugly as duck.
I'm lucky enough to have 2 beautiful babies and have suffered an actual fertility journey, I've also been blackmailed (long story) into terminations....but I still don't use it for likes or sympathy. I love my babies and will protect them to the end...I share pics but the 2am feeds and funny videos of their milk drunkenness are private cherished memories. She has no shame...we all know the most intimate moments of her life.
She needs putting in the bin along with the enabling prick she lives with. It's awful to say but can't abide her kids either. Karma needs to catch up with her sharpish.
Happy wednesday 😭🥴🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just seen the skincare thing she was tagged in… funny when she says “I will never ever recommend anything to you unless I’ve tried it first” 🤥🤥🤥🤥 someone’s telling lies!! Sure she’d only be promoting it if it was free or she’s being paid to promote it. And her claim she “paid” for it is also lies 😴 no wonder her nose takes up the majority of her face the big fat liar 😬😬😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been covered but in reference to truffs latest stories… can you genuinely get trapped wind in your shoulder?
Yes, it’s a ‘hangover’ from anaesthetic. bleeping painful.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she gifted the most amazing bespoke pram that no body else has ? So why has she ferried the new baby round in the doona 🙄
She’s literally a no body I’m surprised she still even remotely has that many followers but I assume it’s from back in the day and she probably doesn’t show up on most peoples feed anymore so they’ve forgot they even follow her hence the low engagement
What I struggle to understand is why already established brands gift or partner with an old MUA
Like someone else said there are thousands of other local influencers who have big followings and are a million times more qualified than her who have good content they could use so why her? Do we think she messages companies on the beg and they just see 180k and say yes? Serious question I need to know why anyone uses her? She’s so tit

Reactions: 22
Wasn’t she gifted the most amazing bespoke pram that no body else has ? So why has she ferried the new baby round in the doona 🙄
She’s literally a no body I’m surprised she still even remotely has that many followers but I assume it’s from back in the day and she probably doesn’t show up on most peoples feed anymore so they’ve forgot they even follow her hence the low engagement
What I struggle to understand is why already established brands gift or partner with an old MUA
Like someone else said there are thousands of other local influencers who have big followings and are a million times more qualified than her who have good content they could use so why her? Do we think she messages companies on the beg and they just see 180k and say yes? Serious question I need to know why anyone uses her? She’s so tit
The thing is, if these companies did proper research on her and see what she posts, they’d see she’s more on a liability than an asset. She pays for her engagement and her followers 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 16
Do you have any tips? I need 2 operations and I’m dreading the after parts….
Some decent pain! Mine started the second I stood up after an op to remove a polyp. I hadn’t had anaesthetic. I didn’t say anything at the time but wish I had because I’m sure they’d have sorted it for me so if it happens make sure you tell the doctors/nurses.
That said, I’ve had a few gynae ops and it’s only happened once so you might get lucky! X
---
The thing is, if these companies did proper research on her and see what she posts, they’d see she’s more on a liability than an asset. She pays for her engagement and her followers 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Yeah and if I was any company looking to use influencers for my business, I’d want to know at what rate their followers were growing. Not some dried up smelly has been.

Reactions: 12
Another lil ode for "Princess Fifi of the Gram - d'you know who I am"
Fifi Truff-alo where do you go,
Anywhere free and all for show,
Ragging and pimping kids,
All purely for likes and bragging on grids,
Give me more, more, more,
Sole existence to be a smug nobody and bore,
Trending on Tattle at seven,
Be careful what you wish for, it must be Karmic-heaven!

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe I have a baby with brown hair 🙃
Delos got brown hair you thick twit

I dont think olive even had truffle Mac and cheese, think she just said it to make out olive likes truffle, there’s no mac and cheese on the table in any pics
The irony of her also having brown roots with her BLEACHED blonde hair 🫠 she is thick as pig mints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t even wear these shoes to pick up dog s**t in the garden! And Oluf’s too. Jeez. What a state they both look. Poor BJDD.

IMG_6834.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I wouldn’t even wear these shoes to pick up dog s**t in the garden! And Oluf’s too. Jeez. What a state they both look. Poor BJDD.

View attachment 2839813
No hat or blanket on the baby and olives out in a dress no coat ,no tights not even a sock on the kid, they’ll have been bleeping frozen yesterday. Bossin motherhood you are Kate

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Really disappointed that she hasn’t put a beret on Berry yet
Give her time, it will happen, probably in the middle of a heatwave you know how she likes to dress inappropriately for the weather, kids included.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s just threw anything on that kid. Fancy going out letting your child look like a scruff. Are they bruises all over her legs?
I was about to say this! Sure she’s also got a mark on her face too. Absolute idiot she is - worse mother going!! I bet Mary’s family are sick of her and that’s why they don’t bother, but she’ll just assume they are trolls and haters 🙄 #ReadTheWiki

Reactions: 11
Such a utter horror of a mother, ragging her out in the cold, no tights or coat etc. and the "dress" for the aesthetic gram-shot looks really thin?! Still cannot get over the amount of freebie food/drinks they necked yesterday & the utter show-boating in that bar "ALL the trimmings" - it certainly shows doesn't it - "more front and girth than the Globe's Piers" the scamming scum-bag, could you imagine what the poor staff and other paying patrons had to endure, platter upon platter of laden goodies, drinks left, right & centre, all the contrived photo-opps, screeching and hollering a-plenty, and in the current cost of living crisis, not dipping ham-fist in the faux-Chanel to even pay for anything - bet the minty-munters didn't even tip?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 22
She needs to get Olaf’s hair cut, poor bairn’s going about like Hagrid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I had that pain after a laparoscopy, it’s not nice but from memory it didn’t last long.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.