Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I have a baby with brown hair 🙃
Delos got brown hair you thick twit

I dont think olive even had truffle Mac and cheese, think she just said it to make out olive likes truffle, there’s no mac and cheese on the table in any pics

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I dont think olive even had truffle Mac and cheese, think she just said it to make out olive likes truffle, there’s no mac and cheese on the table in any pics
And she’s not even eaten her chicken and chips! It’s probably gone in a doggy bag for Kate to eat on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can smell that picture
I bet the dirty fat witch hasn’t even had a wash since she got home from hospital. Did Mary’s ma visit her or is she staying away from the bogbeast and her tit show? She must shake her head in despair that he broke up with his gorgeous girlfriend and ended up with that fat mess 🤔
---
Troll, these are DH Gate Gucci Princetown fakes that came out in 2015, and a terrible replica too 😂
Abdul in his Cheetham Hill dodgy shop probably does better blags

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Ahh what’s wrong Truff? Baby Barry not aesthetic enough for the gram. Be happy you’ve got a healthy baby you bleep. I absolutely cannot stand this vile fat rat. How the bleeping hell can anyone actually stand her. I actually think someone will twit her one day. I also think it will probably be one of her so called mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been thinking ya know I’m shocked she didn’t call her Juniper berry instead of Berry June 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
I always use these. It’s a little expensive but worth it 💕
---
I swear by Fanola you can get it on Amazon but it is strong and will stain your hands! X
Fanola is good but you can’t use it all the time. Daughter used it too much on her
Trapped wind shoulder pain is a thing. I had it after a gynae procedure and it’s aggggony! It’s not actually wind in the shoulder but it’s referred pain.
Kate should be rid soon though with the amount of farting she does. 💨 🌬
I actually had trapped wind In between the shoulder blades (think that’s what Truff means!) when I was in labour. It hurt more than giving birth!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My mate was giving away Easter eggs to families who are struggling. Look at the message some cheeky, grabby bleep sent her. I wonder if it was Truff 🤣
---
That would’ve made more sense but she’s not the brightest.
A broken lightbulb is brighter than that thick twit

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She’s not even a proper ‘influencer’ these days with the amount of followers she has. Instagram is going the same way as Facebook because younger people are on tiktok so her income will start to dwindle.

Can’t see her getting a large following on tiktok because she’s just not relevant anymore - her content and make up skills are dogshit and she’s too lazy/uneducated to put a decent reel/story together. There are better make up and mum content creators out there. She was lucky she got a large following when insta took off but in a couple of years, other platforms will be more popular and she won’t be a part of it.
She won’t go on TikTok coz she knows she’s tit. Plus she’s too lazy to put the work in plus she wouldn’t get off the starting blocks because there are literally too many amazing people with skills and know how to promote themselves as to not look like a proper internet head like her

Reactions: 17
my blood is boiling

A DOONA IS NOT A PRAM OR BUGGY!!!
Don’t get me started on those things! Girl a few doors down constantly walking her new baby round in a doona. She goes out for hours pushing the poor baby in it. It doesn’t lie flat & god knows what it will do to the babies spine!
For some school run mums they are practical for everyone else they are just the latest accessory

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don’t get me started on those things! Girl a few doors down constantly walking her new baby round in a doona. She goes out for hours pushing the poor baby in it. It doesn’t lie flat & god knows what it will do to the babies spine!
For some school run mums they are practical for everyone else they are just the latest accessory
That kid is probably going to spend most of the first year of her life in that thing. A repeat of Olaf always being in the car seat. I bet she will be out again at the weekend. On the piss and a scrounged meal. With the kid in it for hours

Reactions: 25
That kid is probably going to spend most of the first year of her life in that thing. A repeat of Olaf always being in the car seat. I bet she will be out again at the weekend. On the piss and a scrounged meal. With the kid in it for hours
It makes me sick! I see lots of people out town shopping with them! You wouldn’t be carrying about a car seat on your arm for hours would you? So what difference does it make just be cause it’s on wheels? It’s still a bleeping car seat.
Wain is like a 🥐 curled up inside that for hours.

Reactions: 21
What's hilarious is that Kate reads here and thinks 'oh you're all jealous because I get stuff for free'. I can assure her that when I look at her stories talking about her free steak and I think:
- gosh, I'm so glad and grateful that I have a husband who could actually afford to take me out for a lovely steak dinner and does
- gosh imagine being so addicted to exposure that you need to be 'fliming content' when your newborn is a week old
- gosh, imagine having to pimp out your kids because you can't afford to buy a meal for yourself.
I'm not jealous, one little bit.
Who the duck would actually be jealous of the fat scrounging Jabba looking grock? You’re a bleeping nobody you stupid bleep. In a few years time. Nobody will even remember who you are. Using your newborn to get free stuff. bleeping vile, lowlife rat. Seriously cannot wait until life kicks her up her big fat sweaty arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who the duck would actually be jealous of the fat scrounging Jabba looking grock? You’re a bleeping nobody you stupid bleep. In a few years time. Nobody will even remember who you are. Using your newborn to get free stuff. bleeping vile, lowlife rat. Seriously cannot wait until life kicks her up her big fat sweaty arse
Don't hold back 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor baby Berry with no blanket, hasn’t been warm this week 🥶. Pictures with no hat on - alllllll for the gram to show off her bespoke brown haired baby.
I went and had a cocktail after registering our little ones (didn’t BF) as it does feel like it’s yet another big event these days, won’t be long until registering become a thing like baby showers.

To be truly enjoying the “berry bubble” you’d be at home snuggling the new baby, eating your favourite foods and being in comfort. But KHM’s version is super shite as she has nowhere to be chilled in her house of horrors, getting baby Berry to earn her keep already so her and Delo can keep eating out for free. Olive must’ve been freezing too with no socks on and those shoes did not go with her dress 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 28
[
[QUOGlittercandy12, post: 18819037, member: 85590"]

[/QUOTE]
I think that picture been edited that baby hair not that dark in over picture 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.