Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the adult nappies are not recommended because some people tend to change them less often than they would a pad. You lose 'lochia' after you have a baby - its not just blood, its also mucas and uterine tissue and because you have a wound from the placenta, you're a high risk of infection so should be keeping everywhere especially clean. Because those pants absorb more than pads do and require more effort to change them, some people (Truff type people) sit in them longer than they should. If she's out scrounging roasts and playing with cards I can't imagine she's taking her pants off in toilets to change her nappy regularly the lazy Bison

What does it even mean? I haven’t been lucky enough to have a baby yet (so this moron is doing my head in with her waffle!) is she lying about bleeding or do you? I honestly wouldn’t know. Imagine if I believed her. She is dangerous

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I wonder who'll be out of nappies first: Truff, aLive or Baby BJ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not sure why she would need nappies designed for men 😳
---
Also why is she trying to stimulate her baby whilst she’s supposed to be sleeping? Correct me if I’m wrong and not up to date on the latest research but surely you would only use sensory cards when they’re alert etc? I was always very mindful to make their sleeping space as peaceful as possible and luckily I always had great sleepers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Not sure why she would need nappies designed for men 😳
---
Also why is she trying to stimulate her baby whilst she’s supposed to be sleeping? Correct me if I’m wrong and not up to date on the latest research but surely you would only use sensory cards when they’re alert etc? I was always very mindful to make their sleeping space as peaceful as possible and luckily I always had great sleepers.
Think she wears delos balls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The sensory cards is up there with when she sat olive at the desk at 3 months and pretended she was reading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
You’re supposed to actually be playing with baby and flipping those sensory cards regularly so she can look at them. I bet any money we will see pictures in about 6 weeks those cards gathering dust in the same position in the Moses basket, only ever used for the photo opp.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Should an 8 day old baby not be lying flat as often as possible? Looks like she is trying to sit that baby up already 🙈
IMG_1366.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Brag, beg, boast & bore-off "now to get glam" & the champs-glasses emoji - is it out on another boozy-freebie by chance?! Seriously cannot believe these foolish Companies sending her the gifts, am all for "polishing turds" but have they seen the unfortunate state of it - mean who (with a brain cell and vision) could actually be "influenced" by that?! Then when you throw in the additional vile disrespectful, discriminatory, dishonest, entitled persona as well - what are they thinking to keep enabling/feeding the beast?! #enoughalready

Reactions: 18
She doesn't normally like BB cream but this is the best one she's tried - not a ringing endorsement is it? Piss off Truff, you'd love anything anyone sent you for free.
If its free HUNNAY she loves it OK GALIO
---
Should an 8 day old baby not be lying flat as often as possible? Looks like she is trying to sit that baby up already 🙈
View attachment 2838213
Feel like lil Bezza should be lay flat. Nice bit of steam might actually be nice for her if she has that weird little milk cough they sometimes get. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, she shouldn't be propped up because she has ZERO strength in her little neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bezza loves her neck being unsupported for a lifetime of pain. It's her fave. Hunch-neck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.