Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trapped wind shoulder pain is a thing. I had it after a gynae procedure and it’s aggggony! It’s not actually wind in the shoulder but it’s referred pain.
Kate should be rid soon though with the amount of farting she does. 💨 🌬
I thought I was having a heart attack and I’m generally not a dramatic person 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow just wow, it truly knows no bounds at all, the level of incessant pimping, constant bragging/boasting, show-boating of the free-loaded gifted items - bore off, learn to use a spell-checker and get in the bin/get cancelled soon-as - every cloud, who knew - Princess Fifi now trending at 12 - a size it would ever have been lucky to "sausage-skin" into ZSM (as if ever) - onwards and upwards, and surely follower numbers are dropping too?! #justdesserts

Reactions: 15
As far as I know, you bleed for 2-6 weeks after the baby comes out, whether that's out the drivers door or through the sunroof (I've never had a section but fairly certain the principle is the same). It's all the womb lining that's cushioned the baby coming away - basically 9 months worth of periods. If she's surprised that she's still bleeding after a week, WHEN SHE'S ALREADY DONE THIS ONCE BEFORE, suggests a level of thick archaeologists would have to dig for.
Exactly this, troll. I've had three sections and yes once the body knows that the baby is out, the lining all comes away and you bleed a lot. Like almost nine months of missed periods ☹ But to think that because you've had a section this won't happen WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A SECTION BEFORE shows next level stupidity.
---
It's made me think that she must have just been too stupid to read even the most basic materials about having a baby and what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone who has 2 or more children will know and fully understand how the 2nd child is ALWAYS the crazy one and the one who really tests your patience.
Ah such joy Barry will bring us trollz, cannot wait for whats ahead in the Delo household and the carnage that lies ahead, two girls too and she's raising them to be entitled brats just like herself🤣🤣🤣
Mark my words Kate will be like Johnny from The Shining. This will be her trying to break out of her 30x30cm sittingroom saying

"I NEED AIR" " I NEED LIGHT" 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trapped wind shoulder pain is a thing. I had it after a gynae procedure and it’s aggggony! It’s not actually wind in the shoulder but it’s referred pain.
Kate should be rid soon though with the amount of farting she does. 💨 🌬
I’ve had this twice and it’s one of the worst pains I’ve ever experienced! So I do sympathise with her there, and peppermint tea works wonders if you ever have it again. X

Reactions: 11
Ay, would you have such a bouji ‘recovery plan’ if it wasn’t gifted though you fat bleeping custard haired, bubble nailed, saggy titted, baggy fanny bleep. Matt giving nurses evils … give me strength. He is one piece of tit human
Custard haired 😂😂😂

I don’t have anything to add to what you have all already said about her traumatic experience. One of my friends had her little one blue lighted to a different city while she had to stay here because they were both poorly. She went a whole 24 hours in one hospital receiving treatment while her baby was in a completely different hospital undergoing an emergency operation. That’s trauma!

I wonder if the midwives made notes on her not being able to be away from Matt. If I was her nurse it would be giving me safeguarding concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot cope with her miss spellings and her making no sense this morning, I’ve literally just cackled laughing at the trapped wind in her shoulder and god sent.

I swear she does it on purpose, she can’t NOT know how stupid she sounds, surely Matt or her friends have told her she makes NO sense at all.

It’s second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can any of you Trolls recommend a good, tried & tested purple shampoo please x
Agree with the girls here, the olaplex one is good, or fanola but my god the fanola will strip ANY yellow from your hair. I love it, I have silver hair so it works for me. Just wear gloves when you use it and don’t let it drip down your face, and 100% hair mask after because it’s drying. Don’t use it too often or your hair will probably be ruined, I leave it on for ten mins once a month as a really good toner between hair appts. Recommend redken all soft or Philip Kingsley elasticizer masks once a week for keeping your hair healthy when using purple shampoos xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just to emphasise how much of a dick head Delo is, he was going round full of self importance telling people he was going on a work trip with Kate like it was a conference or something ... it was that empty resort holiday they scavved for their baby moon 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Abdominal and gynae surgery causes that wind pain in the shoulder and it really is horrific, it's what I'm most scared about when I have to have surgery! You get pumped up with gas during the op to inflate the abdomen, then the gas gets trapped inside you after you're stitched up. The gas builds up and then irritates the nerve that runs in to your shoulder until it starts to disperse - which is where the peppermint capsules really help.

Reactions: 24
Anyone else reporting her posts to ASA this morning for non declared AFF links? I’ve also asked them to share information if they take no action and I want to know why. She is clearly a law unto herself!!!

Reactions: 20
Baby Berry (shakes head) loves her sensory cards. Looks to me like the baby has her eyes closed and how on earth has she communicated to her thick ma that she loves the cards - she is 8 DAYS old. She is absolutely deranged and lives on another planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you 🩷 Look at you Trolls influencing the influencer!

Provoke purple shampoo, they do a ‘touch of’ version as well that you can use every day as well as the strong one. Maybe KHM could be influenced with her brassy extensions.
---
Fab, thank you! X

I swear by Fanola you can get it on Amazon but it is strong and will stain your hands! X
---
I'd rathertake hair advice from Karl in Plokingtons picture than Truff 😂 wonder how long it'll be until she washes her hair 🤢

Thanks Trolls my hair loves you all x

Take a a look at milkshake icy blonde, it’s heavy duty troll
When I was blonde I used Fanola - you get a big massive case bottle from Amazon. It lasted me forever and I had to throw it away eventually as I could never use it all and am now brunette! Stains everything it comes into contact with including skin though and quite drying so look through Kate’s highlights for some hair mask inspo 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baby Berry (shakes head) loves her sensory cards. Looks to me like the baby has her eyes closed and how on earth has she communicated to her thick ma that she loves the cards - she is 8 DAYS old. She is absolutely deranged and lives on another planet.
What's quite hilarious about this is that Kate is so keen to show off that she's a great Mum that she does this kind of absolutely shameful showing off but in a way that's so thick that anyone with a brain will see through

Reactions: 18
Thank you, that's MEGA 🩷😂 Knew all of you would be the best people to ask x

Agree with the girls here, the olaplex one is good, or fanola but my god the fanola will strip ANY yellow from your hair. I love it, I have silver hair so it works for me. Just wear gloves when you use it and don’t let it drip down your face, and 100% hair mask after because it’s drying. Don’t use it too often or your hair will probably be ruined, I leave it on for ten mins once a month as a really good toner between hair appts. Recommend redken all soft or Philip Kingsley elasticizer masks once a week for keeping your hair healthy when using purple shampoos xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does giving birth make you start swearing in your posts 👀
She talks as if the baby is about six months old she’s a week old, get a bloody grip woman you are making a rod for your own back ‘allegedly’ bending over backwards so miss olive doesn’t kick off or feel like she’s missing out , I give it a few more weeks and the tit will hit the fan and princess olive will be getting a rude awakening when mummy starts having tantrums, meltdowns and olives told to STFU 😬
The Berry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.