Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she sayin she hasnā€™t got post natal depression coz she reads them cards in the morning?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Canā€™t wait for week after next when Mary fucks of back to work and Mez canā€™t be there at her beck and call! See how the fat useless bleep copes then with her baby blues. Sheā€™ll be using them cards to wipe her arse because she wonā€™t have time to have tit when sheā€™s on her own with the bleeping brat and baby Blozza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For heavens sakes, she has really surpassed herself with her arrogance, ignorance, laziness, stupidity, lack of safeguarding, nastiness, greed, selfishness, immaturity and downright lack of human decency since the fruit was spawned. I hadn't realised what a horrible person she was, just thought she was seriously thick (cranially and bodily), but I do now. He is no better at all, giving nurses the evils in the ward? Wow, that's actually concerning isn't it? They really think they're something/somebody don't they? I'm struggling to believe her behaviour since she got out of hospital, genuinely worrying for that innocent baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Once I had given birth to my dreamy bespoke at the maternity unit, I was in a middle bay with only blue curtains around me too KHM!
I do wonder tho, for somebody who jets off on multiple extravagant holidays a year, who has a designer wardrobe and who is wearing a ā€˜diamondā€™ that would cost about Ā£200k - why didnā€™t she just go private šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 43
ā€˜Traumatisedā€™ cause she had to share a room , was in a middle bed so just had curtains , didnā€™t get any real light
bleeping idiot
She has NO clue at all
I wouldnā€™t wish a traumatic birth on anyone ( been there , done that ) but this bleeping horror thinks that those three things amount to a ā€˜traumatic birthā€™ she is very , VERY much mistaken šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Exactly - my birth was described as traumatic by my health visitor, but at least I wasn't subjected to the indignity of A MIDDLE BED with BLUE CURTAINS /s
Nah, we got dropped off in a 3-bed ward at the Women's around 2am, MarriedAGoth told he could come back from 8am,asked if he was allowed to stay, told no, fair enough. And the next day I was that busy with all the people who come and dealt with me and the baby, plus trying to establish feeding, I didn't have chance to think about the bed position or the curtains. Plus I had a lovely chat with the woman in the next bed who was having a really seriously traumatic time of it, we cheered each other up a bit.
Truff needs her head read, a celeb, wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she sayin she hasnā€™t got post natal depression coz she reads them cards in the morning?
Yeah because the cards control the baby blues which are given to us from the universe to teach us lessons. Not hormones. Mmmkay troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm all for a bit of meditation and relaxation šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø but 7 days post birth....the thought of leaving my baby for a shower sent me in a sad spin. I wanted to be with baby Fizz every second. Also, not great for the arl lactation either is it
---
A medical professional wanted her to give birth one week earlier, but she said no, so by the time the section date came round the baby was that engaged it was nearly inducing labour. Does she not care for her child's safety? Does she not realise lots can go wrong and there are many women walk out with no baby through NO fault of their own and yet this oaf just stomps through life thinking she knows it all. She infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm all for a bit of meditation and relaxation šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø but 7 days post birth....the thought of leaving my baby for a shower sent me in a sad spin. I wanted to be with baby Fizz every second. Also, not great for the arl lactation either is it
---
A medical professional wanted her to give birth one week earlier, but she said no, so by the time the section date came round the baby was that engaged it was nearly inducing labour. Does she not care for her child's safety? Does she not realise lots can go wrong and there are many women walk out with no baby through NO fault of their own and yet this oaf just stomps through life thinking she knows it all. She infuriates me
Itā€™s bizarre that she freely gives this information, it doesnā€™t occur to her that her delay in the c section caused her to have forceps even though she has explained it as so! šŸ˜³
---
Itā€™s bizarre that she freely gives this information, it doesnā€™t occur to her that her delay in the c section caused her to have forceps even though she has explained it as so! šŸ˜³
Also, we need to remember that she knows best and sheā€™ll do it her way and if she receives any advice to the contrary then theyā€™re giving her a traumatic experience.

Reactions: 27
Wow what an entitled, horrible fat bleep. The NHS is on its arse an she's moaning she didn't get her own room. The way she says it was "too busy" as if the staff were lying to her. Sorry kate but if you wanted your own room you should have gone privit an booked the portland like molly mae. You can't though coz you're a skint nobody. She needs to get a grip of herself making out she's traumatised off being on a ward.
Iā€™m traumatised that after my miscarriage they made me sit in a waiting room full of expectant mums when I was at my most vulnerable. She really is a proper head!! I think she genuinely believes her ā€œfollowingā€ makes her famousā€¦ not being funny but sheā€™s well behind with the times, everyoneā€™s on TikTok making a fortune! I see fairly new MUAā€™s who are ace at make up and social media being invited to all the top shin digs. I mean PLouise had an event last night and there was tonnes of well known MUAā€™s invited. She really is a proper delusional bleep for sure

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Aw Kate. Didn't have the dreamy bespoke birth experience you thought you were entitled to? Aw you poor thing šŸ™„

I honestly didn't think she could get worse. If you wanted private you can always pay for it. Seems like that might not be a Ā£300k ring if you can't pay for private, eh? I cannot believe that the pair of them tried to bully their way into something and then stormed off when they didn't get it. Says absolutely everything about them and why she has so many pages on Tattle.

Disillusioned Kate fans, read the wiki (pink button above). I persuaded two new people to come over following that story.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wowā€¦ just wow!

I can hear her now, ā€˜Iā€™m a big deal on the wirralā€™ ā€˜the cards say I need my own room for my mental health ( fear of being snapped)

Please someone come on and spill the tea. That mum who complained- we want to know what lord flip flop and Fiona got up to!
---
Prob had a bespoke acoustic singer and Big O singing along!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once I had given birth to my dreamy bespoke at the maternity unit, I was in a middle bay with only blue curtains around me too KHM!
I do wonder tho, for somebody who jets off on multiple extravagant holidays a year, who has a designer wardrobe and who is wearing a ā€˜diamondā€™ that would cost about Ā£200k - why didnā€™t she just go private šŸ¤Ø
It was definitely an option at the Women's a few years back - we felt like we'd rather spend the money on boring stuff like a pram and the council tax bill but if she didn't want to be amongst the plebs, it's possible! I'm scandalised she's booted off on the ward. Can you imagine?

Truff - I AM V FAMOUS WIRRAL MUA CELEB, NEED PRIVATE ROOM WITH NO BLUE CURTAINS
Nurse - right you are love. Excuse me Mrs Jenkins, would you mind packing up all your stuff, and your baby, there's a very important lady who needs your room more than you.
Mrs Jenkins - ooh alright then, if she's a top MUA I completely understand, are the paparazzi trying to get in?
Truff - (shoves Mrs Jenkins off the bed, throws herself on) MAAAATTTTT WHERE'S THE WINE LIST GET ME A ROAST I NEED MY MEDITATION CARDS LIGHT THAT CANDLE
Nurse - do you want to try getting the baby to latch again Miss Hayes?
Truff - NO I NEED TO MAKE CONTENT SHE WON'T NEED FEEDING FOR 8 HOURS AND I'M USING THE BREZZA MACHINE, I JUST NEED TO CHASE UP THAT DISCOUNT CODE, SO STRESSED, GOT 000S OF DMS

Maybe she actually thought it would play out like that šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
she was probably fuming cos she couldnā€™t carry out a full on photo shoot and make a feature length film in the middle of a bay with other people there. Delo didnā€™t even get his drone out, what a shambles they have made of it. She must have been devastated as you canā€™t do pretending to sleep pics of yourself with an audience there, and the lighting from them blue curtains will have been all wrong. What a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Canā€™t you just imagine her kicking off about being on a ward! Saying ā€œmy mental health, my social anxietyā€ him putting his big hard case stance (read the wiki stood at that girls door) blaming everyone else but being in complete denial they are the problem. So self entitled itā€™s unreal! How lucky are they that they got to ā€œchooseā€ a c section and havenā€™t paid a single penny for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lil ode for "Princess Fifi of the gram, do you know who I am"
Trending on Tattle at fifteen
Smug satisfied self-adoring Queen
In reality a desperado has-been
Who do you think you are
Can't even afford to tax a car
A fancy 200k ring
Lies and never-ending pimping
Offending and disrespecting all
Karma please can you hear your call?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope sheā€™s had a catch up on here and feels ashamed at herself and her behaviour

delighted the ward didnā€™t bow down to her demands

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she was probably fuming cos she couldnā€™t carry out a full on photo shoot and make a feature length film in the middle of a bay with other people there. Delo didnā€™t even get his drone out, what a shambles they have made of it. She must have been devastated as you canā€™t do pretending to sleep pics of yourself with an audience there, and the lighting from them blue curtains will have been all wrong. What a disaster.
She legit wanted a side room because it looks better on the gram. End of. She's odious!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.