Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why the midwife called her princess Fiona. I can here truff shouting 'do you know who I am' and a midwife wanting to reply 'yes, you're a lazy, free loading, smelly, ugly inside and out, racist, entitled, thick as pig tit, truffle monster and you're fella is Mary, the coke head paneling dwarf. Now let go of him so he can go to Rockferry for a night of passion'

• Haha
Reactions: 50
One vile, fat bleep that. I can only hope this piece of tit gets twatted with a massive dose of karma someday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine thinking that having a large following on Instagram makes you entitled to special treatment 🙄 she is a weapons grade bleep who needs taking down a peg or two. Nothing about her pregnancy or birth have been 9mths of hell or traumatic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shes tried that do you know who I am act in the Arrowe park pub before now I believe. she’s got a nerve complaining about the food, we have all seen her cooking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Shes tried that do you know who I am act in the Arrowe park pub before now I believe. she’s got a nerve complaining about the food, we have all seen her cooking.
Yeah, but judging by her size she doesn't actually care what she shovles down her gob, just that it's FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s freaked out cos she’s though people are going to have seen her actual size but the reality is barely anyone probably knew who she was and even less people will have cared even if they did know of her, pretty sure everyone else there is more concerned with themselves and their own babies. maybe she was upset no one knew who she was and kicked up a fuss to make her presence known.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i hope there was a room available but the ward sister is a troll and told her colleagues to keep her there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Kate phoned her mam the day after she came home at 6am as she needed a cuddle, now she's also saying Olives been a nightmare (no tit! You didn't prepare her for having a new baby in the house and her little world has suddenly gone upside down) I believe the reason she wanted Matt to stay is because she cannot parent alone, next week as Matt walks out the door Mez will be walking in. She's never parented Olive, just treat her like a doll

• Heart
Reactions: 34
SHE HAS A HEALTHY BABY and she is moaning about having a completely normal birthing experience. Arrrr I cannot bear this woman. Imagine moaning about being on a ward, like she’s better than the other women that were there.

Traumatised? One of her friends needs to knock some serious sense into her. She’s not right in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hope Berry likes red wine in her milk 👍🏻 or just playing pretend at the combi feeding as there is no way on earth feeding is being established. But I totally agree, couldn’t give a duck how she’s feeding Berry and I’m sure 13yr old aspiring MUA’s from Wirral don’t either.

My OH didn’t stay over with either of my kids but that was 10 & 18yrs ago lol. I was just like “go home, get some sleep, see you in the morning” I was also on a ward but luckily it was quiet and not full. No way would I want some random fella chatting away with his missus in the middle of the night trying to decide why the baby is crying and what not. It’s not fair to everyone else. In a private room it’s a bit different.

She really has raised her bleep game to level 100 hasn’t she?

Reactions: 35
Kate phoned her mam the day after she came home at 6am as she needed a cuddle, now she's also saying Olives been a nightmare (no tit! You didn't prepare her for having a new baby in the house and her little world has suddenly gone upside down) I believe the reason she wanted Matt to stay is because she cannot parent alone, next week as Matt walks out the door Mez will be walking in. She's never parented Olive, just treat her like a doll
Olive has not been parented at all since day 1. They let her do as she pleases snd this it's funny she is feral.....can't wait for those chickens to come home to roost.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But I thought Barry was a dreamy baby and the brat was a dreamy big sister.

Reactions: 21
My ex went straight out on the ale after I gave birth to celebrate himself, got his undies ripped off him by his mates and landed them on a lamppost, did I want him to stay with me, did I duck. She needs to fkn grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm laughing my head off...I have approximately 46 followers on insta...not a celeb or mua..and managed to get a private room both times...even had a machine to order food from a menu as soon as I arrived 🤣🤣🤣 2 different hospitals, 2 baby dads and second birth had my bestie there not the hole who impregnated me....maybe they felt sorry for me lolll.
She's an absolute bleep... pregnant within weeks of trying, healthy babies, get a bleeping grip you absolute helmet. I cannot abide the fat titted witch. I also think Mary is an utter prick too . Rant over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Smug braggy vile showy cu** - "I've had one morning of baby blues and I believe it's the power of my daily practice" - errrr of what, choosing on a daily basis to be an unappealing, unappreciative, uncouth, uninspiring & unpalatable discriminatory vile piece - imagine the shame if you were it's friend or family - talk about knows no bounds, pure relentless crowing, free-loadings and show-boating?! #shamlife #dramallama #pinocchiotales

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.