Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for Dads to stay over? I’m in Scotland and actually don’t know anyone who’s partner has stayed the night after giving birth
It’s absolutely not normal. Stayed on a ward with other mums and babies first time round and in a private room second time and Dads sleeping over is not allowed. I had quite a traumatic birth first time around, it was in the early hours and our baby had difficulties when they arrived and still I was taken to a ward on my own with the baby. But I obviously accepted that as I know that all mums and babies are equally important. I don’t know how Naomi can be friends with her when she is so ungrateful and unaware of how she treats people.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it normal for Dads to stay over? I’m in Scotland and actually don’t know anyone who’s partner has stayed the night after giving birth
My babies were all born the middle of the night so after they were born my husband could stay, but not then after that.
I don’t know why they would though. We were worried about leaving the older ones and my husband went home to look after them and keep life ticking over for them.
But I suppose I’m not Kate that thinks the world owed me something for having a baby 🙃
I did get my own room though 😉

Reactions: 19
Traumatised bleeping head
what about the women during covid, especially first times mums, who had to go through labour on their own and wait till the last minute for their partners to come in and then they could only stay one hour after, imagine how scared they were, get a grip you entitled spoilt brat no wonder oluv is the way she is with the way you behave

Reactions: 50
Jesus just seen the stories.
Why does she think she’s entitled to a private room? She had a planned C section and seems to have been uncomplicated? It’s the NHS - FREE HEALTHCARE! What an entitled bleep.

The birth of my daughter came with complications which I won’t go into but we had to spend 2 nights in the hospital. I was given a side room and I HATED it! I wanted to be on the ward with the other women. My husband wouldn’t even stay in the private room with me lol so I was literally alone with the baby barr visitors. God I am mortified for her.

ETA - I don’t even know IF my husband was allowed to stay with me, we never fuckin asked !!!! We never even thought to ask, it was just known my husband wasn’t staying lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Did she give birth at Arrowe Park again? I’m sure I read that postnatal mums get their own room there?

Reactions: 4
Did she give birth at Arrowe Park again? I’m sure I read that postnatal mums get their own room there?
They do if there’s enough room but I’m not sure about c section births. I’d imagine it’s safer to have them altogether so that there are nurses present at all times.

Reactions: 11
If they're available. Same as the Women's and Whiston. There isn't anything stating you won't end up on a ward. It's usually quite a large ward with 6 beds. She's just bleeping moaning as per usual.
---
Entitled spoilt witch. Nothing more to say on that.
This is how I know she isn't close with his family at all because they don't seem to challenge her, they just don't speak to her. They never comment anything on this page and I doubt they do on OLIVES MUMMY page

Reactions: 17
She’s un bleeping real! The reason she’ll be upset about the lack of natural light will 100% be to do with getting the perfect pictures/ videos for the gram.
Same with people walking past her cubicle the noise will be ruining her vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Might have that singer for their wedding HAHAHA are they flying her over to the chateau are they 😅😅😅😅 these 2 live on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What a selfish bleep she is, feel for those other woman who would have also just given birth in the ward with her.

Reactions: 27
What a selfish bleep she is, feel for those other woman who would have also just given birth in the ward with her.
I've just realised, she will have been fuming that everyone was going to see the real her and her real size. That was the problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wow. What an absolute dick. Imagine if someone else's other half decided to stay over she'd be livid.

Who the hell does she think she is?
Is this what she defines as traumatic?? I had an incident about 18 months ago. I had an ectopic and almost died, they couldn't stop the bleeding, my stats were really bad.. That was slightly traumatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She had big O in covid, surely he wasnt allowed to stay then?
My 2nd was about a week after Olive, and my fella got told to go after I got taken to the ward.
Did she pay for her own room last time, are we poor hun xo
---
p.s. i dont know if paying is a thing, yano cos we didnt ask!

Reactions: 17
Jesus just seen the stories.
Why does she think she’s entitled to a private room? She had a planned C section and seems to have been uncomplicated? It’s the NHS - FREE HEALTHCARE! What an entitled bleep.

The birth of my daughter came with complications which I won’t go into but we had to spend 2 nights in the hospital. I was given a side room and I HATED it! I wanted to be on the ward with the other women. My husband wouldn’t even stay in the private room with me lol so I was literally alone with the baby barr visitors. God I am mortified for her.

ETA - I don’t even know IF my husband was allowed to stay with me, we never fuckin asked !!!! We never even thought to ask, it was just known my husband wasn’t staying lol
Actually, I don’t know either. I just know that when the midwives said it was time for mum and baby to go to the ward I didn’t question it. But from a child protection point of view and also women’s safety I’d say it’s a no. I was the same too when I had my own room, I wanted my husband to see our toddler as I was worried that their routine was already out with other people picking them up from nursery and putting them to bed. I was worried that they’d be worried waking up without either one of us there.

Reactions: 14
Same mine first was in the royal papped out it 9 then second in the southern general he was allowed to stay till 10 😃 must be rules down in south are different x

Reactions: 4
No it’s not normal. And I don’t know why she’d need him to stay anyways. Bit weird if you ask me.
he should have been home looking after Olive and keeping things normal for her.
I paid to have a private room as I was staying in for multiple days for different reasons each time, if I was in and out I wouldn’t have bothered.
She’s hilarious. Just goes to show how incapable she is and what a rude entitled twit she is

Reactions: 26
I’m in wales, my ex partner was allowed to stay with me overnight, i gave birth at 12:45pm, my LG had jaundice so she had to be put under blue lights for the night. But I was in a room on my own On a quiet ward so maybe that’s why he was allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s like STOP THE PRESS!!!! She got put on a ward because all of the rooms were taken by other patients that actually needed a room! Have a bleeping word with yourself you thick fat peice of entitled tit. This is the norm. You are not special because you have a large/bought following on Instagram! When you think this fat meatloaf couldn’t get any worse 😡 she’s a vile vile ugly person.

Reactions: 47
Reminds me of when my SIL had her first, she took to Facebook to complain she hadn’t been offered any food in the hospital. People started commenting asking was she ok and that it was disgusting, only to find out she hadn’t even had the baby yet 🤣 she was just being a fat lazy fucker. I don’t know what these people think the NHS runs on?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.