Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HIII GUUUYYZZZ I THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*sucks truffle oil from her thumb*

YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN A STORY BY AN EX MEMBER OF STAFF AT OH SNARLIN, MMKAY

BUHH CAN I JUST SAY, I DID PHONE THE GERRL TODAY LIKE A bleeping NUTTER AND TELL HER IM KEEPING HER BRAND INTERIOR DESIGN FOR OH DARLIN AND ME NEW ARSE GIRL. MMKAY?

COPYING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS IS WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANYTHING MMKAY.. SO ( NO WHITE PAINT ) MMKAY

SO, YEAH!
*applies foundation to lips only*
Like a bleeping nutter has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 When are we going out on the town?? 👏🏻👋🏻😛

Absolute double glazed frame
The face on her
Also that hoodie😂🤦‍♀️
bleeping state of that 🤣

View attachment 201106

Indesit looks ready to kill. Anyone else reckon she's cloned him (but it's gone a bit wrong)? The man of many faces.
Why does her face look like a mr potato head?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
8C68AE66-BDAF-4D1E-9032-7DF898A483F9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching old episodes of Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares USA the other night and was showing my boyfriend the episode with Amy’s Baking Company... she said that “yelpers” were ruining her business by leaving fake reviews about bad service and bad products; but it turned out she was just tit at what she did. I was getting serious KHM vibes, I can completely see her blaming tattlers for the TrustPilot reviews as well.

Also, There’s a definite likeness between our momma and that Amy from that Kitchen Nightmares episode

View attachment 201228
I’ve said this before! I reckon amy is the American version of THM 🤣 Honestly girls give it a watch, the likeness between these two is unreal! Everyone is out to get them because they are jealous, no one could possibly complain because the services they provide are perfect 🤪

Just want to say thank you for keeping me awake during the night feeds girls, makes being woke up 3 time’s in the night a little more bearable! Although I can’t help but cry laughing at @QueenBarb, woke the other half up a few times cackling to myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg only pop away for a minute and it's all kicked off!
Queue another SOB WITH BOB
Season One , episode 2
Kate accuses an ex staff member of joining the Tattle Bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So has THM accused Dena of being on here? How do we know this? How have I missed that 😂
Kinda low key pissed off that Dena thinks we are all bullies and trolls when we have the same opinion as her of KHM😳🥴🥴🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 13
He’s in the naughty bed. 🤣🤣 I only put those other kind that you are insinuating when it’s a special occasion. Fortunately we don’t ever do special occasions. 🤣🤣 I’m way toooooo old for that. 🤢🤮
But are you 40 tho forty did you say that is the question 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s only asked what to put in that cot so she gets loads of messages from stupid people saying dangerous things then when she gets slated for filling it to the brim she can share them and be like ‘guyyyyyyyz these are your suggestions, I’ve done nothing wrong!’

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is she asking followers on a makeup account what to put in her babys cot?! Surely you’d ask your midwife/health visitor that you’re seeing every week ffs!! Read online, or in a baby book. C’MONNNNNN!!!
So bleeping desperate for content and to show how many replies she gets... that’s the only reason

Reactions: 17
Go on the lullaby trust like every other mum! I don’t know about anyone else but I was directed here by my midwife when I was 8 weeks pregnant and told to learn about safe sleeping?! Why are you asking complete strangers about what’s safe for your daughter to sleep in? I AM HEALTH VISITOR got no tips for you??? Swear she does these posts on purpose you know, surely no one can be that thick

Attachments

Reactions: 19
What is that cot Q&A thing for?? Is she going for the sympathy vote or the “You’re going to be such a great momma” bullshit after all the tit yesterday? Someone has finally called her out for being a bully and hasn’t backed down even though she phoned her (and probably used the ‘I’m pregnant, I don’t need the stress’ line) so she’s now making herself look vulnerable by claiming she doesn’t know what to put in the cot??? She was told by literally millions of people last week that cots should be empty but she deleted all the messages because they went against that weird wool thing she was trying to promote.

Reactions: 18
Go on the lullaby trust like every other mum! I don’t know about anyone else but I was directed here by my midwife when I was 8 weeks pregnant and told to learn about safe sleeping?! Why are you asking complete strangers about what’s safe for your daughter to sleep in? I AM HEALTH VISITOR got no tips for you??? Swear she does these posts on purpose you know, surely no one can be that thick
Is she telling us she SAID NO to a free sleepyhead?
sounds like she’s on the beg again for more #gifted items

Reactions: 20
Asking what to put in there so obvious had intentions to put something in and then when everyone’s commented leave it empty she back tracks 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she's proper sly with things like this. She posts it because she knows her interactions wi go up with people trying to give her decent safety advice and then later on she'll show something else she's been gifted or finally upload that IGTV.

Also notice she didn't say she didn't buy one bit she 'said no to one' 🙈 wasn't even going to pay for it herself again then!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.