Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id imagine an unwashed hole to smell like a mix of fake tan, a freshly microwaved rustlers burger and gangrene

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I might not have my seat belt on for the ride but I’m pleased I popped a tena lady in my panties. 🤣🤣
You couldn’t write better than Tattle. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine her leaning into your face with that death breath, her Bifta rolling Walls sausage’s prodding ya eyeballs and those MINTY brushes whacking ya cheeks with 5 layers of foundation NO TAR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God its all going off tonight

Seriously though, what a year for KHM when you think about it. Life was all going well until 2020 for her

Pregnancy announcement in January - the start of tattle kicking off when everyone discovered she has used her cousins scan picture as her own (so strange it actually gives me shivers). Kate has insta breakdown.

Gender reveal party - rainbow baby themed to HUGELY insult every poor person who has suffered with real fertility problems... NOT a single chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant straight away within the next cycle. Again tattle kicks off. Kate hires private investor and has an insta breakdown.

Covid happens - the world stops and Oh Snarlin is shut down - Kate has insta breakdown.

Breaking lockdown rules and not self isolating in pregnancy as advised by the government - unessential trips, tattle pull her up on it - Kate has a insta breakdown to BOB

Covid Baby Shower - Kate unable to post all the self indulgent pictures of the shower I’m sure she longed to do the day she started trying for a baby as she knows lockdown and social distancing rules have been broken - people start complaining rightly so - Kate has insta breakdown

Tattle find out babys name is Olive - Kate has insta breakdown

Gifted £1000’s of baby stuff when she can afford to buy the things herself - people complain to the companies which they are entitled to do - she kicks off on other pregnant girl - following day has a breakdown on instagram

My god girl, ask yourself... IS INSTAGRAM WORTH IT????????? It really isnt.

Im actually starting to feel for Matty i have to be honest, no straight fella likes this much drama. Most men like simple happy lives with laidback happy girlfriends with no drama. That is something he definitely doesnt have, and it will start to grate on him even more when the newborn tiredness kicks in.
He’s just as bad don’t worry.

Making his ex stand naked for hours on end whilst he watched the narcissistic bleep

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone who feels sorry for Delo or THM, get off this fuckin thread and go eat at Opera 🥴😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone who feels sorry for Delo or THM, get off this fuckin thread 🥴😊
I’m feeling a bit sorry for delo. Those ten cumberlands swinging off THM’s palms must be making him feel inadequate ☹🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God its all going off tonight

Seriously though, what a year for KHM when you think about it. Life was all going well until 2020 for her

Pregnancy announcement in January - the start of tattle kicking off when everyone discovered she has used her cousins scan picture as her own (so strange it actually gives me shivers). Kate has insta breakdown.

Gender reveal party - rainbow baby themed to HUGELY insult every poor person who has suffered with real fertility problems... NOT a single chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant straight away within the next cycle. Again tattle kicks off. Kate hires private investor and has an insta breakdown.

Covid happens - the world stops and Oh Snarlin is shut down - Kate has insta breakdown.

Breaking lockdown rules and not self isolating in pregnancy as advised by the government - unessential trips, tattle pull her up on it - Kate has a insta breakdown to BOB

Covid Baby Shower - Kate unable to post all the self indulgent pictures of the shower I’m sure she longed to do the day she started trying for a baby as she knows lockdown and social distancing rules have been broken - people start complaining rightly so - Kate has insta breakdown

Tattle find out babys name is Olive - Kate has insta breakdown

Gifted £1000’s of baby stuff when she can afford to buy the things herself - people complain to the companies which they are entitled to do - she kicks off on other pregnant girl - following day has a breakdown on instagram

My god girl, ask yourself... IS INSTAGRAM WORTH IT????????? It really isnt.

Im actually starting to feel for Matty i have to be honest, no straight fella likes this much drama. Most men like simple happy lives with laidback happy girlfriends with no drama. That is something he definitely doesnt have, and it will start to grate on him even more when the newborn tiredness kicks in.
He must have the patience of a saint or enjoys being a kept man? I’m sure he will sicken of all this drama at some point. My fella would have packed his tit up long ago and ran for the hills!!
Once the baby arrives life will get a whole lot more neurotic living with Boss Biatch.
Maybe they will get a stunning Nanny to help with the babba. 🤣🤣 As if..........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve sent my other half to the naughty room to kip tonight . His breathing/snoring will spoil all the crack on here. He’s not best pleased, but HAPPY WIFE HAPPY bleeping LIFE. 🥳🥳
Reminded me of a quote from a wise 42 year old lady: "when a wife has a good husband it's easily seen in her face"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.