Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A bleeping GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!
Oh my God! She looks like she’s painting a comedy beard and moustache on! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭
I had tears in my eyes reading this, lots of love to you ❤

• Heart
I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭
You are INCREDIBLE And so strong girl❤ sending so many social distanced hugs and face mask kisses to you❤

Oh my God! She looks like she’s painting a comedy beard and moustache on! 😂😂😂
OMG DONT 😂😂 smeared all over her mouth aswel, making me bleeping gag. Imagine how dry and spotty her lips are.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s so deluded! The only reason she ever mentions truffle is to come across as wealthy/sophisticated. There would be literally no other reason to mention it! I actually feel sorry for her, she tries so hard to be something she’s not (and doesn’t need to be!), it’s sad. When she looks back at her life is going to think about all the truffle she ate?! About her designer goods? Her walk in wardrobe? Her Instagram likes? I hope not because none of it actually matters in the grand scheme of life! Not to be dramatic but anything could happen tomorrow and she’s spending her entire life trying to come across as a boss babe to “impress” people of whom the majority probably don’t even like her! And she knows it! Just love your life, enjoy being a mum, appreciate the REAL things in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A bleeping GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!
ahahahahahhhahaha fuckin ell what is that make up in the picture looks like Homer Simpson what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for everything you have been through, sending all my love xxxx
I'm OK now, I've got my 2 beautiful babies, a gorgeous step daughter and a puppy now as well who i treat like my baby 🤣 there was a point I never thought I would get a baby at the end of everything, but I was blessed with 2. Women have been sharing some awful experiences on this thread, some are still waiting for their rainbows. It will happen for everyone at some point. Its just tit that some people go through hell and others don't and then don't appreciate what they have xxx

I have a child with hair that is auburn and beautiful. He hates it and says, mother man it’s Ginger.🙈

We Love you @Queenofthescouse ❤
I bloody love you all. You have kept me sane and laughing my head off the past few months xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

*licks beauty blender*

SO, YEAH!
Love you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You and women like you are the reason her ‘rainbow theme’ was an insult and a piss take. I’m sorry for what you and your family have been through. I lost a baby at 12 weeks and was so nervous throughout the pregnancy that followed right up until she was in my arms, but I can’t imagine the amount of strength it must take to get through a pregnancy after repeated losses, especially anything after the 3 month mark. The way she has behaved throughout Covid further makes a mockery of this rainbow shite!!
I'm so sorry for what you went through. I like to think of it as us and our babies we have with us have got their very own guardian angels looking after us 😍 xxx

• Heart
ahahahahahhhahaha fuckin ell what is that make up in the picture looks like Homer Simpson what the duck
HOMER SIMPSON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You and women like you are the reason her ‘rainbow theme’ was an insult and a piss take. I’m sorry for what you and your family have been through. I lost a baby at 12 weeks and was so nervous throughout the pregnancy that followed right up until she was in my arms, but I can’t imagine the amount of strength it must take to get through a pregnancy after repeated losses, especially anything after the 3 month mark. The way she has behaved throughout Covid further makes a mockery of this rainbow shite!!
What a Gorgeous lady you are. Sending you lots of face masked kisses too ❤

Peter Panneling and bendy Wendy View attachment 200232In cinemas aug 2020
That FUCKIN ( TONG )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so deluded! The only reason she ever mentions truffle is to come across as wealthy/sophisticated. There would be literally no other reason to mention it! I actually feel sorry for her, she tries so hard to be something she’s not (and doesn’t need to be!), it’s sad. When she looks back at her life is going to think about all the truffle she ate?! About her designer goods? Her walk in wardrobe? Her Instagram likes? I hope not because none of it actually matters in the grand scheme of life! Not to be dramatic but anything could happen tomorrow and she’s spending her entire life trying to come across as a boss babe to “impress” people of whom the majority probably don’t even like her! And she knows it! Just love your life, enjoy being a mum, appreciate the REAL things in life.
Absolutely 🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
I had tears in my eyes reading this, lots of love to you ❤
Aaahh I didn't mean to make anybody cry. I'm sorry. It's just really getting to me that whole rainbow baby shower and the fact that she hasn't shielded at all whatsoever. Part of being a parent is leaving that selfish streak behind and realising that its not just all about you anymore. She has got a lot of growing up to do in a short space of time xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.