Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Heartburn to the point I thought I was having a heart attack and rang 111 to make sure with my son! He came out completely bald and didn’t start growing hair until he was about 18 months. The first thing my daughter said when she saw him was, “Where’s his eyebrows?”
I’m not surprised she gets fucken heartburn eating all that red meat swimming in fat is enough to make me want to vom! None of us in our house eat red meat it’s so not good for your gut health x

She’s that predictable she is having a baby for the gram.🙄

She pisses me off that much that I buy stuff that I do not need or require. It’s my coping mechanism.
Well that’s who I blame when the Hermes driver and I are now on first name terms.
Hi Charlie another delivery for you again today.
Really John so soon??
Oh duck Aye that Bell end pushed me over the edge again.
No worries Charlie, see you tomorrow lass. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s ok girl me and my Hermes driver are now best mates I have her number 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Wish we knew if anything came of her publicly shaming that poor girl just for having a different opinion to hers. That disgusting mum app company is still going, it should be closed down after seriously breaking gdpr 🤬

Reactions: 12
Why is she talking about foundation, whilst having a filter over the top that has LV all over? We can’t see you hun... it just looks like you’ve got an orange mask on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought the best ever was the “Kevin Acorn” one 🤣🤣 never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine doing a foundation review with a filter on so you can’t even see what it looks like and then just waving a plain black box in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on wearing blazers while doing makeup. She must be sweating her tits off. Looks so matronly aswel

Reactions: 16
What was the point of saying she had found this new foundation and then not even showing it!!! I thought a MUA /beauty influencer would say what it is, the shade they used, the shades available, whether it’s matte, dewy etc the coverage, primer needed etc. Gawd I could do a better job and I’m no makeup wonder at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t read here but Daddy diy was spoke about for always being in work clothes
Now she’s posted about it
Someone said they hope Olive comes out bald
She’s now posted about it
Hahahahaha she’s such a tit
Oh and by the way daddy diy should put his work clothes back on coz what the duck is that outfit choice please 🤦🏻‍♀️
A fuckinf BODY WARMER on during the hottest day of the bleeping year. Backward fucker. Bet his trench coat was on the back seat of the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A fuckinf BODY WARMER on during the hottest day of the bleeping year. Backward fucker. Bet his trench coat was on the back seat of the car.
Body warmer I am crying!!! When I seen him in that I thought truffle tits has defo dressed him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.