Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t read here but Daddy diy was spoke about for always being in work clothes
Now she’s posted about it
Someone said they hope Olive comes out bald
She’s now posted about it
Hahahahaha she’s such a tit
Oh and by the way daddy diy should put his work clothes back on coz what the duck is that outfit choice please 🤦🏻‍♀️
I see he also overdid it on the just for men .. truffle also picked up the wrong colour !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suffered a loss just after my 12 week scan. Was lucky enough to fall pregnant again a few months later and that pregnancy was a success but I still found the rainbow themed baby shower incredibly distasteful and tacky. If Kate was my sister I’d of told her to get a fuckin grip and to consider how it looks to women suffering genuine fertility issues/repeated losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Urgh I LOVE Clogau and have some beautiful bits from there and now I don't want to wear them again 😭 also if it's a present and shes tagging them why isnt she putting gifted? Unless it's a present shes paid for herself to herself? Not even 8.30am Sunday and shes pissed me off already 🤬
All her jewellery is gold so it won’t go so she probably won’t wear it

Reactions: 3
Someone close to her came on and told us she’d actually only known she was pregnant for a day, positive test one day - started bleeding the next (chemical pregnancy) try being pregnant for months Kate only for it to come to duck all and having to endure the sickness and then the pain and procedure of having the baby removed because your body won’t let go. 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone close to her came on and told us she’d actually only known she was pregnant for a day, positive test one day - started bleeding the next (chemical pregnancy) try being pregnant for months Kate only for it to come to duck all and having to endure the sickness and then the pain and procedure of having the baby removed because your body won’t let go. 🖕
Just goes to show how warped she is!! I've had 2 miscarriages, earlyish both times (before 12 weeks). I was devastated! Wouldn't have dreamt of publishing it all over my SM never mind having a rainbow baby party.
There is a girl round here, I'm not going to mention names, but I'm sure a few of you local girls will know who I am talking about... She has been trying for years, round after round of IVF they have to pay for, setback after setback. I feel so sorry for her! Then there is this knobhead who is a claiming rainbow baby!! I find it disrespectful to people who genuinely do struggle to have their much wanted rainbow babies!!
It bleeping winds me up 🤬😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This!!!! Honestly I’m bleeping raging she’s one daft twit!!!!

If Olive doesn’t come out with luxurious long instagramable toothbrushable hair she’s going back in??????

I know she’s trying to “joke” but her babies hair is the last thing she should be bleeping worry about.

Size of them sausages! duck me
Wheres her nails😟, looks like she's just painted the tips of a load of Richmond sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to the Opera Grill when I visited my cousin who lives in Elton, I had scallops and you could bounce them off the floor they were so overcooked and inedible I had to send them back. Didn’t want a second helping, so I ordered some kind of bespoke club sandwich which was also tit and I only ate half. Didn’t rate it at all.

Reactions: 12
Listen girls I’m still fuming DJ Dirty Dick went to Amy’s house! And the more I see the prick the more I hate him!
anyone know if any got in touch with a solicitor?

Reactions: 11
Skipping the miscarriage stories as it’s giving me (unexpected) anxiety. Think you’re all amazing though ❤ THM could never!!

Just realised I’ve used a bracket, I’m not the truffle queen don’t worry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went to the Opera Grill when I visited my cousin who lives in Elton, I had scallops and you could bounce them off the floor they were so overcooked and inedible I had to send them back. Didn’t want a second helping, so I ordered some kind of bespoke club sandwich which was also tit and I only ate half. Didn’t rate it at all.
Bespoke you say? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skipping the miscarriage stories as it’s giving me (unexpected) anxiety. Think you’re all amazing though ❤ THM could never!!

Just realised I’ve used a bracket, I’m not the truffle queen don’t worry 😂
Please don’t frighten yourself, if anything take from it the fact they’ve we’ve all said we went on to have healthy full term pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah the food is terrible there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.