Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he is.🙈 Same tit, different day! Just watched her story highlighting what they did, what they ate, how delicious it was.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Yawn yawn.
Im surprised we have never been told how to wipe our backsides Correctly.🤢

I hope I am Health Visitor text her. 🤣
Just a friendly text reaching out to see how she is doing and if her halo hasn’t slipped from above her head to her neck & choke her out at times. 👀
Love how she says on her story, she had a day off her phone... well clearly not Kate! If you’re still posting stories at dinner and taking pictures and liking posts that’s clearly not off your phone. Just turn it on silent or better yet off! And stick it in a drawers somewhere for the day, that’s called being off your phone 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Love how she says on her story, she had a day off her phone... well clearly not Kate! If you’re still posting stories at dinner and taking pictures and liking posts that’s clearly not off your phone. Just turn it on silent or better yet off! And stick it in a drawers somewhere for the day, that’s called being off your phone 🤦🏼‍♀️
Day off her phone which included several posts including videoing her boyfriend on a work call, taking photos of her food...all while at restaurants - you must have had a great time “off” your phone 🤣

Reactions: 10
“If baby is bald she’s going back in”

Is this woman for real? Why doesn’t she learn to keep her idiot mouth shut? How would she actually cope if something happened.. nothing is promised with giving birth, she lives on a different planet!

Someone I know gave birth recently, her baby was kept in for days for monitoring, her partner couldn’t visit either of them and she was in a maternity ward on her own whilst her little girl was in a separate unit. How would THM cope with something like that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Right she can duck off and they can duck off. My boyfriend and I spent 2 hours yesterday looking at engagement rings from there so I could have a bit of Wales with me up North. And now I’m back to the drawing board to look at a company that doesn’t gift morons jewellery and increases the prices for us mere mortals to cover it.
This has proper riled me up, and yes Kate some of us have fellas that actually want to put a ring on it 😌
If you want a bit of Welsh with you (totally get it by the way 😉) I’d suggest buying pure welsh gold, you could probably buy a vintage ring and if you like it keep it, or get a really good jeweller to melt it down and make something more modern from it. Clogau is tit anyway their jewellery is mainly Silver other gold with a bit of actual welsh gold on it. A company called Rhiannon will make pure welsh gold bands on request.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right she can duck off and they can duck off. My boyfriend and I spent 2 hours yesterday looking at engagement rings from there so I could have a bit of Wales with me up North. And now I’m back to the drawing board to look at a company that doesn’t gift morons jewellery and increases the prices for us mere mortals to cover it.
This has proper riled me up, and yes Kate some of us have fellas that actually want to put a ring on it 😌
If it is an ad or gifted, she’s not labelling it correctly according to ASA guidelines so could get into trouble for that. I would ask them directly if they’re working with her, and if they are, tell them why you’re no longer willing to buy from them! Brands should have a bit more sense and awareness when it comes to this sort of thing!

Congratulations on your engagement xxx

If you want a bit of Welsh with you (totally get it by the way 😉) I’d suggest buying pure welsh gold, you could probably buy a vintage ring and if you like it keep it, or get a really good jeweller to melt it down and make something more modern from it. Clogau is tit anyway their jewellery is mainly Silver other gold with a bit of actual welsh gold on it. A company called Rhiannon will make pure welsh gold bands on request.
I was going to suggest this too! I think the DoC did this for her wedding ring!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with this. Clogau has been tit for years which is why now they’re scraping the barrel sending jewellery to z list influencers. Did you see the pics of the Clogau event THM went to when she was only 126 weeks pregnant and with a small bump? It was littered with no bodies like THM, Gemma Collins, those bleeping Chester kardashian wannabes and the fat one that owns Doll Beauty. Not exactly people you would want to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eh shes done well with the spelling of the food, can imagine her sat there for half an hour with the menu copying the spelling dead intently to kid on she's a michelen star chef.

Maybe she'll release her own cook book, Truffle Oil for Dummies. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it is an ad or gifted, she’s not labelling it correctly according to ASA guidelines so could get into trouble for that. I would ask them directly if they’re working with her, and if they are, tell them why you’re no longer willing to buy from them! Brands should have a bit more sense and awareness when it comes to this sort of thing!

Congratulations on your engagement xxx

I was going to suggest this too! I think the DoC did this for her wedding ring!
I am getting so sick of influencers not labelling things properly. There’s an influencer at the moment who has become really popular during lockdown. She gets sent so much stuff from brands and doesn’t declare any of them. It’s a real shame because she comes across as a nice girl

I saw the happy smiling pic of her and Delo... she doesn’t read here though...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you for the recommendation! I’ll have a look at them now! I hated being Welsh when I lived there the endless sheep shagger jokes were tiring 😂 and now I live in England I’ll scream from the roofs i’m Welsh!

• Haha
Urgh I LOVE Clogau and have some beautiful bits from there and now I don't want to wear them again 😭 also if it's a present and shes tagging them why isnt she putting gifted? Unless it's a present shes paid for herself to herself? Not even 8.30am Sunday and shes pissed me off already 🤬
I had a word with one of the shareholders in Clogau (Wales is a really small place) when THM went to an event last year. Told him it pisses me off so much that it used to feel like it was such a lovely treat having something from them and now the entire brand is just INFLUENCERS INFLUENCERS INFLUENCERS EVERYWHERE. Sad because their pieces are beautiful but nothing feels special about them anymore. He actually said that they send influencers the first little bit (usually the least expensive) of a collection just to drum some interest and in a couple of years or so they’ll faze influencer advertising out. I get what you mean though, I might send him the recap of the thread so he’s aware who they’re in bed with

Reactions: 9
Eh shes done well with the spelling of the food, can imagine her sat there for half an hour with the menu copying the spelling dead intently to kid on she's a michelen star chef.

Maybe she'll release her own cook book, Truffle Oil for Dummies. 🤔
Why has she got 2 copies of Lean in 15??

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the way she slams all these products down or just throws them to one side when she’s filming. She has absolutely no respect for things people have sent her for bleeping free the spoiled twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Enjoyed a weekend off her phone but managed to take loads of videos stories and pics of Poppa Paneller?? Dunno what he definition of not being on her phone is cause her stories do not match up

Of course she spent the weekend swimming in Truffle oil 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Opera Grill is a chain, a tonne of cheap warm up food. Hardly fine dining is it.
And the truffle asparagus is butter with a tiny bit of truffle in it. duck off acting like you’re classy! Couldn’t be further from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.