Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My last few days before my little ones were born were spent in bed binge watching boxsets, Queer as folk, lost, sopronos. Drinking hot drinks (never get the chance to finish a cup once they're here,). Not going across the North West shopping(begging) for free stuff and stuffing myself with truffle oil and prosecco. Sorry (alcohol free prosecco)

• Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 199386
So it took exactly 2 weeks for this exact post (minus the Mind PT stuff...although there is still time) πŸ˜‚ She is literally the most predictable person ever! Ffs just relax at home now, baby due any day and you will be glad of the rest! ...But I guess portraying your β€œperfect” β€œextra” life for the gram is more important πŸ™„
She’s that predictable she is having a baby for the gram.πŸ™„

She pisses me off that much that I buy stuff that I do not need or require. It’s my coping mechanism.
Well that’s who I blame when the Hermes driver and I are now on first name terms.
Hi Charlie another delivery for you again today.
Really John so soon??
Oh duck Aye that Bell end pushed me over the edge again.
No worries Charlie, see you tomorrow lass. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has somebody bought the baby a trench coat?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As if you'd put that on a baby. They need cha changing about 10 times a day. Couldn't be bothered with the hassle, especially seen as though you wouldn't want to be going everywhere putting Trollive at risk. Just a load of baby grows is fine

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My sister was that worried she was going to tit herself during birth she stopped eating when she thought my nephew was coming ... imagine the size of the turd KHM is having today after eating 27 courses yesterday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Truffle asparagus eh. I’m waiting for the truffle shuffle β€œhey you guysssssssss”
75C9F2D9-BCBD-4009-9FBA-83B4091A5957.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sunday nights are pretty boring so I’m going to stay off here to let the pages build up and give me a good read tonight... do your best peeps!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THM curling a brown shark out onto the hozzy bed..."so glad thats over, lets have a look at little Trolive then."
Midwife: "it's just a log love off all the shite you've been shoving down ya gob."

Who even eats that much at 38374 months pregnant? Your stomach is litteraly at the back of your throat its that pushed up. Lived off lollyices in the end. The thought of all that grease knocking me sick now 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
THM curling a brown shark out onto the hozzy bed..."so glad thats over, lets have a look at little Trolive then."
Midwife: "it's just a log love off all the shite you've been shoving down ya gob."

Who even eats that much at 38374 months pregnant? Your stomach is litteraly at the back of your throat its that pushed up. Lived off lollyices in the end. The thought of all that grease knocking me sick now 🀒
7 deadly sins comes to mind. 🀒

Reactions: 3
Urgh I LOVE Clogau and have some beautiful bits from there and now I don't want to wear them again 😭 also if it's a present and shes tagging them why isnt she putting gifted? Unless it's a present shes paid for herself to herself? Not even 8.30am Sunday and shes pissed me off already 🀬
Right she can duck off and they can duck off. My boyfriend and I spent 2 hours yesterday looking at engagement rings from there so I could have a bit of Wales with me up North. And now I’m back to the drawing board to look at a company that doesn’t gift morons jewellery and increases the prices for us mere mortals to cover it.
This has proper riled me up, and yes Kate some of us have fellas that actually want to put a ring on it 😌

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.