Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #katie hayes 21 Chez you are 40, THMs breath smells proper naughty, stop talking shite and paint the wall white

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Katie Hayes #21
GRABBY SHOVEL HANDS, NOT PAINTING THE ROOM. DENA WILL SEE THAT OH SNARLINS RUINED SOON 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t need that many drinks when I was heavily pregnant. Diabetes perhaps THM?
I did nowt but wee the last month of pregnancy. And to top it off Our toilet got blocked by a stupid toilet duck thing on the first day of my labour so I had to pee in a bucket. Landlord came round to fix it the 2nd day and I had to tell him if he heard any funny noises it was just me having contractions and to ignore it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
breath like gangrene
Rose gold bath so tangerine
staff paying for empty rooms during quarantine
borrower if you need help, please wear something green.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drowning in the tea today ladies ☕

I think they might have met their match here.. YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The new girl in Denas room at oh Snarlin is probably like WTF Have I got myself into?? They’ve dumped her in there KNOWING that Dena wanted the room changed and they suggested it in the first place. Absolute rats the pair of them! Get it painted you horrible twats if the boot was on the other foot you’d be on the bounce. Horrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pregnancy blow dry? Does she think the kid is going to just pop out and there won’t be hours of blood, sweat and tears (literally!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way KHM & Cheryl who’s 40 is going on, there will be no one left in Liverpool willing to work for them!
How they hell have they managed to start a business up,they’re both as thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is the curly blow king the babies “god farther” hasn’t Tom Thumb got any mates?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pregnancy blow dry? Does she think the kid is going to just pop out and there won’t be hours of blood, sweat and tears (literally!) 🤣
It will look like a tit covered balayage when the brown shark pops out and slaps itself on her head coz it’s that fuckin MASSIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has everything for PREGNANCY in front of it.
Pregnancy pen
Pregnancy toilet roll
Pregnancy kettle
duck off everyone knows you’re pregnant you’ve been going on and on about it for the past 63856393 months!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pregnancy blow dry :ROFLMAO: blow dry ming/god farther is back. Remember 'farthers' day when she said she knows it's spelt wrong but it makes her laugh after she read on here that she's shite at spelling. hahahahahhaah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.