Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy DIY is probably in there now painting, THM couldn’t possibly of let him go on his own (with his wandering eye) so she’s got a blow dry whilst they’re there 😂
He’s looked fuming all weekend, Imagine how he is gonna feel when his Matt leave is replaced with Matt white that he’s gonna have to slap on that wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t be doing with those Ross teeth. Why do they think that looks good 😂 big bastard piano keys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got some porcelain coasters that aren’t as big as them veneers! Fuckin coaster gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she will address anything as I’m pretty sure she is avoiding face fronting stories because she’s had her lashes done. I know I posted yday that I thought she had them done but I’ve just been watching them back and even at the beach she had them on when she had no other make up on and on that make up tutorial she done? Usually her strip lashes are hanging off and you know she would’ve wanted them done for labour. Going by how she got her hair done a couple days before the lockdown of hairdressers was lifted I’m assuming she’s done the same with her lashes as the lockdown was cancelled less than 24 hours before they was due to reopening. I know a lot of lash girls are still working on the down low, even Deana’s look like they’ve been very blatenly done, still not great but also she’s not 9 months pregnant so...
I do think this is why she isn’t showing her face as much on stories atm. But will happily take this all back if I’m wrong of course

Reactions: 8
Why has everything for PREGNANCY in front of it.
Pregnancy pen
Pregnancy toilet roll
Pregnancy kettle
duck off everyone knows you’re pregnant you’ve been going on and on about it for the past 63856393 months!!!
Are we gonna have to hear about her PREGNANCY Brazilian so that she’s got a bald mini for when Trolive comes flying out

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That saying proof is in the pudding that contour club has but the texts on her story tea bags allround here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By many accounts her mum is supposed to be lovely, not sure how she managed to raise such a bleep.
Ruined her probably give her everything she wanted but THM being the greedy bleep she is wanted more and more! Her ma is the ringer of Denise though!

Reactions: 3
He’s looked fuming all weekend, Imagine how he is gonna feel when his Matt leave is replaced with Matt white that he’s gonna have to slap on that wall!
New thread please 🤣 21# Matt leave replaced by Matt white 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.