Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget to add in some shite panelling

Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry to hear that xx

Reactions: 5
HIII GUUUYYZZZ I THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*sucks truffle oil from her thumb*

YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN A STORY BY AN EX MEMBER OF STAFF AT OH SNARLIN, MMKAY

BUHH CAN I JUST SAY, I DID PHONE THE GERRL TODAY LIKE A FUCKING NUTTER AND TELL HER IM KEEPING HER BRAND INTERIOR DESIGN FOR OH DARLIN AND ME NEW ARSE GIRL. MMKAY?

COPYING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS IS WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANYTHING MMKAY.. SO ( NO WHITE PAINT ) MMKAY

SO, YEAH!
*applies foundation to lips only*

Reactions: 65
Can't keep up with the soap opera that is THM's life would you be arsed?!!! She acts like her shit don't stink when she has the smelliest brown sharks of them all!!!! It must be exhausting being her, honestly!

Reactions: 19
Dena is not going away from this fight, thank the fucking lord. These two idiots need knocking down from their cross’s!!!!!

Fraggle Rock idiots, the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
Oh so she’s going to forget the fact that she’s meant to be uploading a video and doing a live today. She honestly can’t keep up with her bullshit

Reactions: 10
Pepperami is probably in the salon quick painting so they can put a pic up on the morning saying how people are causing trouble when it’s changed anyway

Katie has put on her latest story the baby is sassy, like her mumma and she doesn’t want her anywa. Does she mean doesn’t want her any other way?

Reactions: 32
New arse girl cheeks hurting from laughing here (face ones not arse)

Reactions: 9
Kate if your reading this.. flush ya brown sharks away love, no one wants to be greeted by one of those every morning.

Reactions: 14
“Wouldn’t want her anyway” wtf is she on about the illiterate boot!!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.