Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came straight on here after that rant, didn’t find it inspiring whatsoever - it was like she was kicking off 😂 Jesus it was very passive aggressive. Love the constant lies Kate “don’t read that troll site anymore” yet she references what’s on here every day.

How about referring to using someone else’s scan and how DJ Indesit loves to dip his manky knob in whatever hole he can???

Reactions: 11
Nearly time for a new thread and name!!
I’m going for -
Katie Hayes - The Wirral’s Kerry Katona and DJ Indesit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200416_213756_com.instagram.android.jpg

Take your own advise love...
Does anyone else feel like she's mentally unwell? I actually feel sorry for her because she's displaying signs of being so obsessed with being perfect and self image. Quite sad how she can't just embrace her pregnancy and love the body that is creating her child.

Reactions: 13
She can’t wait for a Bevvy on holiday with her new born baby ... really hun.....is that REALLY that important to you!? A drink ? She sounds pissed , the way she is rambling on anyway

• Wow
That was wierd. Positive words she claims but full of barbed digs at so many haters she claims. This is alarming that there is a woman on the edge full of insecurities and mentally unstable. Seriously is nobody close to her intervening, confiscate her phone... and these brands are they really watching this and are they thinking this is a good ambassador???

Reactions: 7
She can’t wait for a Bevvy on holiday with her new born baby ... really hun.....is that REALLY that important to you!? A drink ? She sounds pissed , the way she is rambling on anyway
Where’s she putting the kid on her day seshs on holiday for DJ Indesit’s 30th? Or will she be sat in the pram at Mambos with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Things aren’t given to us in life whatsoever, they are earned by hard work” erm pretty sure all that silkfred gear and your look fantastic haul was given to you for free hun

Kat(i)e is all about the positivity while DJ Indesits been dipping his willy

• Haha
She is in for a massive wake up call when this baby comes! Imagine taking a newborn baby on holiday, what a nightmare 😂

Reactions: 4
The behaviour tonight is actually quite disturbing.

The least relaxing bath ever!

Reactions: 1
She seems like shes been absolutely RILED by something that's been on here today? What was it Kate? The fact that you're fuming because your ex is with someone else who's attractive? Or the fact that your current dick dipping fella has a good looking ex? Or something else on here? Oh no sorry, you dont read here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
do ya self a favour love and drop ya phone in the bath.

Also... DJ Indeset, how did the cheating rumours come about? I think he thinks he can do better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“Hopefully in 3 weeks this will all be over” hahaha girl you’ll be lucky if your relatives are able to meet your newborn!
This won’t be over until there is a vaccine, that’s a fact Kate. 1 million percent nobody will be allowed into the hospital to visit.
Imagine having a “mental breakdown” at the thought of not being able to have a baby shower?
God I thought that when I heard it earlier - mental breakdown because no baby shower? You should just be so grateful for a healthy baby/delivery.

And it’ll be well longer the more people don’t follow the rules too - here’s looking at you KHM 👀

Reactions: 2
Wow they look normal in comparison 😂 lovely pics.

Cannot believe she’s charging £10 for tit make up and allowing all those paying sheep to see what she actually looks like but when posting a photoshop duck up they be like “OMG amaze” “you’re an inspiration” “wish I could be like you” bore off!

I’m sure I looked for Phil the other month and he was private 🤔 I so hope they’re reading here and turned off the privacy so we could nose at DJ Indesit’s ex and Phil’s new GF - we desperately need a nickname for KHM 🤔
Dunnon id anyone said this but she’s some what related to Amy guy who does nails and she is doing masterclasses for £10 each. With Kate’s following, even 500 people would be 5k. Not daft is she

Reactions: 1
God I thought that when I heard it earlier - mental breakdown because no baby shower? You should just be so grateful for a healthy baby/delivery.

And it’ll be well longer the more people don’t follow the rules too - here’s looking at you KHM 👀
Exactly! A baby shower is never about the baby, it’s all about the mum and she can’t pass up yet another opportunity to be the centre of attention. In August there will still be restrictions on hospital visitors and it won’t be advisable to have anyone from outside of your own household around the baby and her Nan will be seeing the baby through a window for the foreseeable. There is being ‘positive’ and then there is being so positive that you’re in denial and therefore unprepared for what’s to come.
as for oh darlin, who knows when that will reopen, it’s not an essential business and doesn’t provide us anything we can’t live without, ie food.

She’ll end up having something even worse than a shower - a sip and see! It’s the newest American fad of a party were people meet the baby.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.