Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that new video is comical šŸ¤£
The noises she makes ā€œahh eurghhhh itā€™s AMAZINā€ just stop you havenā€™t got a clueeee what your talking about!!!! Literally imagine getting sent free products to get reviewed by this idiot that hasnā€™t got a clue what sheā€™s on about and swearing all the way through the video ā€œbastardā€ ??? So professional
ā€œit feels not tingly but that feeling of a tingle but not tinglyā€ šŸ˜‚ what a waste look fantastic

Reactions: 2
Is she having a psychotic episode? šŸ˜³

The picture at the end of the video looked nothing like during the video, she looks like sheā€™s put tan on .

Reactions: 3
Her skin looks awful šŸ™ˆ

Also I'm confused, she said this was a review after a week but some of those products were brand new!

And again.... hasn't worn mascara for 7 years? Yet I watched a video of her last year, putting it on over her semi permanent lashes!!!

Last edited:
Thereā€™s a picture on Matts ex Instagram of a dog exactly the same as Kateā€™s, and apparently her ex posts pictures of one the same too, whatā€™s the deal with all these dogs looking the same or are they the same one šŸ˜‚
The same dog, the comments on his ex pic call the dog Max. I think Kateā€™s ex kept the dog they had together

Reactions: 1
Her insta was private few hours ago she must come on this site and made Her insta public so we can see her page šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ» Hi Danielle jokesss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s just so so so immature and not mentally ready for a child. She thinks itā€™s just going to be some little play thing that will allow her to continue living her life, going to the gym 5 days a week (what a joke!) and allow her to continue to work and travel. WAKE THE duck UP KATE that is NOT going to happen and thatā€™s ok! Youā€™ve banged on and on about wanting to become a mum yet we all know, you just want a baby as an accessory. When are you going to find the time to actually look after, care for, and when theyā€™re older and god forbid, help to actually educate your child. Or, is she just going to grow up a mini me of her mother - a self obsessed, selfish, talentless, uneducated monster who only lives her life for others and not herself
She never went to the gym 5 times a week before she was pregnant so no way will she be able to go after šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kate will be raaaging šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hope sheā€™s blocked her šŸ˜‚ she has so many instas though she may have a fake one?? Plot twist sheā€™s a troll herself on fake accounts, seems she thinks it was one person with multiple accounts on this site. Would anyone put it past her?? She can easily catfish with all her different versions of pics šŸ™ˆ

So confused by this...whyā€™s she making people wait for a link to slippers? Or details of her crappy pantry? Itā€™s all b&m tat. woops did I ruin the surprise šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Please, please, please share the post. I really want her to get the extra followers so I can see where she got her white slippers- said no one ever.

Please, please, please share the post. I really want her to get the extra followers so I can see where she got her white slippers- said no one ever.
Does my head in does she think people donā€™t no how to use google?!

Iā€™m conused about the slippers, theyā€™re just white fluffy slippers?! Canā€™t people use google? Or just go to Next like a fuckin normal person šŸ¤£ I donā€™t understand whatā€™s so special, are people really just sheep??

Iā€™m conused about the slippers, theyā€™re just white fluffy slippers?! Canā€™t people use google? Or just go to Next like a fuckin normal person šŸ¤£ I donā€™t understand whatā€™s so special, are people really just sheep??
She should of got black can you imagineeeee the colour of them šŸ˜· sheā€™s a grubby ming

• Haha
I can guarantee that she is at present stalking lust livings insta hard! She is a house hold and lifestyle blogger they are the slipper she has ( having seen them on lust living I guess) Dalmatian and pampas ( not pampers) feature loads in lust livings and she also did a room for new step daughter in neutrals and rainbows so I would go with one of them making the appearance in the nursery ... and then passed off as Kateā€™s own of course

Reactions: 12
I can guarantee that she is at present stalking lust livings insta hard! She is a house hold and lifestyle blogger they are the slipper she has ( having seen them on lust living I guess) Dalmatian and pampas ( not pampers) feature loads in lust livings and she also did a room for new step daughter in neutrals and rainbows so I would go with one of them making the appearance in the nursery ... and then passed off as Kateā€™s own of course
Oo just had a look, what a lovely page!
she also has a pantry (non cheap looking, none Tacky storage) and gold cutlery. And I must say, she is glowing through pregnancy and she can spell fabulously and doesnā€™t seem to break any ASA product marking rules. Giving her a follow. Question: why does Kat(i)e copy peopleā€™s entire content virtually but neglect to imitate their fabulous spelling and grammar?

wow literally none of her ideas are original

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.