Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’ve just had a thought. What if the baby pops out with her nose?! Will she photoshop it like her own or just accept that it’s a nose and no one gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! A baby shower is never about the baby, it’s all about the mum and she can’t pass up yet another opportunity to be the centre of attention. In August there will still be restrictions on hospital visitors and it won’t be advisable to have anyone from outside of your own household around the baby and her Nan will be seeing the baby through a window for the foreseeable. There is being ‘positive’ and then there is being so positive that you’re in denial and therefore unprepared for what’s to come.
as for oh darlin, who knows when that will reopen, it’s not an essential business and doesn’t provide us anything we can’t live without, ie food.

She’ll end up having something even worse than a shower - a sip and see! It’s the newest American fad of a party were people meet the baby.
& I can’t imagine everyone will be racing to get their make up done straight out of lockdown and they’ll be restrictions on mass gatherings for a while so groups won’t be allowed, although she flouted those rules she we were all originally asked to social distance.

Reactions: 1
She can’t wait for a Bevvy on holiday with her new born baby ... really hun.....is that REALLY that important to you!? A drink ? She sounds pissed , the way she is rambling on anyway
A bevvy with a baby on holiday 😂 not even in the real world

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How about! Kate you’ve never been a size 8 and DJ indesit is prob shagging ya mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well just watched the rant. One word.

WOW.

She's a self obsessed deluded imbecile.
The thought of a baby shower is keeping you going? What about having a healthy baby? What about hugging your 'beloved' Nan you use for content?

I, for one, would not be taking any newborn baby abroad, regardless of whether travel restrictions have been lifted any time soon, when the world is recovering from a Pandemic!! Shes bleeping crackers.

Maybe if Miss Piggy had followed advice on social distancing when it was brought in and didn't continue to flout the rules so bleeping much, we might have a chance of the world returning to normal sooner rather than later! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
Dunnon id anyone said this but she’s some what related to Amy guy who does nails and she is doing masterclasses for £10 each. With Kate’s following, even 500 people would be 5k. Not daft is she

Amy is with DJ Indesit’s brother. Yeah it’s mad isn’t it as some of the nails girls saying they’ve had 150 ppl online watching, not bad for 2hrs work like especially whilst they can’t earn their usual way.

Kates ex (Lucky escape) is philmooney5
They actually seem like a really nice couple

Came straight on here after that rant, didn’t find it inspiring whatsoever - it was like she was kicking off 😂 Jesus it was very passive aggressive. Love the constant lies Kate “don’t read that troll site anymore” yet she references what’s on here every day.

How about referring to using someone else’s scan and how DJ Indesit loves to dip his manky knob in whatever hole he can???
oh at least the sun is shining and YOU'RE ok hun. OMG had to turn it off half way through, genuinely can’t cope with how DELUDED this girl is.
Does she listen back to these insta rants? Genuinely, like, if I’ve written an email or got something to say I will think about how I want to get my point across in the most effective way she’s just so self righteous, I’m genuinely stunned by her tonight “there are people worse off and oh we shouldn’t think that other people have nothing, just to gain something out of it” what have I just listened too.
The daft. bleeping. Bint. Wow

That was wierd. Positive words she claims but full of barbed digs at so many haters she claims. This is alarming that there is a woman on the edge full of insecurities and mentally unstable. Seriously is nobody close to her intervening, confiscate her phone... and these brands are they really watching this and are they thinking this is a good ambassador???
like, is she ok???? She’s sooooo aggressive and contradictory I can’t even take it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who thinks her “extra” baby shower would have been a tit copy of the one Khloe Kardashian threw for her mate?

• Haha
I bloody posted this in Stacey Solomon’s page by mistake 😩 dunno how to delete it! They will wonder wtf I’m on about!!
Cheryl ‘scream mask’ face did her ‘motivational bath video too!! T’ me T’you! If my fella heard me chatting away To me phone in the bath he would turn off the wifi!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bloody posted this in Stacey Solomon’s page by mistake 😩 dunno how to delete it! They will wonder wtf I’m on about!!
Cheryl ‘scream mask’ face did her ‘motivational bath video too!! T’ me T’you! If my fella heard me chatting away To me phone in the bath he would turn off the wifi!!🤣
Scream Mask face 🤣🤣. See also: hot dog head, peperami, Jimmy Hill chin 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If I had to sum up that rant in one/two words I would not say positive in a million years!
Words that come to mind:
Manic
Contradictory
Worrying
Unhinged
Passive aggressive
Inconsistent
Ignorant
Selfish
Bizarre ???

Reactions: 15
If I had to sum up that rant in one/two words I would not say positive in a million years!
Words that come to mind:
Manic
Contradictory
Worrying
Unhinged
Passive aggressive
Inconsistent
Ignorant
Selfish
Bizarre ???
I don't know how you guys can watch it she is an absolute bleep

Scream Mask face 🤣🤣. See also: hot dog head, peperami, Jimmy Hill chin 😂.
No wonder she is working on her abs she needs to detract people from her face.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the infamous ‘bath rant’ and she has officially lost the plot. What the hell is she rambling about?! ‘Think positive’ but she’s calling people (us haha) ‘bellends’ and effing and blinding to a phone whilst in the bath?! Girl, get a grip. Between this and the constant ‘size 8’ yearning she’s gone bonkers. I seriously feel sorry for her unborn child being born to such an unhinged crackpot. I’m actually starting to feel for DJ Indesit being locked up with her. Crank!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'I had to drop food off to loved ones' - sure you did 🤔 I don't believe her for one second, she isn't the good deed type, I bet she's popped to see people before parking up somewhere for a photograph, I doubt she even went for a walk..... all for the gram!

Reactions: 7
I had to turn off half way through and I don't think I've ever despised someone so much in my life honestly. Her mind is warped.

Sometimes I think of emailing/messaging these companies that send her parcels; with the link to this site exposing her for the fake scan pics, the photo shopping pics, the passive aggressive comments and replies to others, her foul language and maybe see if they stll want to send her stuff. Our front line workers, people who are struggling with fund etc deserve the freebies and pamper boxes. Not that lazy narcissistic cow

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs help. Just goes to show her crowd aren’t the best people for her otherwise they’d be saying get off the gram. I’m not pretending to care much for her as she’s a liar etc etc but I think I can call out when someone is mentally ill

Reactions: 3
She said a few days ago that she was making a list for my one to do the shopping because she’s not allowed to go shopping, I’m 100% sure I seen her shopping in bromborough with a trolley full of Easter eggs 😂 the whopper

• Haha
I had to turn off half way through and I don't think I've ever despised someone so much in my life honestly. Her mind is warped.

Sometimes I think of emailing/messaging these companies that send her parcels; with the link to this site exposing her for the fake scan pics, the photo shopping pics, the passive aggressive comments and replies to others, her foul language and maybe see if they stll want to send her stuff. Our front line workers, people who are struggling with fund etc deserve the freebies and pamper boxes. Not that lazy narcissistic cow
Here here! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
This lock down has hit her where it will hurt the most . Her pocket and her ego! I don’t for one second think she gives a tit about anyone’s issues caused by this absolute tragedy, she called out someone who had suffered a bereavement on her ‘platform’ as a way to justify her incorrect and immoral actions.
She is a nasty nasty piece of work. Blatantly plagiarised other people’s home accounts and cheapened them for crap content on her mis spelt page. I think she is the most awful example for any young girl at best and in truth she is a grifter and a fraud!

Thread suggestion Dj Indesit On the decks..Katie cannot Spell.. She has hired an ‘investor’ to Arrest trolls. but she isn’t one to dwell

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.