Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly Spedding lives a few houses down from me. When they first moved in, they threw loads of parties, noise was unreal. It went on throughout the night so the police were called on several occasions. It’s calmed down a bit now. She was born into money and so was her partner. He rags that Bentley of his up and down the road. Does my head in 🙄

Queen Kate has changed her face this morning....the sugar puff monster has returned.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Holly Spedding lives a few houses down from me. When they first moved in, they threw loads of parties, noise was unreal. It went on throughout the night so the police were called on several occasions. It’s calmed down a bit now. She was born into money and so was her partner. He rags that Bentley of his up and down the road. Does my head in 🙄

Queen Kate has changed her face this morning....the sugar puff monster has returned.
Oh hi Jade Goody

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Had a treatment by holly few years ago, she seemed nice and even tho she posts personal stuff on insta, she def keeps it more professional than KHM who is just a car crash

In all seriousness tho her massive face is growing faster than her “bump”

Reactions: 3

holly is lovely, Always seems down to earth when she has done my lips. Her partner wasn’t born into money though, he is from the Woodchurch estate.

Reactions: 6
Gina Shelton I think it is, if it is I agree she’s lovely.
Yeah I follow her too, she is lovely. I think it’s her husband with the money, seems to spoil her with lavish gifts. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, to be honest they look perfect together & genuinely so happy together. The wedding was amazing! But I agree, that wedding followed by the amount of designer they buy, I mean 2 Dior teddies for the baby for instance 🤔 and the endless Hermes/Chanel. I guess it’s their first house so maybe that’s why it’s 400k and not millions.

It’s his dad with the money.
he used to do the job I used to do. It was good money but not enough for Hermes.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I follow her too, she is lovely. I think it’s her husband with the money, seems to spoil her with lavish gifts. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, to be honest they look perfect together & genuinely so happy together. The wedding was amazing! But I agree, that wedding followed by the amount of designer they buy, I mean 2 Dior teddies for the baby for instance 🤔 and the endless Hermes/Chanel. I guess it’s their first house so maybe that’s why it’s 400k and not millions.
to be fair £400k in the north gets you a hell of a lot of house compared to other areas of the country - yes London, I’m looking at you! 😂

Reactions: 2
Ps no it’s not their first house x
Is it not?! Just shows how easy it is to manipulate how your life comes across on Instagram. I was under the impression they lived with his parents until they saved for the house. What does she do? Or does she just “work” for her husbands company? Am I right in thinking he has a shipping company with his brother/dad?

She doesn’t work.
Dads company, they’re directors. Think it’s more transport than shipping 🤣

Anyway back to KHM lol

Reactions: 5
She’s a fuckin tit, can’t believe she’s admitted her own mum can’t afford food shopping. Not only is she humiliating her by announcing something so personal to her followers, she clearly doesn’t pay her a decent wage when she’s working and by then sounds of it isn’t paying her enough to live off while they’re shut? What a selfish witch, all the tit she buys and she can’t even share her money with her mum to give her a comfortable life!

prob gave my one thousands for his decks tho - DJ Indesit hahaha
Agreed! I feel so sad for her mum. Kate probably thought that comment made her sound like a saint but in reality it shows the truth; she’s struggling as not being paid enough by her daughter

Reactions: 4
It’s so wrong, you should see your mum right especially if they’re as close as KHM makes out and her mum works for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine all the sheep messaging her saying “your poor mum? She’s lucky to have you” because they are too blind to realise that KHM isn’t actually helping. I’d be gutted and feel so embarrassed if my daughters ever plastered all over their Instagram’s that I was poor 😱

It’s so wrong, you should see your mum right especially if they’re as close as KHM makes out and her mum works for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine all the sheep messaging her saying “your poor mum? She’s lucky to have you” because they are too blind to realise that KHM isn’t actually helping. I’d be gutted and feel so embarrassed if my daughters ever plastered all over their Instagram’s that I was poor 😱
I’m actually beginning to think that her mum isn’t struggling and KHM just said that for attention.

• Haha
I’m actually beginning to think that her mum isn’t struggling and KHM just said that for attention.
Wouldn’t surprise me, she was called out on being inconsiderate and a head she she immediately conjured up something to make her sound like a saint

Wouldn’t surprise me, she was called out on being inconsiderate and a head she she immediately conjured up something to make her sound like a saint
I don’t think she’s smart or quick enough to realise that it made her sound like she doesn’t pay her mum enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s smart or quick enough to realise that it made her sound like she doesn’t pay her mum enough
100% she didn’t think of the bigger picture. It was a hasty comment because she replied with an essay within seconds. I’m kicking myself for deleting the comments now & blocking her, I wish I’d left it for everyone to see. I ended up blocking her because she just kept carrying on the argument saying the same thing over and over, “you’re so obsessed with me” and completely ignored the actual point I was making about being irresponsible. I would have had so much more respect for her if she said “you know what ive realised I’ve been bending the rules abit but from now on I’m going to make sure I abide by them strictly”, for her own sake and everybody else’s. I 100% get it was a little unclear at the start in regards to driving for exercise but common sense should prevail. Not that she’s got much of that 🙄.

launching these foul mouthed rants every time someone pulls her up on her ridiculous behaviours is doing her and her brand no favours what so ever. I would never have called her a whopper etc straight off the cuff it’s only because she riled me that much that those comments came out. I noticed this morning when she screen recorded all her replies it was just in response to those comments about her appearance and not in regards to her flouting the rules, because how can anyone agree with her blatantly breaking them. She clearly isn’t capable of an adult conversation. I hope all the sheep soon open their eyes to who she really is soon enough. After all it was Katie that pointed me in the direction of tattle to begin with, I didn’t even know it existed before then.

Reactions: 13
Look fantastic is cheap when it’s gifted. Awful customer service that place but seeing The Hut group deliver her free products when they must be making lots of money anyway since people can’t go to a salon or shop is just ridiculous. It’s obviously lost on the fact that it’s non essential. I have purchased beauty products recently, I won’t lie and I felt guilty but why should Kate get them for free? She’s not a good example to anyone

100% she didn’t think of the bigger picture. It was a hasty comment because she replied with an essay within seconds. I’m kicking myself for deleting the comments now & blocking her, I wish I’d left it for everyone to see. I ended up blocking her because she just kept carrying on the argument saying the same thing over and over, “you’re so obsessed with me” and completely ignored the actual point I was making about being irresponsible. I would have had so much more respect for her if she said “you know what ive realised I’ve been bending the rules abit but from now on I’m going to make sure I abide by them strictly”, for her own sake and everybody else’s. I 100% get it was a little unclear at the start in regards to driving for exercise but common sense should prevail. Not that she’s got much of that 🙄.

launching these foul mouthed rants every time someone pulls her up on her ridiculous behaviours is doing her and her brand no favours what so ever. I would never have called her a whopper etc straight off the cuff it’s only because she riled me that much that those comments came out. I noticed this morning when she screen recorded all her replies it was just in response to those comments about her appearance and not in regards to her flouting the rules, because how can anyone agree with her blatantly breaking them. She clearly isn’t capable of an adult conversation. I hope all the sheep soon open their eyes to who she really is soon enough. After all it was Katie that pointed me in the direction of tattle to begin with, I didn’t even know it existed before then.
Same! I wouldn’t have known about this thread if it wasn’t for her kicking off on her account about someone going in on her on here. I just can’t believe how jaw droppingly thick she really is. Pointing out that you said good look instead of good luck just shows her level of pettiness and immaturity. If she really didn’t give a tit then she wouldn’t address anything about this site in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.