Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is it’ll be those closest to her who have utterly convinced her she has ‘haters’ and that people are sick with jealousy. She truly believes it 🙈

Reactions: 3
Oh my God this woman just gets better she is an oversized bleeping car crash.

Your mum has no money?!? Well stop buying bleeping couches and pastry and bleeping give her some. Driving a flash car and on social media saying your mum has no money. She is a bleeping disgrace.first person you see right when you make money is your bleeping mother. I swear to God this woman makes me want to RIP my eyeballs out of my bleeping head. I cant read anymore about her tahts why I had to stop following her. Posting outfits of the day and I was thinking has no.one around her told her she looks like the bleeping honey monster.

Don't even get me started on her going out. This woman is thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 14
It’s sad that she can’t see what she’s doing is wrong. And her mum having no money yet works for her? Ffs pay her a wage still....and buy her shopping. I’m shocked she’s even said that on her Insta. I bought my mum in law food shopping every 2 weeks for a bleeping year because the DSS stopped her PIP and she was contesting it. She finally won the battle and they repaid her at the start of the new year, she was owed £10,000!!! She wanted to repay us but we refused because we were helping her when she needed it the most. She genuinely had no money for food.

I doubt KHM’s mum has literally no money for food, and if she doesn’t then KHM you are even more of a disgrace to your Mum 😭 If you paid her a decent wage she wouldn’t need your pitty food parcels would she? And I can’t believe you said that on your Instagram for all to see including your Mum!

How embarrassing for your mum to see that and then have strangers feeling sorry for her. Unless she wants M&S to #gift her some food for the gram.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why aren’t you paying her a proper wage? You’ve just let slip that it’s all smoke and mirrors and you can’t even afford to pay your mum while the salon is closed 🤣🤣 oops 🐸 ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has completely overreacted because what you said about her coming and going is true! Fair play to you for telling her straight! Picnics on the bloody beach? What is wrong with her. I work in the hospital by her house (nowhere near the beach) so when she gets admitted because she can not just stay inside her home with DJ Indesit I can assure you she won’t be on her frigin phone ‘for the gram’ she will be crying her eyes out seeing what we are dealing with everyday! Have your exercise and get some fresh air which is good for your mental health but picnics on the beach is taking the piss!
dj indesit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread to keep me entertained being in the house 😂 I use to like her but heard things about her which also confirms on this thread and now I think she’s vile. Seen her few times parking in kids spaces which grates on me cause she’s to bleeping lazy to walk a little further but guess she’ll be more entitled now once she’s had a baby 🙄 if she cant walk across a car park she defiantly can’t walk to a beach even though everyone knows where she lives which I think she’s forgetting 🤥 and as for her fella he’s a bad bellend he use to change DJ mixes and put his name on them passing them off as his *own* 😭 “Dj MaTtY DeLo” 🤢 guess there made for each other Or not 🤭👀🐍 Maybe he’s a rat now because his ex cheated on him with his brother 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hopefully her followers will try searching this “troll site” not hard to find and hopefully they will see her for what she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread to keep me entertained being in the house 😂 I use to like her but heard things about her which also confirms on this thread and now I think she’s vile. Seen her few times parking in kids spaces which grates on me cause she’s to bleeping lazy to walk a little further but guess she’ll be more entitled now once she’s had a baby 🙄 if she cant walk across a car park she defiantly can’t walk to a beach even though everyone knows where she lives which I think she’s forgetting 🤥 and as for her fella he’s a bad bellend he use to change DJ mixes and put his name on them passing them off as his *own* 😭 “Dj MaTtY DeLo” 🤢 guess there made for each other Or not 🤭👀🐍 Maybe he’s a rat now because his ex cheated on him with his brother 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hopefully her followers will try searching this “troll site” not hard to find and hopefully they will see her for what she is!
Oooof! Some proper hot tea there ☕🤣

Reactions: 8
1. There is literal VIDEOS on her snapchat story of her stopping, sitting down and eating a picnic.

2. Doesn’t her mum work for her in ‘oh darlin’? How can she not afford her weekly shop Kate are you not paying her enough? How ethical of you.

3. That girls comment was not TROLLING it was complete honestly, I actually think she is too thick stupid to understand the difference between trolling and an opinion, god forbid anyone said anything bad to her face don’t know how she’d handle it not being able to call someone a troll and hide behind that!

4. This whole post just proves how much this girl LIES through her teeth, she lives no way near a beach it’s a good few miles, I would be surprised if she could get there and back within 1 hour to meet government advice selfish bleep

Apparently she only posts ‘SHORT CLIPS’ of her life too, HA!!!!! I’ve never known ANYONE to reveal so much on social media and find any little thing to post, she is a bleeping ADDICT.
Sad really. I feel sorry for her.
AView attachment 105171
Showing stories of her Nan who she tells everyone isn’t fully coherent and now telling the world that her Mum can’t afford food isn’t cool. Kate must think it makes her look good but she should keep family business to herself and help them without telling strangers on the internet. I would love to say “put your phone down, enjoy your time with your partner before your baby arrives and stay sane”

Also Cheryl saying she cycled and can’t post it? So what?! YOU SHOULDN’T BE CYCLING THAT FAR and even if we weren’t on lockdown no one would care love

Reactions: 4
You know what I don’t get, for most all this going on at the moment has really made people reevaluate things, likes what is really important, and showing loads of tit that you’ve got really isn’t. Money and possessions won’t save you! Some of these insta people need to take a long hard look at themselves and start being a bit more humble. Things can come crashing down quicker than they went up. Some successful companies (more so than hers) are going under so time to start thinking about that seriously!

Reactions: 13
The fact that she’s apparently feeding her mum because she’s got no money.. means her own daughter has put her on furlough 🙈🤢 she works for you babe.. bloods thicker than water and all that 😭😭

Reactions: 7
On another note, I should be a detective, like seriously.
I follow someone on insta who I’m sure some of you do too, she’s local, and looks to life of a multi multi millionaire, Hermes bags blah blah blah. Anyway the new house she’s just bought.. £400k.
Now whilst I appreciate that’s a lot of money, the image she portrays I would have expected a house worth more like 4 million. Just shows don’t believe everything you see!

Reactions: 3
Oh no I loveeeee Prinny D 😭 please don’t say there’s something iffy about her!!!? Xxx
Nothing iffy about her that I know of. I like her as well and I love her make up range. NC hair I like as well. I just think they need to tone down their outings, one of their mates called them out on it in a Insta rant 🤦🏼‍♀️

I follow someone on insta who I’m sure some of you do too, she’s local, and looks to life of a multi multi millionaire, Hermes bags blah blah blah. Anyway the new house she’s just bought.. £400k.
Now whilst I appreciate that’s a lot of money, the image she portrays I would have expected a house worth more like 4 million. Just shows don’t believe everything you see!
WHO?!!!

Who!!!???

How many brothers has he got? Cos I’m sure one of his brothers is seeing Amy Guy 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.