Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too scared to say 🙈 she’s actually a nice girl just a bit showy. If you’re from the Merseyside area chances are you who will have come across her. She’s not a celeb type.
Does she have two small babies ?

On another note, I should be a detective, like seriously.
I follow someone on insta who I’m sure some of you do too, she’s local, and looks to life of a multi multi millionaire, Hermes bags blah blah blah. Anyway the new house she’s just bought.. £400k.
Now whilst I appreciate that’s a lot of money, the image she portrays I would have expected a house worth more like 4 million. Just shows don’t believe everything you see!
Scousebird made a huge thing about moving to Crosby and ended up buying probably the cheapest run down house in the area for.... £151,000k. Then somehow probably knocked 10k off the value by how she decorated it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only started following KHM last week - I can’t believe she is only 27!!! The rant yesterday about living near the beach was something else 🙈 and the terrible spelling too 😂 Her photoshop skills are also terrible 😆

Reactions: 4
Too scared to say 🙈 she’s actually a nice girl just a bit showy. If you’re from the Merseyside area chances are you who will have come across her. She’s not a celeb type.
Ahhh this is bugging me I can’t for the life of me think who it is!

I only started following KHM last week - I can’t believe she is only 27!!! The rant yesterday about living near the beach was something else 🙈 and the terrible spelling too 😂 Her photoshop skills are also terrible 😆
With our usernames we could start a girl group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
27!!!!! Thought she was about 33!!

Just say her name, it’s an anonymous site x

Reactions: 2
She’s a fuckin tit, can’t believe she’s admitted her own mum can’t afford food shopping. Not only is she humiliating her by announcing something so personal to her followers, she clearly doesn’t pay her a decent wage when she’s working and by then sounds of it isn’t paying her enough to live off while they’re shut? What a selfish witch, all the tit she buys and she can’t even share her money with her mum to give her a comfortable life!

prob gave my one thousands for his decks tho - DJ Indesit hahaha

Reactions: 10
Scousebird made a huge thing about moving to Crosby and ended up buying probably the cheapest run down house in the area for.... £151,000k. Then somehow probably knocked 10k off the value by how she decorated it 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Actually vile that house 🤢

Reactions: 5
Just the one few years younger than him
Omg so I think it would be him then as I seen him in a story the other day and he looked pretty young like. Omg 😮 shocked. Only know because Amy going through a house Reno and tagging her fella who is DJ Indesit’s brother as he works with him - the house is starting to look pretty similar to KHM 🙄

I’ll do initials GS
I will feel bad if people don’t like her as I think she’s really nice lol she’s nothing like KHM put it that way!

How selfishly entitled are they both.. laughing at how people are correctly pointing out that they aren’t following government guidelines?! But then they will dismiss them as “trolls”. The girl in Cheryls DMs was actually being perfectly nice as well just obviously as frustrated as the rest of us.

The point is if we all did what these two were doing, the parks and beaches would be full. And what Katie obviously doesn’t understand is the virus can live on surfaces, so it doesn’t matter if she hasn’t come in to contact with another person.. that bench she was having her packed lunch on could be contaminated. Hence ‘wash your hands’ was the top advice for so long.

But we will all do our bit and stay inside as much as poss and remember two selfish, stupid idiots thought the rules didn’t apply to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How selfishly entitled are they both.. laughing at how people are correctly pointing out that they aren’t following government guidelines?! But then they will dismiss them as “trolls”. The girl in Cheryls DMs was actually being perfectly nice as well just obviously as frustrated as the rest of us.

The point is if we all did what these two were doing, the parks and beaches would be full. And what Katie obviously doesn’t understand is the virus can live on surfaces, so it doesn’t matter if she hasn’t come in to contact with another person.. that bench she was having her packed lunch on could be contaminated. Hence ‘wash your hands’ was the top advice for so long.

But we will all do our bit and stay inside as much as poss and remember two selfish, stupid idiots thought the rules didn’t apply to them.
She raging because she can’t post how she broke the government guidelines but thicko Katie blew her up anyway. Nobody gives a duck how far you ran/jogged at the best of times you selfish bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same I thought you meant Holly Spedding! 😂
Have you seen Holly Spedding’s house? It’s massive. They seem to be loaded all just through aesthetics. Saying that, she seems to be a nice girl on her insta but who knows what she’s like in real life?

Reactions: 6
Holly sped I mean

Have you seen Holly Spedding’s house? It’s massive. They seem to be loaded all just through aesthetics. Saying that, she seems to be a nice girl on her insta but who knows what she’s like in real life?
Yeah it’s beautiful isn’t it. She’s obviously done really well for herself. Not too keen on her husband x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.