Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so bleeping narcissistic- why post so many bleeping photos of yourself as if youre a bleeping model just to make it look and seem LOOK AT ME I WASSSSSS SKINNY LOOOOOOOOK LOOK AT ME

Desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes so bleeping narcissistic- why post so many bleeping photos of yourself as if youre a bleeping model just to make it look and seem LOOK AT ME I WASSSSSS SKINNY LOOOOOOOOK LOOK AT ME

Desperado
Lol I don’t follow many influencers.. is it a thing to post 50 pics of yourself on your story or is that just her??

Clearly loves herself, or rather her edited self..

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Desperado
The most self absorbed stories I’ve ever seen - embarrassing
Prob cause she looked at the silk Fred stories and realised she looks absolutely huge, like the back end of a double decker bus. You can barely even see the “bump” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The most self absorbed stories I’ve ever seen - embarrassing
Prob cause she looked at the silk Fred stories and realised she looks absolutely huge, like the back end of a double decker bus. You can barely even see the “bump” 😂
100% it’s to counteract the pictures she had no choice but to post as part of her silkfred deal.

• Haha
Said it before but she needs therapy, the narcissism is scary! It’s not even like Instagram is her bread and butter, her salon is, she just feeds off the attention. What a fake, desperate and sad mind set to constantly be in. Also, her literally fuming about the ‘trolls’ and ‘troll sites’ gives me life 🤣🤣 it’s all so deep under her skin it’s amazing 🤣🤣 *if it wasn’t you wouldn’t even give it the platform Kate! You’re obsessed!!!!

100% it’s to counteract the pictures she had no choice but to post as part of her silkfred deal.
I think she looked better in the silkfred stuff showcasing her actual figure than she does in the edited ones. She’s so insecure that no matter how many times she’s told to just be herself she can’t. I really couldn’t edit my pictures to that degree knowing people who saw me in real life were going to think WTF the moment they clapped eyes on me, that’s just asking for people to pull you down. Nobody is jealous Kate! Get the duck over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks she looks weird when she turns around? Like does a spin? Is it the hunchback?

Shes not even like an unattractive girl either that's what's so weird! If she was bleeping ugly and huge I'd MAYBE understand. Shes warped her own mind

Reactions: 5
Her bump looks massive compared to my friends who is due July!
You can see in the silk fred videos her bump isn’t even that pronounced, she is just bigger all over in her mid section. Clearly photoshops her bump pics to slim the rest of her down - which is prob one of the saddest things a person can do, especially one so “thrilled” with a pregnancy like KHM (apart from the constant complaining of course)

Reactions: 8
For someone who makes part of their living on Instagram her editing has bothered me 😂 the idea of the hand over the camera is so people don’t see the transition surely?? Not to cover the camera and see you walk off? 🙈
She looks stunning in all of those photos on her story (imo) but can’t believe how much my eyes have been opened to her heavy editing since I’ve read here! Shame she feels she needs so much validation from strangers on the internet ☹

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she looks bad in the silk Fred video. Shes pregnant and has made the effort to look glam. Everyone carries their babies differently and I don’t agree with bump shaming either. It’s the epic editing of her pics that gets me. I remember seeing pics she reposted yesterday where she’s got the neon Manolo’s on and I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous at the time and booked in to have my make up done by her... and a completely different person walked in. I just don’t agree with her catfishing everyone.

She was definitely a catfish when she came into one of the rooms at the salon when I seen her, my jaw dropped. I was a size 10 at the time (definitely not anymore!) and she was certainly bigger than me (which is fine it’s the fake we can’t stand) but what got me was the gurning, pretty sure she was off her face teaching her course 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.