Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her king must not know where to find the shake n vac in the shop. The couch is a few weeks old why would it need a that much cleaning?
thats what I was thinking, it’s literally a couple of weeks old and wouldn’t need that stuff on it. Especially not bin odour powder 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Chezzas stories yesterday? she filmed herself cleaning the house then gets a take-away roast dinner..ffs I'd rather have left the housework and cooked for my family. Putting 'stripes ' in my carpets is just not priority right now.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Chezzas stories yesterday? she filmed herself cleaning the house then gets a take-away roast dinner..ffs I'd rather have left the housework and cooked for my family. Putting 'stripes ' in my carpets is just not priority right now.
And the house is going up for sale already!!! Seems crazy to buy that many accessories/furniture for that house and then just sell it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Re Cheryl : WTAF 😳 she’s only been in it what, 5months? That’s crazy that she’s already selling

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She obviously thinks she's going to make a few bob, good luck with that.....the economy is going to be fucked after all this tit. I don't understand why she wants to sell anyway? It's a beautiful home, big enough for her family, not my taste but decorated well. Why do people always want more more more? It's all about status, and how instagramable (is that a word!?) my life is, big houses, flash cars etc. How is she going to have time to start a house redo all over again when she doesn't even have time to cook a roast on lockdown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She obviously thinks she's going to make a few bob, good luck with that.....the economy is going to be fucked after all this tit. I don't understand why she wants to sell anyway? It's a beautiful home, big enough for her family, not my taste but decorated well. Why do people always want more more more? It's all about status, and how instagramable (is that a word!?) my life is, big houses, flash cars etc. How is she going to have time to start a house redo all over again when she doesn't even have time to cook a roast on lockdown!!
Someone is in for a bargain because there’s no way in hell that once all this is over that she’ll be able to sell it for what she thinks. The housing market will be at rock bottom.
I think it’s always been her plan to sell it though, she mentioned it when they started building that this wasn’t their forever home and that they’re going to build that soon

Reactions: 1
OMG this girl is literally thick as fuckin pig tit!!!! A picnic on the beach is NOT exercise you dumb fuckin bleep!

Reactions: 4
Why does she not get it?! Now broadcasting that she is going for a picnic on the beach 😩
She's is idiot, she is the problem but little miss Entitled will carry on regardless and call out the trolls and the negativity, yawn.... When this is over can we start appreciating intelligence rather than this vapid individual

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.