Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting so sick of these ‘influencers’ There is another one sarah_louise_sla on insta. Just look at her stories today having a beach day, constantly filming herself driving her stupid fckin Range Rover with her small children in.... disgraceful

Reactions: 6
It’s not trolling when someone is telling you the TRUTH. She’s absolutely THICK. And saying her mum is too poor to afford shopping when she works for her 🙈🙈🙈🙈 so embarrassing. Wow.

Reactions: 15
I’m getting so sick of these ‘influencers’ There is another one sarah_louise_sla on insta. Just look at her stories today having a beach day, constantly filming herself driving her stupid fckin Range Rover with her small children in.... disgraceful
They’re all at it. A couple of Kates mates in Chester are the same. Both have successful businesses and both have a huge following on insta so that obviously makes them exempt from any Government rules. I honestly hope that one of them gets stopped by the Police. Let’s see what they think then, fuckin vile creatures the lot of them. And don’t even get me started on Kate’s poor Nan, it’s heartbreaking how she’s using her for content during this.

Reactions: 6
They’re all at it. A couple of Kates mates in Chester are the same. Both have successful businesses and both have a huge following on insta so that obviously makes them exempt from any Government rules. I honestly hope that one of them gets stopped by the Police. Let’s see what they think then, fuckin vile creatures the lot of them. And don’t even get me started on Kate’s poor Nan, it’s heartbreaking how she’s using her for content during this.

It’s just disgraceful. The one I mentioned above annoyed me so much because she’s a registered nurse. This whole pandemic and she as a health professional can’t even stay home 🤬🤬🤬 she’s not working as she’s in aesthetics so just STAY HOME

Reactions: 3
I cant believe she is so naive to think that this isn’t going to affect her and she can just ignore government advice. Unless someone she knows gets the virus, I don’t think it will get through to her (I would not wish this on her at all but it’s true). If she thinks she’s going to be back in ‘Oh Darlin’ in another couple of weeks and this will have all blown over then she’s got another thing coming!

Reactions: 3
She has completely overreacted because what you said about her coming and going is true! Fair play to you for telling her straight! Picnics on the bloody beach? What is wrong with her. I work in the hospital by her house (nowhere near the beach) so when she gets admitted because she can not just stay inside her home with DJ Indesit I can assure you she won’t be on her frigin phone ‘for the gram’ she will be crying her eyes out seeing what we are dealing with everyday! Have your exercise and get some fresh air which is good for your mental health but picnics on the beach is taking the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do tell who I bet it’s who I’m thinking it is!

The whole Nan thing upsets me, I couldn’t post videos of my grandparent like that, take a picture when you’re together and post but not like they’re animals in the zoo. Like when people take a picture of them holding a dying persons hand - Kate will be gutted if she misses that chance for the gram sympathy. The people who follower her are probably most who dislike her and just follow to talk about her cos she’s great gossip fodder for being an absolute dick

Reactions: 4
That fake account was me. I’ve lost my uncle due to this virus and honestly seeing all her posts sent me over the edge. She started DM’ing me saying over and over again how “obsessed” I am. She knew it was a fake account however loved arguing with it. I kept saying “you done?” but she just kept on going 😂 to be honest I made a few below the belt comments to her, but she just riled me up how much she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
Good on you girl and so sorry for your loss. My dad has it at the mo, thank god he’s through the worst of it but it’s been so horrific.
also a KHM signed selfie? She really thinks she’s a bleeping celeb

She mentioned ‘the troll’ had lost her uncle to the virus and yet still carried on spewing. Heartless thick bimbo.
What was that on! Did she delete a story?

Reactions: 2
Good on you girl and so sorry for your loss. My dad has it at the mo, thank god he’s through the worst of it but it’s been so horrific.
also a KHM signed selfie? She really thinks she’s a bleeping celeb
Thank you so much ❤ I’m glad your dad has made it through the worst of it & praying he makes a speedy full recovery.

If she’s going to send me a signed photo... can I request it’s that one of her in those fake specs & denim jacket looking like the sugar puff honey monster

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much ❤ I’m glad your dad has made it through the worst of it & praying he makes a speedy full recovery.

If she’s going to send me a signed photo... can I request it’s that one of her in those fake specs & denim jacket looking like the sugar puff honey monster
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 😂😂 you are spot on there!

Reactions: 1
Wow, I can’t believe this. The influencer bubble is well and truly bursting because of Coronavirus and I’m here for it. Can’t wait to see the back of people like her and Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has completely overreacted because what you said about her coming and going is true! Fair play to you for telling her straight! Picnics on the bloody beach? What is wrong with her. I work in the hospital by her house (nowhere near the beach) so when she gets admitted because she can not just stay inside her home with DJ Indesit I can assure you she won’t be on her frigin phone ‘for the gram’ she will be crying her eyes out seeing what we are dealing with everyday! Have your exercise and get some fresh air which is good for your mental health but picnics on the beach is taking the piss!
DJ Indesit - I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That fake account was me. I’ve lost my uncle due to this virus and honestly seeing all her posts sent me over the edge. She started DM’ing me saying over and over again how “obsessed” I am. She knew it was a fake account however loved arguing with it. I kept saying “you done?” but she just kept on going 😂 to be honest I made a few below the belt comments to her, but she just riled me up how much she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
I’m sorry for your loss, it must be very frustrating for you to see people out and about not giving a crap xx

Reactions: 2
Also she’s so full of tit “I haven’t had contact with another person for a month” - we’re only just entering week 3 of lockdown and a few days before we did she had all the kids and molly at her house?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not realise it’s not trolls “obsessed with her” it’s people calling her out for being a liar, and the no1 photoshop expert.
There are thousands of “influencers” on insta who are 100% real and that’s why they are not being discussed on sites like this! No ones obsessed with ya hun people are really fed up with your head attitude! There are thousands of make up artists on insta Mostly from our area who don’t get what you like to call “trolled” Because they are REAL take note...

Reactions: 10
& the reason she isn’t naming Tattle is because she doesn’t want everyone to read that her one can’t keep it in his pants 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.