Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin hell drove about for 3 hours today. And has a new brush cleaning gadget. All of a sudden. Hasn’t seen a soul for days but saw her mum etc yesterday and her niece/family on Sunday. She needs to learn the days of the week, the vircus must have gone to her head
Seen half the staff of the care home less than 24 hours ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wasn’t at Peach’s when she met Chez she was in The Secret Warehouse and Chez went there working for her/with her. They then both left to set up the “biggest training salon academy in the uk” 😂😂😂
Ahh I just assumed it was at peaches. Makes more sense now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Im dying at vircus 😂😂😂 at first I thought she had miss typed Circus with C being next to V on the keyboard, I didn’t realise she was trying to say Virus 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She clearly thinks shes above the law. All the times driving on her mobile, now running all over the show when she should be at home. Karmas coming anyway, we'll soon see how much income she declared 😂

Reactions: 7
She has even been to drop an already late birthday present off to Cheryl think it could have waited a bit longer. Unbelievable we are not social distancing we are on lockdown Kate!!!

Reactions: 2
Again I know it’s Kates thread but Cheryl’s post yesterday making out like she’s on deaths door?? What’s wrong with her? I’m sure if she had the virus the last thing on her mind would be recording herself on insta.

Also, are we going to discuss Kate’s cousin Hollies latest vid of her boyfriend in the garden, he boxes now doesn’t he? 😳 chill out gal you’re not the next Tyson & Paris Fury

Reactions: 7
Again I know it’s Kates thread but Cheryl’s post yesterday making out like she’s on deaths door?? What’s wrong with her? I’m sure if she had the virus the last thing on her mind would be recording herself on insta.

Also, are we going to discuss Kate’s cousin Hollies latest vid of her boyfriend in the garden, he boxes now doesn’t he? 😳 chill out gal you’re not the next Tyson & Paris Fury
🤣 her cousin is just as bloody bad. Organised her own proposal for ‘the gram’ and is always posting videos of herself driving, dead good example to set for your little one hun😚

Reactions: 3
So KHM hasn’t mentioned the help for the self employed after all her crying about her business. Is that because she hasn’t been truthfully declaring what she earns so she know the help she gets won’t be half of what she usually makes? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
So KHM hasn’t mentioned the help for the self employed after all her crying about her business. Is that because she hasn’t been truthfully declaring what she earns so she know the help she gets won’t be half of what she usually makes? 😂😂😂
I don’t think she will actually get anything as she runs a limited company, paying herself through dividends! What a shame 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok she’s doing real dumb tit now 🙄 she’s not self isolating 🤦🏻‍♀️ Go for a walk round your estate or whatever but bloody hell leave your car at home! Yes you miss people but take this vircus seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can the Queen of coming in and out of isolation just stay inside?!

How can In the same paragraph she say “with household members and staying at home” but also she drove around for 3 hours?! And then drove somewhere for a walk? Does she read these things back 😂

Oh and she hasn’t seen another soul, except her mum, molly, her niece, the care home managers and god knows who else 🤔

“Sewing different people everyday defeats the object” maybe practise what you preach?

Attachments

Last edited:
I honestly don’t understand what she isn’t getting or understanding about the rules?

You’re only meant to travel for ESSENTIAL work. That does NOT mean driving round for 3 hours dropping stuff off at different peoples houses.This is the one if the official guidance requirements:

• Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
Now being a CEO, business owner, boss, customer service extraordinaire what is so difficult in this clear instruction to do? This instruction is for everyone, never mind vulnerable people/pregnant people.

what frustrates me most is by her going out and doing all this will make her naive followers think it’s ok to do so too and that will just defy all the advice and guidance the government are telling us to abide by. “Well she’s doing it so I can”

IT IS NOT OK!!! I can’t believe her family, friends and father of her unborn child are not saying anything to her. Shame on you!!! It’s so so so irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t understand what she isn’t getting or understanding about the rules?

You’re only meant to travel for ESSENTIAL work. That does NOT mean driving round for 3 hours dropping stuff off at different peoples houses.This is the one if the official guidance requirements:

• Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
Now being a CEO, business owner, boss, customer service extraordinaire what is so difficult in this clear instruction to do? This instruction is for everyone, never mind vulnerable people/pregnant people.

what frustrates me most is by her going out and doing all this will make her naive followers think it’s ok to do so too and that will just defy all the advice and guidance the government are telling us to abide by. “Well she’s doing it so I can”

IT IS NOT OK!!! I can’t believe her family, friends and father of her unborn child are not saying anything to her. Shame on you!!! It’s so so so irresponsible.
Well said! She influences so many young people so she’s not sending out the right instructions. She needs to practice what she preaches and STAY AT HOME

I think she’s on her own too, like as in her boyfriend isn’t there. But surely her family can see her doing all this running around and should be telling her to stay in. I’m not pregnant or anything but literally haven’t been out the house since last Friday and I’m not in a vulnerable group 😷

I’m so sick of her complaining and saying she is crying everyday. She has a roof over her head and more money than most people need - there are thousands of people who have lost their jobs, have no income to pay their bills etc and she’s crying cause she can’t put 3 inches of foundation on people’s faces with dirty brushes all day and earn even more money to piss up the wall on embarrassing parties.

She thinks she’s the only person who can’t continue with life as normal. Get over yourself, it’s a few weeks of staying home ? Which she is clearly incapable of doing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.