Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming soon.... how I remove my make up... with a proper cleanser and water 🤣🤣

hi Kate!

I’m so sick of her complaining and saying she is crying everyday. She has a roof over her head and more money than most people need - there are thousands of people who have lost their jobs, have no income to pay their bills etc and she’s crying cause she can’t put 3 inches of foundation on people’s faces with dirty brushes all day and earn even more money to piss up the wall on embarrassing parties.

She thinks she’s the only person who can’t continue with life as normal. Get over yourself, it’s a few weeks of staying home ? Which she is clearly incapable of doing.
In reality she’s probably been crying since finding out she’s been sucking other girls juices off of her fellas dirty dick all this time. 😬😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Coming soon.... how I remove my make up... with a proper cleanser and water 🤣🤣

hi Kate!

In reality she’s probably been crying since finding out she’s been sucking other girls juices off of her fellas dirty dick all this time. 😬😬😬😬
😂😂😂👌🏽 spot on. Where is he anyways. Most building sites are closed now so how can he still be working.

I'm lost for words!!! 'We beat corona virus day'.... she's on another bleeping planet! How insensitive.... hope her hair falls out after she's given birth the stupid wet wipe!
Aye yeah sound sick hun, sure the relatives of the 578 people who didn’t ‘beat’ corona in the UK would love to join in.

Can she have a day off her self-centred little world?

Reactions: 7
Newsflash

She's washed her brushes

But some of them look like they need another scrub. So whatever her tips are then it's not working.

Reactions: 4
Does ‘shaved bald mini’ mean what I think it means?!
seriously why would you tell the world you’ve shaved your foofoo 🙈 and this is someone who “likes to keep things private and not share everything”

well we don’t need to know about shaved minis either 😂🙈😩

Reactions: 2
Seriously though wtf is that tutu skirt 😂🤢. Love how everything’s #gifted apart from her primark tatty bra in that pic 🌚😂 tough times hun.
also she’s bleeping massive for 5 months wtf looks ready to pop

• Haha
'We beat coronavirus party' when by the time this is over THOUSANDS of people just in the UK will most likely have died. A 21 year old girl died this week.

Just the absolute most insensitive thing ever. Yes I'm sure we will all want to celebrate things getting back to normal but it won't be a 'we beat coronavirus'

What planet is she on?

Also - there is a massive field literally 5/10 mins walk from hers so no need to drive for ages either to take the dog out.

Reactions: 10
She’ll never understand the human side of this until/unless it affects someone close to her like her precious nan. People are DYING! A 21 year old girl has lost her life, she had no underlying health issues, remember those young and healthy girls you had in your salon last week you dumb bint? When will you get it?!!! What will it take? Stick ya we beat the corona vircus up ya trampy wool arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Might be time to stick to that personal account now Katie hun 😳 But she won’t...she is too desperate for validation from strangers! She really has no clue about the seriousness of this pandemic does she?!

Essential travel only... for example picking up a gel polish and UV lamp from 2 different people’s doorsteps 🙄 she is so far detached from real life it’s untrue.

Did she REALLY need her nails done? No she didn’t.

Reactions: 9
Essential travel only... for example picking up a gel polish and UV lamp from 2 different people’s doorsteps 🙄 she is so far detached from real life it’s untrue.

Did she REALLY need her nails done? No she didn’t.
Doubt they’ve been disinfected anyway! So putting herself at risk once more for sometning that isn’t essential

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.