Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂👌🏽 spot on. Where is he anyways. Most building sites are closed now so how can he still be working.
Building sites aren’t closed 😭 Boris won’t close them, my boyfriend owns a firm and he’s having to work still. I also work in construction across Europe and construction in Italy only shut on Tuesday 😭😭😭. Its all well and good me isolating but then when he comes home spreading god knows what he picked up

I HATE MY BOOBS!!!

Goes on to mention them 29473027392 times a day.
She bloody bought them aswell!

Reactions: 5
She thinks she’s such a celeb 😂 “can everyone not add my personal page” just following the one account with 10000 posts a day is enough ta x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Building sites aren’t closed 😭 Boris won’t close them, my boyfriend owns a firm and he’s having to work still. I also work in construction across Europe and construction in Italy only shut on Tuesday 😭😭😭. Its all well and good me isolating but then when he comes home spreading god knows what he picked up

She bloody bought them aswell!
oh they have closed the building sites in Scotland anyways.... maybe it’s different? I’m currently living in one in a new build estate so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet for a change 😂

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell we have been treated to the image of her bald beaver and almost a full frontal of Mr Delameres hungry caterpillar 🐛 in one day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂👌🏽 spot on. Where is he anyways. Most building sites are closed now so how can he still be working.
He’ll probably work at a power plant, thats what he did in Essex when he left Wirral years ago with his ex because he was a bad beak head. So he’ll do that on his nights then build pantry’s during his time off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am living for these actual facts of both of them, could tell just by looking at him he’s a bad head, loving anything that’ll sit on his “caterpillar” and sniffing whatever dust is going round. The trench coat and watches scream drug dealer 😂 bet he’s dev’ooed he can’t funnel his earnings through her salon for a couple of months 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh they have closed the building sites in Scotland anyways.... maybe it’s different? I’m currently living in one in a new build estate so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet for a change 😂
I know Taylor Whimpey have shut as they’ve decided to take it into their own hands! But the others still open as far as I know 😭

Can someone explain to me how the hell she knows how to spell inundated

Reactions: 2
"Havent looked at the troll sites for 2 weeks"

*2 weeks ago posting how she never reads troll sites*

• Haha
I just wish she wouldn’t portray herself as so much more slimmer than she is. In no way making fun of her size, But she’s not Kate moss either. Ok your page do what you like but do it on your personal page, not the one that influences young girls saying basically you can be as big as you like just photoshop 🤷🏻‍♀️ Orrrr don’t worry about that we can just blur it out, NO NO NO it’s all ways wrong and exactly what’s wrong with Instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I just wish she wouldn’t portray herself as so much more slimmer than she is. In no way making fun of her size, But she’s not Kate moss either. Ok your page do what you like but do it on your personal page, not the one that influences young girls saying basically you can be as big as you like just photoshop 🤷🏻‍♀️ Orrrr don’t worry about that we can just blur it out, NO NO NO it’s all ways wrong and exactly what’s wrong with Instagram
That looks like a Bo Selecta version of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says shes done alot of research and been using the bush cleaner and products for a while but then she’s amazed at how well it works on that first brush? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why can’t she ever just enjoy the moment without feeling the need to post on Instagram?! ‘Here I am in bed with my boyfriend, look how happy we are’...wtf?! My fella would go mad if I ever even thought about posting something like that 😂 So cringe 😩

I’ll give her some due.. she’s amazing at photoshopping her pics NOT!!! What’s bleeping wrong with her??? Does she think we all wear stupid “specs” like her and we can’t see a bleeping thing??? It’s EMBARRASSING turn it in softshite

We all love a little bingo wing nothing wrong with it. Now STOP it you ding bat

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.