Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when people say, do people go to Dubai just so they can post that they have been to Dubai?
Well it’s the same bloody thing with Truffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest, all this time I thought she was sprinkling chocolate on everything she ate, I didn’t even know what truffle was😂😂

• Haha
Wow another amazing tutorial with how not to wear strip eyelashes 🤦🏾‍♀️😭🌚 honestly I’m shocked she makes money from this. I’ve seen better makeup tutorials from 12 year olds 😂

Reactions: 1
A make up tutorial with a beauty filter over it? What the duck!! She’s a joke! So we literally can’t see what any of it truly looks like, how the make up sits etc.

Reactions: 5
A make up tutorial with a beauty filter over it? What the duck!! She’s a joke! So we literally can’t see what any of it truly looks like, how the make up sits etc.
I keep seeing this far too often from her and other MUAs. What the hell is the point in putting a filter on a make up tutorial. No one cares what you look like without make up on you vain ass witches!

Reactions: 5
Owns a makeup academy teaching girls to do make up, but can’t even apply bleeping strip lashes?

Reactions: 6
Those lashes are hanging on for dear life, just like she is for her size 8 figure!!! Calls herself a top MUA but can’t apply strip lashes.

Mind. Blown.

Reactions: 3
Is this fat bleep still going on like she's the North West's version of makeupbymario by smearing Matts tit across her face for a muddy contour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.