Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Baby moon” 🙄 Did she miss the part where they said pregnant women should isolate for 12 weeks?
She doesn’t live on this planet, I’d put money on all of us being locked down until at least end of May at this rate and it’ll be a long time before they start lifting guidance it was only on the news this morning that it’d be a gradual lifting of restrictions starting with stuff like none essential healthcare i.e. physiotherapists, dentists etc. before any other businesses. She’s never squeezing in a holiday?!? On top of that accounting for the fact most airlines wouldn’t let you travel after 35 weeks and I’d also bet they’ll put restrictions on women travelling abroad whilst pregnant when this virus is still around!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t live on this planet, I’d put money on all of us being locked down until at least end of May at this rate and it’ll be a long time before they start lifting guidance it was only on the news this morning that it’d be a gradual lifting of restrictions starting with stuff like none essential healthcare i.e. physiotherapists, dentists etc. before any other businesses. She’s never squeezing in a holiday?!? On top of that accounting for the fact most airlines wouldn’t let you travel after 35 weeks and I’d also bet they’ll put restrictions on women travelling abroad whilst pregnant when this virus is still around!!
Exactly! And even if she could travel, would you want to risk it?! Number one priority should be the baby NOT a holiday. Sorry I mean “baby moon”

Reactions: 6
Her priorities seem to be how happy/wealthy/successful/slim she can appear to be for the gram..! Think she is in for a rude awakening when this baby comes and life isn’t insta perfect!

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen her in real life loads. And that’s what she looks like. She’s a pretty girl to be fair, don’t know why she alters her pics so much. And I’ve never seen her tiny like in her pics but she’s not a whopper either x

My post was meant to quote a previous post about what she really looks like, sorry rubbish at this!

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her in real life loads. And that’s what she looks like. She’s a pretty girl to be fair, don’t know why she alters her pics so much. And I’ve never seen her tiny like in her pics but she’s not a whopper either x

My post was meant to quote a previous post about what she really looks like, sorry rubbish at this!
She isn’t huge at all, but because she edits her pictures so much it’s a shock seeing her in real life! I was expecting her to be dead small and she walked in and I couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! I hadn’t seen her for a while when she apparently went all skinny, and when I saw her I nearly fell over because she just looked the same as she has always been. I was shocked at how messed up she must be to want to alter her pics so much. Just accept yourself for who you are, who cares if you’re not the skinniest or the prettiest xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.