Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha “can’t wait for my body to bounce back” - I’ve never had a child but I know that after children your body is very rarely the same again. Training 5 days a week and back at work after 2 weeks? That baby is nothing more than an accessory, she’s just like Jessica Rose (Lever) shell be at the gym a matter of days after giving birth despite what the medical advice is. Why would you want to be away from your new born baby so frequently?

Reactions: 7
How is she going to train 5 days a week with a newborn?
I laughed my bleeping head off when I read that 🤣. You’ve barely got time to brush your teeth never mind go the gym. Oh how I can’t wait for reality to bite her in the ass.
Also there’s nothing worse than a pregnant woman moaning about being fat and losing weight once the baby comes. Just enjoy being pregnant you ungrateful mare! Millions of women dream of carrying their own child and this divvie moaning constantly just infuriates me. Just bleeping stop moaning!!

Reactions: 16
Just seen her Insta... “Can’t wait to wear a size 8/10 dress again”. Then the next post, “But I love carrying my world”. Well someone has been reading here haven’t they!
I’ve also seen she’s painting a door black. Like that insta gram account she has been copying.
She’s as fake as then awful bleeping teeth.
she’ll just get her gastric band tightened. That’s how she will drop down weight wise, but of course it will be to gym and dieting 🙄. Food gets you through havin a baby, it’s your fuel to living.

Reactions: 5
she’ll just get her gastric band tightened. That’s how she will drop down weight wise, but of course it will be to gym and dieting 🙄. Food gets you through havin a baby, it’s your fuel to living.
Does she really have a gastric band? Loves the surgery doesn’t she? Boob job too. She claims she’s had a reduction but that’s definitely a boob job she’s had done.

Reactions: 6
Does she really have a gastric band? Loves the surgery doesn’t she? Boob job too. She claims she’s had a reduction but that’s definitely a boob job she’s had done.
Yes to gastric band, she tells everyone when she’s in the salon, her mates tell everyone too and boob job to fix wonky boobs. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with either, what is wrong is when you are not truthful and transparent with people.

Reactions: 8
Oh god her last post has made me laugh!
“I will be back training with Dave (Her PT) 5 days a week after I’ve had the baby”. She bleeping messing? What is she going to do with the baby? Take it the gym? Dead lift the baby? She defo doesn’t live in the real world. She on something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes to gastric band, she tells everyone when she’s in the salon, her mates tell everyone too and boob job to fix wonky boobs. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with either, what is wrong is when you are not truthful and transparent with people.
Very true, absolutely nothing wrong with either but over the top airbrushing and pretending you’re 4 dress sizes smaller then what you really are is just dishonest.

Very true, absolutely nothing wrong with either but over the top airbrushing and pretending you’re 4 dress sizes smaller then what you really are is just dishonest.
Exactly, just be honest. Airbrush all you want but don’t dislocate your knees in the photos in the process of dropping 4 dress sizes, it’s concerning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes breathing in so hard on some of those pics that she looks in pain! I've never seen anything like it! 😂

I honestly can’t wait for her to give birth and lose approx 10 pound of the 7 stone she’s gained during pregnancy 😂😂😂😂 she’s in for a shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can’t she just be happy with her pregnant body rather than try and prove how ‘skinny’ she was?

It’s like she’s trying to justify her weight gain but she was never really that skinny anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just be happy with her pregnant body rather than try and prove how ‘skinny’ she was?

It’s like she’s trying to justify her weight gain but she was never really that skinny anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️
THIS!!! I feel like she’s always been this weight and she’s just not editing her pictures anymore.

Yeh wish she would shut the duck up. Some of us have had pregnancy end in a stillborn baby and all she’s worried about is being a size 8 🤬😤 bleeping ignorant stupid witch. That’s the least of her worries. How about she concentrated on having a healthy pregnancy and birth rather than he bleeping weight. Honestly so self centered it’s unbelievable. She doesn’t deserve a baby as it’s purely an accessory.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cant even cope with the weight gain and loss bleeping tit shes spouting.

I cant stop laughing though at her slowed down vids of her blow drying her hair to "lovely day" as if no one knows how to blow dry their hair properly. Why do her followers need to see 2 or three videos acting like bleeping Mariah Carey with a wind machine. Congrats on how to use a bleeping hair dryer hun - add that to your long arrogant list of titles you give yourself.

Did anyone think the video of her and ‘her one’ laughing about that stupid snowsuit was the most cringeworthy, phoniest thing ever? Her one’s laugh was purely put on, and that’s when he could be bothered putting his phone down to pretend to laugh. And how come she can spell ‘Courchevel’ but not ‘virus’?! 🤣

Dunno why she can’t just look forward to enjoying her new baby and soaking up every minute of her “miracle” instead of all her focus being on losing weight and fitting back into a size 8 (which she never fitted into 😂😂 lets be realistic)

Most people’s priority would be looking after their baby not a PT session 5 times a week

Did anyone think the video of her and ‘her one’ laughing about that stupid snowsuit was the most cringeworthy, phoniest thing ever? Her one’s laugh was purely put on, and that’s when he could be bothered putting his phone down to pretend to laugh. And how come she can spell ‘Courchevel’ but not ‘virus’?! 🤣
No, I saw this and thought it was a very thin, gay lad!!! Like one of her hairdresser friends, not her fella!!!! Just shows how she must edit muscles onto him! Made me cringe so so bad 😂

I’m horrified by her posts yesterday. How ungrateful is she that all she can think about is being “skinny” again. And if she even thinks that she’s going to make the gym 5 days a week when baby has arrived she’s got another thing coming. She’s in for one hell of a shock and she needs to be careful, she seems the type to be susceptible to PND

She is really trying so hard to look "normal" and fun recently and its agonisingly cringey to watch

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.