Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks we’re gonna be in lockdown for 3 more weeks....anyone wanna break it to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can see how edited her pictures are.
The video of her doing her make up tutorial on her insta story compared to the pictures just speak for themselves...
I think her make up is so heavy and drag queen looking. It’s definitely not classy.

Reactions: 4
I don't think I've ever known someone who has so much to be grateful for that moans and complains as much as she does! And going back to work in 3 weeks is about as realistic as going to the gym 5 days a week with a newborn! It might make me a witch, but I'm kinda looking forward to her crash back to reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think I've ever known someone who has so much to be grateful for that moans and complains as much as she does! And going back to work in 3 weeks is about as realistic as going to the gym 5 days a week with a newborn! It might make me a witch, but I'm kinda looking forward to her crash back to reality.
Plus they have advised pregnant ladies to self isolate for 12 weeks!! I know I wouldnt want to risk going back if I was pregnant

Reactions: 2
That makeup was awful! Her eyelashes weren’t on properly and she claimed “no filter” except it looked very different in the natural light of her kitchen? Also cringing at the posing and wink 🤢 BE598803-7DCF-4C4E-96F5-C587C8F9EC7F.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Good to see she is taking the government advice of self isolating serious. Driving around again today or does she think being the entitled KHM she is immune to the rules. Walk the dog fine but don't drive to the location.
Don’t you know who she is? She actually introduces her self to people by saying don’t you already know who I am. So when the police stop her for driving around she’ll film it for her Instagram story and then ask them if
Fave spelling mistake recently: quaranteen 😂
Don’t think it’s as bad as ‘I’ve just cleaned the dogs bowel’ 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Do not share or write online a fact that is not true’

...ok Katie, where do I start?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That makeup was awful! Her eyelashes weren’t on properly and she claimed “no filter” except it looked very different in the natural light of her kitchen? Also cringing at the posing and wink 🤢View attachment 102667

I've never in my life seen anything like this carryon. I cant even find the words to begin to comment on that picture. wtaf.

Who in their bleeping right mind would post anything like this ! What a unit she is..

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s charging people to watch her apply makeup so badly 😂 those looks were awful so heavy and heavily filtered and I can’t even speak about the lashes wtf 😭🤢

Reactions: 5
When this is all over will we start seeing real talent and integrity. I hope it's the end to all her nonsense and people like her. Sheep mentality there are so many more talented artists out there go and discover them who speak with knowledge and real insight.

Reactions: 5
When this is all over will we start seeing real talent and integrity. I hope it's the end to all her nonsense and people like her. Sheep mentality there are so many more talented artists out there go and discover them who speak with knowledge and real insight.
Totally agree with this. There are so many amazing TRUE make up artists out there who have learned their craft. Not these idiots who don’t know how to shade match and just pile on the make up but feel it’s right to charge the earth to teach others how to do it. All you need to do is watch half of the bores on YouTube you don’t need to spend obscene amounts of money.

Reactions: 1
2E3233AD-CFD0-4677-A77A-AB6F265227C6.png
And only you and your one would burn rubbish when there’s a pandemic respiratory illness that’s killing people!! The council have warned people not to but it’s just very obvious basic manners in the circumstances. So bleeping selfish, pair of idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.