Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember once around 3 years ago she was bragging about getting a blue tick and working for what you deserve. She screenshot the email she had congratulating her (which was clearly written by the same people that are rich uncles in Africa that have just died and are offering you 1,000,000 in return for your bank details.) The email also asked for her to log in with her details. She was all like “hard work pays off, I’m buzzing!!” So clearly a scam... And she was bragging about it 😂

I actually messaged her at the time and said this is a scam, the spelling is really poor in the email and they’re trying to get your details! She replied super arsey saying “I’m dyslexic I can’t spell”.. I wasn’t talking about your spelling 😂

Anyways... I note she still has no blue tick... 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Back to Cheryl - ungrateful little trollop! Her kids have tried to keep that huge house tidy while she’s been in bed for 6 days unwell. But has moaned about them not finishing off the cupboards with a cloth, and streaky ovens? Ungrateful streak of piss. Her head is as long as a lamp post and her voice is so monotone it’s unreal. What an ungrateful little bellend slating your kids and husbands hard work. No wonder Molly is such a brat with a mum like her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back to Cheryl - ungrateful little trollop! Her kids have tried to keep that huge house tidy while she’s been in bed for 6 days unwell. But has moaned about them not finishing off the cupboards with a cloth, and streaky ovens? Ungrateful streak of piss. Her head is as long as a lamp post and her voice is so monotone it’s unreal. What an ungrateful little bellend slating your kids and husbands hard work. No wonder Molly is such a brat with a mum like her
Just heard her moaning!!! How ungrateful 😩 I’d be thankful they didn’t burn the house down, not arsed about a few smears on the doors or hob 😩 priorities all wrong. Now’s a time to appreciate everything great and small

Reactions: 8
I remember once around 3 years ago she was bragging about getting a blue tick and working for what you deserve. She screenshot the email she had congratulating her (which was clearly written by the same people that are rich uncles in Africa that have just died and are offering you 1,000,000 in return for your bank details.) The email also asked for her to log in with her details. She was all like “hard work pays off, I’m buzzing!!” So clearly a scam... And she was bragging about it 😂

I actually messaged her at the time and said this is a scam, the spelling is really poor in the email and they’re trying to get your details! She replied super arsey saying “I’m dyslexic I can’t spell”.. I wasn’t talking about your spelling 😂

Anyways... I note she still has no blue tick... 🤦🏽‍♀️
Haha this is incredible!!!

Also I found this so sad. Poor kids they’ve tried hard and she’s putting them down! Be grateful they’ve tried, this is why kids grow up having issues.

Reactions: 4
They’re defo needs to be an Amanda Harrington thread. Nothing with her ever adds up, that ring looks plastic. Who did he even play for?

Reactions: 10
They’re defo needs to be an Amanda Harrington thread. Nothing with her ever adds up, that ring looks plastic. Who did he even play for?

Is he a footballer? Can someone make one? I haven't a clue how to do it.

Kate's Q&A was hard going with the bad spelling, I'm not knocking her, she's obviously dyslexic, but why not just spell-check it?
To be honest Insta is pissing me right off. It's shown all these "insta famous" people for what they are, there all still fighting for some kind of normal content and keep they're followers and freebies whilst the world is falling apart with a deadly virus...if this doesn't stop them...nothing will. I actually couldn't do it, there's too much real-life tit going on than to worry about getting a bleeping Shark Hoover or free baby clothes. It really goes to show how materialistic they all are. It's depressing me tbh. Were going through something that hopefully we will never see again in our lifetime, we don't know who will come out the other side. I work front line and the tit hasn't even hit the fan yet. Oh God, I'm fed up, can't sleep (hence the time) sorry. Needed a rant x

Reactions: 13

Kate's Q&A was hard going with the bad spelling, I'm not knocking her, she's obviously dyslexic, but why not just spell-check it?
To be honest Insta is pissing me right off. It's shown all these "insta famous" people for what they are, there all still fighting for some kind of normal content and keep they're followers and freebies whilst the world is falling apart with a deadly virus...if this doesn't stop them...nothing will. I actually couldn't do it, there's too much real-life tit going on than to worry about getting a bleeping Shark Hoover or free baby clothes. It really goes to show how materialistic they all are. It's depressing me tbh. Were going through something that hopefully we will never see again in our lifetime, we don't know who will come out the other side. I work front line and the tit hasn't even hit the fan yet. Oh God, I'm fed up, can't sleep (hence the time) sorry. Needed a rant x
Hey 👋🏼
I’m not sure how to do one either 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just want to say you’re completely right in what you’re saying. The whole thing is just so materialistic and her saying anyone saying anything negative is jealousy, well no love, it isn’t, it’s people thinking “get real!”
Thanks for all your efforts though in what you’re doing frontline. It’s a terrible situation. Try get some rest as and when you can, make sure you talk through this time, it will help xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Just wanted to say im front line NHS too, I work in A&E 👋🏼 And I completely agree. This situation has really shown what a shallow materialistic world people live in. I went to my local supermarket yesterday after 3 hrs sleep post night shift... they have a system in place where NHS staff can queue jump outside. Ive not used it yet because to be honest I feel embarrassed, I dont want the attention. However yesterday I thought id try because ive queued twice for over an hour on different days and I was just exhausted yesterday. Anyway a woman in the queue decided she would heckle me and the staff member on the door, she accused NHS of being entitled and said I obviously thought I was better than anyone else. Its so upsetting that people might think that, id much rather be at home at the moment, ive got a 6 month baby, ive gone back to work early from my maternity leave to help out in this crisis and im so worried about carrying this virus home to my family. I dont think those ‘stuck at home’ realise how lucky they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just wanted to say im front line NHS too, I work in A&E 👋🏼 And I completely agree. This situation has really shown what a shallow materialistic world people live in. I went to my local supermarket yesterday after 3 hrs sleep post night shift... they have a system in place where NHS staff can queue jump outside. Ive not used it yet because to be honest I feel embarrassed, I dont want the attention. However yesterday I thought id try because ive queued twice for over an hour on different days and I was just exhausted yesterday. Anyway a woman in the queue decided she would heckle me and the staff member on the door, she accused NHS of being entitled and said I obviously thought I was better than anyone else. Its so upsetting that people might think that, id much rather be at home at the moment, ive got a 6 month baby, ive gone back to work early from my maternity leave to help out in this crisis and im so worried about carrying this virus home to my family. I dont think those ‘stuck at home’ realise how lucky they are.
try not to take it to heart, that’s probably the type of person who drives to somewhere to do her “exercise”. You’re doing a great job, take any perks you can because you work for NHS. Not like you can go to the supermarket in the middle of the night.

hopefully the police catch up with katie soon and make an example out of her. Maybe parting with some money may make her realise the seriousness of the situation, but then again probably not

Reactions: 9
You did so well not to give her a mouth full because I would have 100% done that. I saw something similar yesterday on Facebook in which a teacher was ranting about the risk they are putting themselves in (I don’t disagree with that) and that they aren’t acknowledged with discounts, priority shopping, freebies etc. And it really angered me because they aren’t working 12-15 hours shifts back to back, they aren’t on their feet all day without food or water, they aren’t being deployed in to jobs that aren’t their role. Not to mention the sheer volume of presents I’ve seen this particular teacher get at the end of term when they’re enjoying their at least 4 weeks off. That’s not saying they don’t deserve it but we as NHS staff never asked for any of this, it was put in place because we’re working our arses off to fight a pandemic.

It really does bring out the worst in people sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's bloody hard. Try and keep your chin up, I too feel a bag of nerves in case I bring something home, I'm not seeing my mum for the same reason. X

Reactions: 3
That is horrific! What an awful person

Please know that not everyone is this vile and 99% of us are so grateful for you and all the other NHS and social care staff that are working around the clock to help save lives - thank you for everything! ❤🙌🏼

Also sorry but KHM’s offer of screen shorting her story to get 50% off a course if you’re NHS staff. I see where the intention is coming from but what NHS staff has time to do a make up course anytime in the near future and who knows when oh darlin will even reopen at this rate ?

Reactions: 9
There is a word for vermin like her. 4 letters, begins with a c and ends with a t and rhymes with the word stunt. A disgrace! Hold your head up high and get to the front of that queue, you guys are living angels and you deserve all of the good and more. I wish I’d been in that queue. She would have felt my wrath 😡

You did so well not to give her a mouth full because I would have 100% done that. I saw something similar yesterday on Facebook in which a teacher was ranting about the risk they are putting themselves in (I don’t disagree with that) and that they aren’t acknowledged with discounts, priority shopping, freebies etc. And it really angered me because they aren’t working 12-15 hours shifts back to back, they aren’t on their feet all day without food or water, they aren’t being deployed in to jobs that aren’t their role. Not to mention the sheer volume of presents I’ve seen this particular teacher get at the end of term when they’re enjoying their at least 4 weeks off. That’s not saying they don’t deserve it but we as NHS staff never asked for any of this, it was put in place because we’re working our arses off to fight a pandemic.

It really does bring out the worst in people sadly.
I am a teacher and saw one of my colleagues post something like this and it infuriated me. As if we can even be classed the same! I work in a primary school and we currently work 1 day a week and care for 3 key worker children! Hardly the same risk as NHS staff are putting themselves in for god knows how many hours for god knows how many days a week. God people really annoy me at the moment 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she always refer to her food as truffle this truffle that... I shop in m&s too and the truffle olive oil and salt does not remotely taste like truffle! It’s not truffle pasta it’s pasta with flavoured oil and salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a word for vermin like her. 4 letters, begins with a c and ends with a t and rhymes with the word stunt. A disgrace! Hold your head up high and get to the front of that queue, you guys are living angels and you deserve all of the good and more. I wish I’d been in that queue. She would have felt my wrath 😡

I am a teacher and saw one of my colleagues post something like this and it infuriated me. As if we can even be classed the same! I work in a primary school and we currently work 1 day a week and care for 3 key worker children! Hardly the same risk as NHS staff are putting themselves in for god knows how many hours for god knows how many days a week. God people really annoy me at the moment 😂
I’m so glad as a teacher you’ve said that! In no way do I discredit what you do at all but I couldn’t believe it, I don’t even think she’s working at the minute so was even more annoyed. Today I’ve had to put myself in an incredibly high risk situation and carry out a welfare check on a patient wearing an apron, gloves and a surgical mask, I don’t put myself in the same arena as the A&E or ward nurses/doctors/HCA and I work in the NHS! It honestly baffles me!

Why does she always refer to her food as truffle this truffle that... I shop in m&s too and the truffle olive oil and salt does not remotely taste like truffle! It’s not truffle pasta it’s pasta with flavoured oil and salt.
🤣🤣🤣 she’s a trufflehun. Only people that think truffle is a big deal refer to truffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad as a teacher you’ve said that! In no way do I discredit what you do at all but I couldn’t believe it, I don’t even think she’s working at the minute so was even more annoyed. Today I’ve had to put myself in an incredibly high risk situation and carry out a welfare check on a patient wearing an apron, gloves and a surgical mask, I don’t put myself in the same arena as the A&E or ward nurses/doctors/HCA and I work in the NHS! It honestly baffles me!

🤣🤣🤣 she’s a trufflehun. Only people that think truffle is a big deal refer to truffle.
I can’t even imagine how tough that is doing this day in day out. You have my utmost respect! Anyone saying they should be regarded as highly as our wonderful frontline workers are completely deluded and need to zip it. Stay safe and thank you once more for the work you are doing 💙

Reactions: 3
Just seen her Insta... “Can’t wait to wear a size 8/10 dress again”. Then the next post, “But I love carrying my world”. Well someone has been reading here haven’t they!
I’ve also seen she’s painting a door black. Like that insta gram account she has been copying.
She’s as fake as then awful bleeping teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.