Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know what she is famous for? Who has she modelled for?
All I know is she was in that dreadful “Desperate Scousewives” programme....or was she?
Covid-19 got me all confused 😐 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was one of Alex Curran’s glory seeking hangers on back in the day, allegedly made her way around a selection of the cities drug dealers. That’s when she started getting papped. I know she’s defo been bankrupt at least once so it’s got to be different men who keep her in designer clothes, as far as I can see she doesn’t work and hasn’t in a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute skank. Used to see her being passed around all the gangster in the Newz Bar and Living Room back in the day. Wasn’t she with Joey Barton at one point?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
🍿🍿 Don’t know much about her at all apart from the odd snippet from Desperate Scousewives back in the day. Desperate is the world to describe the bint (love that word) looking forward to crass behaviour and facts about this one 🤣

Reactions: 5
What does she actually do? She can't earn as much as she looks like she earns...she's not exactly a top model?

Reactions: 5
Threatening users is against the rules, no one's IP address can be accessed for talking about a public figure. Fake threats to shut down the conversation are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just had a google alert that brought me to this forum.. What a sad gang of tucking losers you all are.. jumping on here to slag people off. And who ever you are NessieNoo who started the thread You want to be ashamed of yourself. Are all your lives that boring you have to go on a thread to slag people off a gang of key board warriors with sad little pathetic lives.. Why arnt you all going by your own names?? Gang of shithouses. But seriously you want to do some research and get your facts straight.. Yes I was a model for over 10 years for many big brands and yes I was on that dreadful programme a young single mother who was given an opportunity and took it.. so bleeping what.. I got a great business off the back of it.. oh sorry haven’t you done your research????? Check out (deleted) that’s my business hahaha I have my own consession in Harvey Nichols liverpool and london and Dr Nassifs medi spa in manchester.. sorry to burst your bubbles girls but yes i’m successful and i make money get over it and deal with it! Jealous gang of witches oh and just for the record i went with one gangster Ian Fitz so what? who actually gives a duck. I’m now happily engaged with a massive rock on my finger planning my wedding for next year. And just for the record whitzinfandel... I’ve never been bankrupt haha or been with joey barton. That was just press trying to create a story. But honestly you sad gang of disgusting people doing this to people after what has just happened to Caroline flack WOW is all I can say..I’ve seen what you have wrote about Katie Heyes aswel who is a friend of mine.. WOW what I will say is i have a solicitor on tap and I can get every single one of your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and sue every single one of your pathetic arses for slander... so carry on with this thread and see what happens and yes that is a THREAT.

She’s an absolute skank. Used to see her being passed around all the gangster in the Newz Bar and Living Room back in the day. Wasn’t she with Joey Barton at one point?
Passed around all the gangsters? 😂😂😂😂 I was in a 7 year relationship with my daughters farther.. LIES

A thread started to celebrate Liverpool’s biggest bint of them all!
Won’t take me long to see who is behind this account 👍

Zero fat? What a stupid name for a wellness company. You'd be dead with zero fat as it's vital to protect your organs. :LOL:

And no you can't see who anyone is nore can sue anyone for slander. People can talk about public figures, this isn't North Korea. People have been using that threat on tattle for a long time to shut down discussion, and it doesn't work. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
🍿popcorn well and truly spilt over with that one 😱 Whether it’s on this forum or not, I guarantee these people must say at least one horrible thing about another person you don’t know, every single week. There is not a person out there that doesn’t. Whoever says they don’t is a liar, there’s all someone we don’t like and if you are or were a public figure, it’s going to be discussed.

Reactions: 15
Another one who can't spell.... its father babe and we all know your good friend Katie told you about this thread but neither of you care right 🙄😂 you're thin because you're constantly on the coke not because of your ridiculous zerofat business!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She actually never told me about this I have a google alert set up from when I was on the 3 TV SHOWS I’ve been on and it alerts me when jealous little freaks like you lot put any tit up. Hahahaha ridiculous Zerofat business? what’s your business? what do you do with your life besides slating people on a forum? A ridiculous business that’s in Harvey Nichols babe.. FDA approved and about to go to LA and Dubai.... so call it ridiculous then when I’m making even more money and wearing even more designer clothes and going to even more amazing places while your sitting there fat, ugly and skint wondering why your life isn’t like mine hahaha I would love you to say this to my face! your all a gang of keyboard warriors thinking your all hard behind a screen...All got major issues and very very sad lives. Good job I got thick skin coz I don’t give a duck I’m laughing at you all but putting you straight coz your all ok to say tit but not an ounce of evidence or proof to back your comments up! Anyway.. bye for now you bitter people I’ve got better things to do with my time then argue with a gang of dogs! 😘😘😘😘😘 get well soon witches x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What have I missed? Sorry I was getting the butler to polish my prestige cars, because I was too busy running my fabulous, amazing business which is based ALL OVER THE WORLD, not just the UK 🇬🇧 *blows ones own trumpet*

I only asked who she was and was she in that dreadful programme that didn’t last 2 minutes on the old googlebox ☝ Is that classed as slander? I think not sweetie, it’s called asking a question. Which when I last looked wasn’t against the law 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14