Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories. What happened to her being a privet person and keeping tit off instagram? Girl has a serious case of the over shares

Reactions: 7
If she names it Romy the poor kid will spend her life being asked where Michelle is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Personal opinion but I find it odd that people name their kids before seeing them. Second to that people who go on like anyone else gives a tit about what they’re going to call their average child. Odd behaviour.

Reactions: 23
Personal opinion but I find it odd that people name their kids before seeing them. Second to that people who go on like anyone else gives a tit about what they’re going to call their average child. Odd behaviour.
How else is she going to get all the gifted personalised tit in time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just what every kid wants, being dragged away from all their pressies on Christmas Day
Took my two once on Christmas Day and it was the worst decision I’ve ever made. They weren’t interested in the dinner, ate none of it, I was up and down by the minute taking them the toilet, drinks were knocked over and I couldn’t hold a conversation with any of the family as the kids were basically bored shitless and playing up. It wasn’t their fault it was our mistake ! Paid a few hundred quid by the time we’d bought drinks etc, needless to say we never done it again. Every year after we stayed home, played with toys, set up new gadgets etc, watched the Christmas films and had a ‘Sunday dinner’ cos let’s face it that’s all it is with a few extra bits. Some of those years they didn’t even get dressed 😂 they absolutely loved it !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she’s said she doesn’t want to waste time on the kitchen cooking a dinner. ? Isn’t that what she does most days but spend extra time filming it and editing it? A roast dinner doesn’t actually take that long to make it’s more waiting for the oven to finish. She would spend more time getting ‘momma glam’ if she goes out. Also, who said you HAVE to have a roast? Why not spend the day actually letting olive stay home for once and play with her toys and just make some picky bits to eat during the day and do a big dinner another time? She just does too much for the gram an neglects what the child actually wants to do

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s going out for Christmas dinner because she can’t be arsed cooking and she has no where to sit since she sold the dining table. Why can’t she just say that?!

Reactions: 22
Think it’s been said before but I’m going with peaches
Plus Pantone colour of the year is peach fuzz so you know, she’ll be “on trend” 🙄

Don’t get the whole going out for Christmas dinner with a young child, newborn/teens maybe but not one that will just want to be with their toys. She’s an idiot thinking going out is better than cooking, she’ll be out 3hrs! Olives gonna kick right off

Reactions: 11
Took my two once on Christmas Day and it was the worst decision I’ve ever made. They weren’t interested in the dinner, ate none of it, I was up and down by the minute taking them the toilet, drinks were knocked over and I couldn’t hold a conversation with any of the family as the kids were basically bored shitless and playing up. It wasn’t their fault it was our mistake ! Paid a few hundred quid by the time we’d bought drinks etc, needless to say we never done it again. Every year after we stayed home, played with toys, set up new gadgets etc, watched the Christmas films and had a ‘Sunday dinner’ cos let’s face it that’s all it is with a few extra bits. Some of those years they didn’t even get dressed 😂 they absolutely loved it !
I've always fancied going to a nice hotel for Christmas, few drinks, someone else cooks dinner, stay over etc, but we never got round to it pre-child and now I think it's one for 20 years' time when BabyGoth is at his inlaws for Christmas or something. Can't imagine trying to keep kids in their seats and using restaurant manners on Christmas day of all days 🤯

Reactions: 20
On the second day of Christmas Truffle Moma gave to me,
Two kids to cope with
and the best most amazing Sunday Roast she got for free…

On the first day of Christmas
Truffle Moma gave to me
The best most amazing Sunday Roast she got for free…

(do your worst trolls! 😏😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.