Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said on the last thread about it being an ‘O’ name to reuse all the gifted tit… I think you’re right.
She’s def the kind to go for two ‘o’ names like she’s a bloody Kardashian
we have a baby Odette in our family. Not a name I was familiar with prior, bet she goes for something as dry as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't cope with this 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell, when you think she can't get worse SHE DOES 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That real is a load of crap you don’t work because you are lazy, you don’t work also because no one will take you on !

You’re not a full time mum you can’t afford to be a full time mum … grow up Kate !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha that reel is a load of BS. She gave up her HUGGGGGE makeup academy (that she half owned....) to become a full time influencer because she counted her chickens before they'd hatched. She thought off the back of the H&B merch she would be up there with MrsHinch Maria Fowler etc, but she hasn't got a niche. She is boring, extremely illiterate and very narcissistic! She didn't even bother to proof read that paragraph to introduce herself. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
On the second day of Christmas Truffle Moma gave to me,
Two kids to cope with
and the best most amazing Sunday Roast she got for free…
On the third day of Christmas Truffle Moma gave to me,
3 orange brides.
2 kids to cope with,
and a Sunday roast she bummed for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There was me thinking she had bought flowers to say thank you to the staff for putting together a nativity 🫠 but no, she's acting like her child was just on the west end. Stop it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My money is now on Peach. It is absolutely horrible. Imagine the CEO of a big company - hi, I'm Peach. Didn't think so.
Was it Peaches or Secret Wharehouse that made her do a formal public apology for her crappy behaviour a few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it Peaches or Secret Wharehouse that made her do a formal public apology for her crappy behaviour a few years back
Secret warehouse. It was something like she tried to duck them over and they copy righted her name until she apologised 🤣🤣
---
Loving the "Hello. I am kate" use contractions sweet heart. Only 4 year olds speak like this ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she gave up her huge business, that explains how they afforded the ring lol. She must have got about £3000 for it
Pisses me off regularly. Same as greedy. Maternity leave???? 😡😡

Don't know they are born.

In my household we work roughly 120 per week with the kids in tow.

Reactions: 7
There was me thinking she had bought flowers to say thank you to the staff for putting together a nativity 🫠 but no, she's acting like her child was just on the west end. Stop it now 🤣
The mother of the Mary in my kids nativity was acting like she’d been cast in a Hollywood blockbuster it was embarrassing! She sat next to me & carried on like all the parents were there to see her kid. I’d imagine truff being on the insufferable level 🙄
---
I heard from a VERY reliable source that the baby is to be called Breadan ... its her favourite!

....I'm literally getting shivers thinking of her in Amsterdam, shovelling bread in her gob for a candid video while on a hen. Chewing with her mouth open :sick:
She’ll never be able to spell that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I heard from a VERY reliable source that the baby is to be called Breadan ... its her favourite!

....I'm literally getting shivers thinking of her in Amsterdam, shovelling bread in her gob for a candid video while on a hen. Chewing with her mouth open :sick:
I need to know if this is real or a joke 🤣

Also noticed in her about me reel she didn't mention her hugely successful skin care and mind healing facial business. Is her bond skin era over already?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I need to know if this is real or a joke 🤣

Also noticed in her about me reel she didn't mention her hugely successful skin care and mind healing facial business. Is her bond skin era over already?
I think the hilarious thing is that nothing shocks us anymore and Breadan Olive seems like a genuine thing Kate would come up with and nobody is sure if it’s a joke or not!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the hilarious thing is that nothing shocks us anymore and Breadan Olive seems like a genuine thing Kate would come up with and nobody is sure if it’s a joke or not!!! 😂😂😂
I know, like nothing surprises me with her, I'd love it to be true 🤣🤣

Someone on here said the name sage, I reckon that's a possibility if it's not breadan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.