Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I consider myself an intelligent person but I am really struggling to understand what she means a lot lately. She’s making very little sense.

Reactions: 17
So let me get this right…she wants to enjoy every second of olives Xmas day so they are going out for dinner 🥴…you can cook Xmas dinner without being over the top…Christ just have a turkey buttie…then let Olive enjoy play with her toys! No instead they are going to spend the morning getting glammed up and probably going to olives favourite expensive restaurant and spend all afternoon there…makes perfect sense!
Why they not going to Matt’s family ? Is she barred ??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can’t host Christmas, she’s sold her table to afford a new harrods carrier bag

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Mabel Mez is my guess 🧓🏼 They haven’t told anyone the name as they know it’d only be 5 seconds flat before her mates posted it on here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So let me get this right…she wants to enjoy every second of olives Xmas day so they are going out for dinner 🥴…you can cook Xmas dinner without being over the top…Christ just have a turkey buttie…then let Olive enjoy play with her toys! No instead they are going to spend the morning getting glammed up and probably going to olives favourite expensive restaurant and spend all afternoon there…makes perfect sense!
I can’t believe they’re actually going to pay to go out. I’m calling bullshit

Reactions: 6
I’m going with Sage - goes with olive in terms of colour and I’ve only really seen it being used in America!

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe they’re actually going to pay to go out. I’m calling bullshit
She won’t post it as she will say we wanted to enjoy the moment with olive

She can’t afford to decorate the work tops like she used to but will prob have dinner in Mez

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really find out she was pregnant, go on a hen do then told Matt when she got home?? Considering they'd been trying for 'ages' and had all sorts of tests you'd think she'd have been ecstatic and told him straight away 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If she’s never heard a baby called whatever name it’s going to be you can guarantee at least 10 peoples kids have the name.
I’m still going with OVaLtInE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.