Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolling in to save the day and create a new thread and congratulate myself in the process for the winning thread title 🥳 yay me

Can somebody provide a recap please? She's a potato and dull as duck and I just can't 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Rolling in to save the day and create a new thread and congratulate myself in the process for the winning thread title 🥳 yay me

Can somebody provide a recap please? She's a potato and dull as duck and I just can't 😴
She’s a potato but won’t stretch a few quid to get her ma some on her sunday dinner 😢 #justiceforMez

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OG thread members will remember she used the shell emoji all through her last pregnancy so it's not a clue as to the name she's chosen. We kept guessing Pearl and Shelley and were totally wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Whoever said on the last thread about it being an ‘O’ name to reuse all the gifted tit… I think you’re right.
She’s def the kind to go for two ‘o’ names like she’s a bloody Kardashian

Reactions: 24
Whoever said on the last thread about it being an ‘O’ name to reuse all the gifted tit… I think you’re right.
She’s def the kind to go for two ‘o’ names like she’s a bloody Kardashian
I can’t think of a worse name than Olive for the letter O. Out of all of the obscure names, she chose the least elegant one but I’m not surprised as she has no class whatsoever. It reminds of something they’d call a chunky heeled boot in St.John’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfair to potatoes…

I agree, sick of you bastard trolls ruining all the food I like. I can no longer eat pickled onion spaceraiders without chocking with laughter and I’m scared that’s what will kill me. Imagine 😭.

Anyway, how many months pregnant are we? I don’t think we’ve heard enough about it tbh 😒
---
I’ll do a catch up.

She’s pregnant with the second coming, she’s 7272728727 weeks, reckons she’s due next year but with the editing skills, she could drop any minute.

She’s spent the last few weeks imaging that she’s a full time working mum whilst constantly asking her brides to pm her, what time and date they are booked in. Ladies please remember when booking with the ole truff of Upton, you will be treated like bookings staff and be left looking like you want a part in the Wonka movie.

She’s trying to tease us with the new babies name- we do not give a duck babe ✌🏻

The makeups took their annual trip to London it was the usual absolutely amazing their fav ever. She even brought her mum along for the entertainment, taking the piss out of her for the lack of food at one of truffs fav places to eat out.

She recently subjected us all to a AMSR video of her eating the fox piss roasties. It was vile up there with seeing her dirty knickers next to the bed.

Cleaners have been in, truff used to have weekly cleaners but they disappeared…

The only consistent thing is she still can’t string a sentence together and we spend days trying to decipher wtf she’s on about.

✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sure that kids got pull nappy on still looks like the pink princess ones! Wasn’t she full trained at like 18 months!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
she didn’t even advertise this on her own page? How can you win bridal make up with the worlds most pregnant MUA, who is fully booked until 2025? What if your wedding date isn’t free?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
she didn’t even advertise this on her own page? How can you win bridal make up with the worlds most pregnant MUA, who is fully booked until 2025? What if your wedding date isn’t free?
What if she’s double booked, what if they win & she’s on maternity???
This is a terrible prize for anyone, why would they hold such an awful competition 💔
---
Can you imagine truff watching Molcaramellllla stories in all these gorgeous fancy hotels that she could never afford

I won’t lie that looks like an unreal honeymoon

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This is a terrible prize for anyone, why would they hold such an awful competition 💔
Also what if someone out with her council code wins?

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely intrigued what she thinks leaving the potatoes outside does
It's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. She can just leave them in her conservatory/living hall as both are baltic inside them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As we near the end of the year I’m still waiting for “that thing” to happen, remember when she told Formal Name Laura “just you wait and see” the only big thing I see is her fat bleeping belly

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. She can just leave them in her conservatory/living hall as both are baltic inside them!
Was just gonna say in the past we’ve done the spuds and veg the night before and left them in pans overnight ready to cook on the big day.
Why leave them outside, it does duck all to them apart from maybe waking up to find them frozen, half eaten, or pissed on by cats or foxes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely intrigued what she thinks leaving the potatoes outside does
Me too! I couldn’t think of anything worse than leaving my food outside then eating it 🤢🤢
---
---
Can you imagine truff watching Molcaramellllla stories in all these gorgeous fancy hotels that she could never afford

I won’t lie that looks like an unreal honeymoon
I don’t understand why on your honeymoon you would be constantly uploading to your insta? Just enjoy t the moment. Also all the constant pics of designer stores just so shows it’s all about appearances…I am so rich and successful I can take pics of the outside of Cartier and Dior. Although Mol is much richer and more successful than truff 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.