Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what every kid wants, being dragged away from all their pressies on Christmas Day
When I was first with Mr Goth we'd usually go to his mum and dad's for Christmas dinner, but once BabyGoth came along I out my foot down, I didn't want to be dragging round other people's houses on Christmas day with a little one in tow, and once he was about 2 there's no way we could have got him away from all his new toys anyway. Her Christmas Day is going to be just like her, loud, annoying and nonsensical.

Reactions: 21
Taug
I feel
Like the first letter under her sausage finger looks like a P or an R
So my guess is something like romy, Raiya, pearl, peggy

And I’ve just googled romy 🤣🤣

she also Said olive was unique and she’d never heard of it, so it’s probably a name we’ve all heard of
Taught a kid once called Romy so definietly not unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evangeline seems to be the trendy name on the Wirral at the minute, going off old schoolfriends instagrams. She can't spell that. Probably be Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where the duck she going to put it is the million dollar question. There is literally no room in her crap shack. Poor kid will be sleeping in a car seat on top of the cooker or washing machine until it’s 6

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.