Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I couldn’t think of anything worse than leaving my food outside then eating it 🤢🤢
---

I don’t understand why on your honeymoon you would be constantly uploading to your insta? Just enjoy t the moment. Also all the constant pics of designer stores just so shows it’s all about appearances…I am so rich and successful I can take pics of the outside of Cartier and Dior. Although Mol is much richer and more successful than truff 😂😂
I also literally do the bare minimum on holiday, scrape the hair up, moisturiser, SPF and go. I couldn't be arsed to faff about putting outfits together or highlighting my face haha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On the first day of Christmas
Truffle Moma gave to me
The best most amazing Sunday Roast she got for free…

(do your worst trolls! 😏😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm stunned at the London recommendations.... Selfridges, Harrods, Hamleys and Covent Garden.... groundbreaking.

And yeah, taking a three year old for champagne at the Ritz or Savoy is the perfect family activity... if the parents are pretentious alcoholics. Why would you even think to be going for champagne in posh hotels with a toddler in tow and while PREGNANT!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Trolls.
As we come to the end of 2023 , there are so many questions left unanswered.
Mine is what happened to the 'massive , big case'?
Are they still collecting evidence ? Building a case ?
Are we awaiting a '527 hours in Kates police custody' documentary ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m so confused by this comment about the jumpsuit she was wearing the other day
Her reply made no sense. Surely the jumpsuit has to be pulled down before her pants can be? I don't know why I'm even surprised, there is nothing about her or her world that makes sense. Nothing at all.

Reactions: 14
Her reply made no sense. Surely the jumpsuit has to be pulled down before her pants can be? I don't know why I'm even surprised, there is nothing about her or her world that makes sense. Nothing at all.
And why would you have tights on with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how she let's us know, little by little and day by day that Oluf is not the *angle* she portrays. If by day 12 your kid has not got onto the fact its one a day and is not looking forward to opening ONE door per day, you have a brat whose spoilt. 😉

• Heart
She makes my head spin!
I bet the crack is great in their house not a bleeping brain cell between them. I feel sorry for Max!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So you're telling me that ZSM has 181k followers and has ZERO line of her own because she fucked it up, but Mmmmitchell and his bestie Lucy Conlan both have lovely lines out with a much less following..... she really fumbled the bag didn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, what’s the name of those whitening strips you recommended please?

I ordered them off your recommendations last year but can’t find the email

Reactions: 2
So let me get this right…she wants to enjoy every second of olives Xmas day so they are going out for dinner 🥴…you can cook Xmas dinner without being over the top…Christ just have a turkey buttie…then let Olive enjoy play with her toys! No instead they are going to spend the morning getting glammed up and probably going to olives favourite expensive restaurant and spend all afternoon there…makes perfect sense!

• Haha
So let me get this right…she wants to enjoy every second of olives Xmas day so they are going out for dinner 🥴…you can cook Xmas dinner without being over the top…Christ just have a turkey buttie…then let Olive enjoy play with her toys! No instead they are going to spend the morning getting glammed up and probably going to olives favourite expensive restaurant and spend all afternoon there…makes perfect sense!
Just what every kid wants, being dragged away from all their pressies on Christmas Day

Reactions: 31
She will be on the beg for a free Xmas day as we speak 😂😂 They are to tight to pay for one.
She's such an over the top mother tho..Claiming she doesn’t want to spent her Xmas day cooking a dinner that will take her time away from Olive (hate that name so much ) …She needs to get over herself ..

Reactions: 19
So they’ve half finished the nursey but they don’t even use the nursey because the baby will sleep in their room while they eat dominoes in bed watching TV even though they never watch TV except on an iPad and only twice a year when she watches Friends.

Is any room in that house of horrors used as it’s intended to be used? 🤡🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am right that puts her first 12 weeks of pregnancy round about July /august/sept time…where she couldn’t get off the sofa/was in hospital but yet posted almost daily pics of parties/weddings/bdays/days out/ dancing like a loon while “soba”….🙄

Reactions: 25
But the kitchen is the same place they all sit all the time so she'd be right there with olive anyway? My head hurts 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.