Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she saying she didn’t know what to do, surely everyone knows to run cold water on a burn? She’s always had jobs working with the public and you’re telling me she doesn’t know basic first aid 😭

Reactions: 29
How is she saying she didn’t know what to do, surely everyone knows to run cold water on a burn? She’s always had jobs working with the public and you’re telling me she doesn’t know basic first aid 😭
i am sure she would be absolutely fine if one of her clients/friends needed emergency first aid after one of her ‘treatments’ she wears nurse scrubs to work, she’s clearly a professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not one person has called her out in her picture, not even in a nice way. The world we live in is a horrible place and some sick weirdos will love that picture. If she really wanted to share a picture of olive in hospital why not just her face?

Reactions: 22
I do find it odd that she’d post something which should be private but not say how it happened, guilty conscience?
And yes, depending on how it’s happened it could be flagged by the hospital to social services if they’re not satisfied with the explanation

Reactions: 17
It’s all for sympathy and attention. Not a thought for poor olive and her privacy. If she really had to say anything (which she doesn’t cos it’s actually non one else’s business) Just a little note on her story saying what had happened would have been sufficient. Not creating a whole post with very private pictures…it’s just indecent and attention seeking.

Reactions: 30
I can not believe she has made an actual grid post about this. If you simply MUST post on instagram, a story with "won't be online, the baby's in hospital with a burn but all fine" would do. But no, gotta get those likes!!!

Reactions: 42
Accidents do happen with kids, I’m deffo not the perfect mum and it takes one second for something to happen like that. Hope olive gets well soon 💔
Definitely. It doesn’t help that her ma is always glued to her phone though. My mate seen her at soft play and she didn’t look up at her once so I really wouldn’t be surprised if it happened when she was blanking her.

My daughter was in hospital when she was first born for a few weeks really poorly. Not once did I think to photograph her. It wasn’t a time in my life I wanted to be reminded of. She’s a vile attention seeker. Why does she need constant attention off strangers online? She’s an absolute weirdo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry but taking photos of someone in hospital doesn't sit right with me, let alone posting them on Instagram AND LEAVING THE FOLLOW COUNT ON!
She's on sick witch.
Privet life though hey Kate?
Having your 3 year old on the internet with just her knickers on doesnt fucken sit right with me reportingher post 🤢 she needs parenting lessons asap!
---
Accidents do happen with kids, I’m deffo not the perfect mum and it takes one second for something to happen like that. Hope olive gets well soon 💔
Accidents can be prevented especially when ya ma allows you to sit on an electric hob just saying

Last edited:
If she felt the need to share something as in depth as that grid post then she should have posted it to her private account, not publicly to 181k followers and indeed the world 😬

Accidents happen. They've happened with me and mine and I'm not one to judge. But there's a lesson here. She says she didn't know how to react with the burn. She's soon to be a mother of 2 kids and following this incident and being unaware of how to respond, it's the best time to take a child's first aid course. I took one because I'm petrified of a child choking and not being able to help them. They're invaluable and her and Matt really need to educate themselves so that if something does happen again, they're better prepared

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Love the 'by the way, Alder Hey is the best children's hospital ever' like it's some niche brand she's stumbled across, rather than acknowledging how lucky they are to have that facility on their doorstep

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Kate you need to scrub your house as burns can very easily become infected. While you’re at it, pop a sheet on her bed too.

Reactions: 31
Love the 'by the way, Alder Hey is the best children's hospital ever' like it's some niche brand she's stumbled across, rather than acknowledging how lucky they are to have that facility on their doorstep
Must of been a bad burn if they have ended up in Alderhey? Considering she’s next door to arrowe

Reactions: 20
The fact that they had to go alder hey for special treatment and stay at hospital going back every few days now and have her skin removed means she had severe burning!
(I had a burn from an iron as a kid and got some special cream then released and just had to go back a few weeks later)

It’s terrifying that she has another kid on the way, this accident has happened and she didn’t know what to do!! 🫣

• Sad
I wonder if John the Paramedic runs first aid courses? I'll give you that one John...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Won't be long and she'll be re posting all the get well wishes on her story.
That child needs taking off the Internet. Nothing in her life is private and she simply cannot consent to the wealth of information that her mother has posted about her.
I really shouldn't know a instahun MUA child's birthday, school, where she sleeps, what underwear she wears and god knows what else she's told thousands of people online.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Accidents happen, and my bespokes have had a couple of hospital trips each; the guilt afterwards is terrible, and I really do feel awful for her and Mary. Burns that severe scar for life, and are worse in young kids as they still have a hell of a lot of growing to do and scars don't stretch like skin does. She'll need years of care if it's as bad as she's said 😔
We all know she reads here, so I'm leaving this for you Truff, from one parent to another and meant with kindness/compassion. Please visit this website as this trust offers valuable advice and great support https://cbtrust.org.uk/

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She will be thinking up her own little story whenshe see's this page

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.